My name is Kim HaNi, I need help!

Appa is in love with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMe6Doi_U1M

You should really listen t this song as you read, it's a good song and it really sets the mood it's DBSK's " Before U Go"

Alex's POV

The soft light hit my face through the curtains and I groaned as I sat up.

I looked down at his soft angelic face. I had stayed all through the night to wait for Eli to wake up. His surgery was thankfully successful, but just looking at his broken figure brings me to tears.

I actually began to feel the soft wet tears pour down my cheeks once again.

I held onto his hand and buried my face into his covers. " Eli...Eli please wake up!! I'm sorry!".

But nothing. Not so much as a simple twitch from him. I sighed and my heart throbbed with pain. I turned around and began to head for the door, I couldn't take this.

" L-lexi....." A soft voice called out to me, it's voice as weak a feather.

" ELI!!" I turned around and saw him lightly smiling at me, his hand trying so hard to grasp onto mine.

I sprinted towards his bed and held him tightly in my arms as light tears made way once again.

" O-ow..." He muttered oh so softly.

I gasped and let go. " I'm sorry!".

He smiled weakly and took my hand as he kissed it. " It's ok, nothing's your fault.".

I shook my head and pulled my hand from his grasp. " No Eli, everything's my fault. I didn't even let you explain and had you running after me, just to get yourself hurt. This is ALL my fault!".

He held my cheek in his hand and lightly caressed it. " Don't be so hard on yourself, besides, I chose to follow you.".

I chuckled, trying to hide the guilt and pain I was feeling and lightly hit him. " Don't say such stupid things. I'm not worthy of you, I don't deserve to have a man like you. A man who hurt himself just to get to me, when I harshly pushed him away.".

I leaned in and softly pecked his lips before pulling away and slightly cracking a smile.

I continued to talk. " But...Eli, why didn't you tell me that you were an idol in Korea?".

He sighed and looked out the window. " Lexi, it's....a long story.".

I continued to bug him. " Well i'll be here to listen to the whole thing.

So he told me, beginning to end about the entire reason. He isn't allowed to date as an idol, so he had to keep us a secret and he thought that if he told me about him being famous, things could get out of hand and the secret could've been blown and he didn't want me to worry.

Eli looked down as tears welled up his eyes. " Alex, you know this is going to be hard for me to say...but, maybe you were right then, maybe we shouldn't be...together.".

This time I was the one in complete and total shock, I felt paralyzed. " Wait, what?".

He sighed and made no eye contact with me. " I don't want you hurt Lex, I think...this might be for the best..for the both of us.".

I hesitated, we can't just pull apart, not that fast. " What are you talking about? So you just want to leave me?!".

I tried very hard to gulp down the supressing tears. " No Lexi in fact i'd want anything but to stay by your side for the rest of my life, but I know what happens when celebrities try to hide their relationships Alex, sooner or later their gonna find out and your going to get hurt and if you got hurt because of me...I don't know what i'd do.".

I bit my lip still trying hard not to cry. " B-but_".
 
He put his finger on my lip. " Shhhh, I love you Lexi, you know that right?".

This time I couldn't hold it in and the tears sprang down my cheeks as I nodded. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him as I cried on his chest.

Kevin awkwardly walked in and knocked on the door. I quickly pulled away and wiped my tears, but I still held onto his hand.

" Uh sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but Alex? You've been here the whole night maybe you should go home and get some rest besides I just finished signing the paperwork and Eli should be discharged any minute.".

I turned to Eli hesitantly and he nodded. I watched as he carefully slipped his hand out of mine. I took a deep breath and let out before standing up and facing Kevin, " Sure, bye guys.".

I walked out the door and soon I was driving back home in my rental car. I decided to turn on the radio and sighed as 2pm's " I hate you"  began to play, this so wasn't helping me feel any better, I changed the station, but then DBSK's brand new song " Before you go" was playing. Seriously, of all the times I turn to music it ends up mocking me!

My phone began to ring so I picked up and answered, not bothering to look at caller ID, not in the mood.

" Yeobosaeyo?" Ugh great my voice sounds so depressed.

" Hey Alex, you coming home yet?" It was Kira, she sounded a bit scared and quite hesitant.

I sighed. " Yeah I'm driving home right now, why?".

She suddenly yelled. " DON'T! TURN AROUND GO BACK NOW!".

I started to get worried, what was going on?

" W-wait. Why? What's going on?" I asked.

I heard things begin to crash in the background. All was silent for a moment before she spoke back into the phone in a quiet whispered tone. " And Kira....please call the police.".

The last thing I heard was her scream before the line went dead.

" Kira...Kira! KIRA!!!!!!" I yelled even though I knew the line was already cut off.

I dialed 911. " Hello? Yes my name is Kim HaNi I need help please!!".