Honey ^-^

Appa is in love with me.

Kira's POV

I walked on over to SHINee's dorm, ready to have the time of my life. It was about 2:30 and I had just made my way here after grabbing a good bite to eat at the nearby breakfast&lunch buffet down the street.

I knocked on the door ready to see my favorite boys.

A very groggy Key opened the door.

His eyes narrowed. " Do you know what time it is?".

I scoffed. " 2:30?!".

His eyes widened. " Oh !".

With that he closed the door in my face as I heard him shuffle towards the bathroom.

He yelled to the others. " I'm taking a shower!!".

I rolled my eyes, a little angry of course who wouldn't be. Key had stupidly left the door open so I let myself in.

The place was actually neat. Then again they have a neat freak Key Umma to do all the cleaning. Hopefully the rest of the members helped in some way.

I sat on a nearby couch and stared out the window. They had a perfect view of Seoul. Cars driving back and forth, building after building, and a perfect view of the horizon. It was like a scene i'd only see in the movies.

Taemin walked in, eyes squinted.

" What's going on?" He mumbled.

I looked up at him and his eyes sparkled. " DONGSAENG-AH!!!!".

Craaaaaaaaaaaaap I thought.

He jumped onto me, but tripped causing both of us to topple to the ground. The most embarrassing part was, I landed right on top of him.

I blushed a deep shade of red.

" What the hell is going on here?" I heard a voice behind us say.

I gasped and pushed myself off of Taemin, his face almost as crimson red as mine.

He gulped. " U-uh, sorry E-eun Ae.".

I shook myself awake and smiled. " It's ok besides your my oppa.". ( I know, some of the member's are technically younger than her, very confusing. Let's just pretend for now, I at explanations anyways.)

I hugged him with enthusiasm, until I heard the same voice speak behind us.

" Ahem I'm still here ya know.".

I whipped around and saw a frowning Jonghyun.

He glared at Taemin. " I don't believe you answered my question, why were you on top of him?".

Jonghyun pointed at both of us as if we were guilty of something.

I giggled. " Oh oppa you misunderstood. Taemin simply tripped and I accidentally fell on him.".

Jonghyun walked over to the kitchen mumbling, " Hmph accidentally..".

I shrugged and sat back down on the couch.

Taemin stood there awkwardly. " Uh uhm, I'm really sorry Eun Ae , honest.".

And with that he scurried out of the room and back into his bedroom, locking the door behind him.

I laughed lightly at his adorable nervousness.

Next minute Minho stepped out of his bedroom and his eyes bulged once he saw me.

" Annyeong Minho oppa." I greeted.

He smiled warmly and hugged me tightly. " Hey hey dongsaeng! How's everything going?".

I sighed. " Pretty good so far, except for the fact Key slammed the door in my face and Jonghyun glared at me and Taemin.".

He chuckled. " Oh don't worry about those old fools.".

I heard Jonghyun yell from the itchen, " I heard that!!".

I laughed. " Oppa, technically Key is like your age and Jonghyun's only a year older.".

He laughed. " True, but they act way too mature for their age.".

I raised an eyebrow. " Their the mature ones, oppa your the king of mature.".

He scrunched up his nose. " Uh uh.".

I laughed, he was also amazingly adorable, he didn't even know it.

Just then my cell phone rang.

" Yeobosaeyo?" I asked.

Hey i'm in Korea, why not start answering in Korean.

" Hey Kira could you come back to the hotel like now?" Kassy answered.

I scoffed. " And why Mrs. Break- poor- Alex's - heart?".

She sighed. " Seriously you have to get here. Alex is having a major meltdown, she needs your support as well.".

I sneered. " I thought you guys were fighting.".

She sighed again, obviously exasperated. " Would you just forget that. Seriously, she's crying non stop.".

I bit my lip. " Sure i'll be there.".

I hung up and sighed sadly looking at Minho.

He frowned. " What's wrong?".

I pouted. " There's an emergency, i've gotta get back, i'm sorry.".

He pinched my cheek and chuckled. " Hey it's alright, i'll just tell the guys you had to cancel.".

I smiled half-heartedly. " Thank you so much oppa.".

I hugged him closely and reluctantly let go.

I ran for the door and turned around waving.

" Bye oppa.".

He smiled and ushered me to go, waving back. " Bye Chagi_".

I closed the door and walked down the hallway and towards the elevator.

Just then I paused and blushed.

Wait did he just call me Chagi-ah (Honey)?