Kira, I hope your okay

Appa is in love with me.

Kassy's POV

It was a rainy day at work as I was cleaning the dishes and staring out the window. Business was still booming even through this horrible weather and I was alone at the very back of the kitchen wiping plates and cups. It was just about closing time with about 5 of us left making orders and serving them, I was ironically chosen to be the dishwasher today. Even if we were just about to close, we still had about fourteen customers waiting out there. Who knew you could get so much business from a cafe'? Well then again.....Starbucks (-_-).

I sighed drying the sixteenth cup of the day when I felt a light vibration come from my pocket. I gasped realizing it was my phone.

" Hello?" I answered, even if I was in America I was so use to speaking Hangul ( Korean) I was just about to blurt out yeobosaeyo before I stopped myself.

" Hey Kassy, how's it going?" Of course I knew who it was the instant she spoke, Alex.

" I'm doing alright. How's Kira? Did you happen to get a hold of her?" I asked, hoping she did.

She groaned dissapointingly. " No, I keep getting the whole ' your call has been forwarded..' thing.".

I clenched my teeth. " What is up with that girl? Does she not realize we're worried sick about her.".

Alex sighed. " You know she may still be in a coma.".

I almost thought that way, but shook it out of my head. " No, she can't be, not for this long.".

" But_" Alex tried to convince me but I stopped her.

" No Alex! I won;t stand for it!" I yelled, I admit I had the feeling she might've been, but I wasn't going to let it get to me.

" Okay jeez!" She mumbled " What's up your ?".

I slightly chuckled then let out a sigh. " I'm sorry." I said feeling a bit guilty for yelling at her.

" It's okay" She reassured me " Your just worried, I am too.".

I nodded even though I knew she couldn't see me. " Well I've gotta get these dishes finished, so bye.".

" Oh before you go," I almost hung up on her for a second " I just wanted to let you know I'll be attending UCLA in a couple weeks, maybe we'll run into each other!".

" That's great!" I tried to sound as enthusiastic as possible, but I couldn't help but feel so worried for Kira.

" Well that's all then, bye!" Alex chimed as she hung up and the line went dead.

I closed my phone and put it back into my pocket, beginning to dry more dishes.

I thought of how she might've been doing now in Korea? What if she woke up? What if she decides to stay there and quit her job here? What if she elopes and doesn't invite me to the wedding?! All these questions ran through my head like wildfire. I tried to answer them myself, but there wasn't really much I knew.

Korea came into my head and a smile came upon my face. At least I know Kyuhyun's okay. I sighed realizing I had just brought myself down even more. I had left him in Korea. That day at the airport was heartbreaking for me.

FLASHBACK

Alex put a hand on my shoulder. " I'm sorry Kass, but our flight's being called. We've gotta go. Besides he's an idol, do you really think he'd have the guts to ditch his schedule for you?".

I sighed and shot her a glare. " You are no help.".

She shurgged and smiled awkwardly. " I'm sorry. What I really mean is......I don't think he's coming.".

I turned to her with a teary eyed look. " But he promised! He promised he'd say say goodbye!".

Alex gave me a sympathetic look. " Well maybe he just didn't want to say goodbye, it might be too painful for him.".

" Flight 57 ready for departure. Would all passengers please get on board." The lady spoke as it echoed through my ears.

Alex tugged my arm and slightly smiled. " Come on Kassy, we've seriously gotta go.".

I sighed realizing she was right. Maybe it was just too painful to say goodbye for him, or maybe his job really was more important than me.

I sulked and picked up my suitcase, lugging behind me and walking over to the long dark tunnel that led to the airplane.

" Wait! Heeyoung!!!!" I heard someone yell on top of their lungs.

Heeyoung? Wait....oh yeah that's me! I turned around just incase, I mean there are other Heeyoung's in this world, but when I saw him a smile was plastered upon my face as he ran towards me.

Kyuhyun stopped in front of me and caught his breath. " I'm sorry I'm late....traffic.".

I shook my head. " Just in time.".

He smiled and held my face in his hands. " So your really leaving me?".

I sadly smiled. " Don't worry, I'll come back.....someday.".

I gulped as I watched his eyes get watery and he held out his pinky. " Promise?".

I lightly laughed and felt my eyes get moist myself as I wrapped my pinky around his. " I promise.".

It was not long before we both burst into tears and he hugged me tightly, me hugging him twice as hard.

" Oppa." I murmured into his chest.

He shook his head. " Please don't say anything, I want to cherish this moment before you go.".

He held me in his arms for a bit longer before he finally had to let go.

" Last call for flight 57, last call for flight 57." The lady repeated.

I quickly wiped my tears and looked at him in the eyes. " I'll miss you Kyu.".

I softly pecked his lips and headed once more for the tunnel where Alex smiled waiting for me, but Kyuhyun caught my wrist.

" Wait." I turned around to face him " Just one more thing.".

He pulled out something from his pocket and I noticed it was a necklace with a purple butterfly on it. The butterfly shimmered in the light and I smiled happily as he hooked it around my neck.

He kissed me one last time before I turned around for the last time and this time walked hand in hand with Alex as Kyuhyun faded away behind me.

END OF FLASHBACK

I shook my head remembering that sad moment and held the necklace around my neck. I hadn't taken it off since the day he put it on, I just couldn't and I wouldn't.

Kyuhyun I miss you I thought as I finally dryed the last of the dirty dishes and looked up noticing I was the last one there.

I rolled me eyes. " Guess i'll be closing up tonight.".

I grabbed my jacket and put it on, locking the front door then the back as I headed for my car and drove away.

Kira I hope your okay.