Chappie 9

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

wow~ it's chapter 9 already... :P anyway, enjoy this update :)

 


I placed the plate of fried rice in front of Jiyeon and handed her a plastic spoon. She grabbed the utensil eagerly and began shoving the rice into . Sungmin carefully tucked a napkin into her shirt to prevent the bits of rice from falling into her shirt while her violent eating. If you wanted to stay clean while Jiyeon's eating, you'd better stand a few meters behind her. The food she eats literally flies everywhere. Let me repeat it again. IT.FLIES.EVERYWHERE. When I visited omma in Seoul a year ago, I was watching Jiyeon eat and as I was about to drink my water, I meatball came flying into my water...and well I was pretty tramautized after that. Would you want a meatball in your water? I'm guessing not...unless you have a for meatball flavored water..I won't judge ;)

"Yum!!!!!" Jiyeon squealed and accidently flung her spoon into the air. Sungmin jumped up and caught it in his hands in a split second, I stood there stunned for a few seconds. "What's wrong? Too fast for ya?" He sniggered and gave the spoon back to Jiyeon. She pushed the spoon away and began using her fingers to eat..what a barbarish kid. "Jiyeon, eat with your spoon!!! I don't want to bathe you with rice in your hair." I sighed and wiped her oily fingers. "I don't like the spoon." She stated and continued feeding herself with her puny hands.

"Aigo..." I massaged my temples. Sungmin chuckled and took the spoon. "Let oppa feed you, arrasso?" She nodded and opened obediently. He gently fed her the rest of the rice that wasn't either in her hair or on the floor. "Bath time for you Miss Jiyeon!" He lifted her up and handed it to me. Wah, my little step sister smells like fried rice...how...delicious. "NONONO, OPPA BATHE ME!!!!!!!!!!" Sungmin backed away slowly and escaped to his room. That damn coward...

 

After spending 2 hours trying to clean Jiyeon, I collapsed onto the couch and sniffed myself. It was as if I was washing a dog...seriously. When I tried to squeeze some shampoo into her hair, she'd shake it off like a puppy does when you wash it. And while I was rinising the suds away, she'd shake her hair, making the water drops to douse my shirt. How did omma survive this...more importantly how did he do this?! Ryeowook sat down beside me and shook me lightly. "You look exhausted..." I glanced at him and nodded weakly. "Washing a little kid is way tiring than washing a dog..." He laughed at my statement and switched on the TV. "Are you hungry?" He suddenly asked. "Kinda..." I mumbled and laid my head back down on the couch cushion. "What do you want to eat?" I thought for a moment. "Ramen is fine. Are you cooking it for me?" He grinned and walked towards the kitchen...aww how nice..maybe I was a little harsh on our first meeting...I was only like that because appa lied to me. I will only become like that when I'm irritated or just pissed. If that Seohyun girl continued bullying the forlorn girls at Seoul Universtiy, I'd definitely snap...AND WHY DID SHE ONLY INVITE AH RA TO MEET HER FRIENDS? WHAT THE GODDAMN HELL IS THAT?! Will Ah Ra ditch me for her...? Seohyun is super pretty, and cute, and tall, and popular, and rich...and I'm just me. There's nothing special about me..AISH! Bomi Lee, stop thinking so low of yourself! So what if Seohyun has pulchritude1? It's the personality that counts if only people could look like their personalities..there would be some ugly ers on Earth then...pardon my language. I'm just so sick of those pretty girls that seem nice on the outside but are actually Satan's Mistress' on the inside. *UGH* 

"Um, Bomi, you're ramen is done!" Ryeowook called from the kitchen. "Do you wanna eat the kitchen or in the living room?" I pushed away my inner thoughts and trudged into the kitchen with a heavy heart..way to let Seohyun ruin your mood, Bomi... =_= 

I picked up the chopsticks and began eating the noodles half-heartedly. I could sense Ryeowook watch me closely so I lifted my head and saw his face about 3 inches from mine. "Um...do you mind?" He shook his head and chuckled awkwardly. "You seem very deep in thought." He commented. I in a stray noodle dangling beside my lips and nodded. "Do you know Seohyun?" His eyes light up and bobbed his head up and down eagerly. "Yeah, she's the lovely dongsaeng in SNSD!" Is she that good for Ryeowook to be immediately happy after hearing the name...? "What's she like?"

He tapped his chin and began listing out her good attributes. "She's:

  • Cute
  • Cheerful
  • Pretty
  • Talkative
  • Kind to everyone
  • Caring
  • Shy at times
  • Very open minded
  • Absolutely the best person I've ever met."

I gripped the metal spoon so hard, it threatened to snap. "Whoa, what are you doing to the poor spoon?" He wailed and managed the pry my fingers off the slightly bent spoon. "What's wrong with you?! Why are you suddenly so angry...uh-oh..PLEASE DON'T YELL OR HURT ME!!!!" He screamed and held his arms out to protect himself. "Puh-lease. Calm yourself. I'm not going to hurt you...it's just that Seohyun is in my class and she's not like what you described." I decided not to tell him about what she did to the poor girl in art class. 

"What do you mean?" He set the spoon down and sat beside me. "How do I put this...well I'll just say it. She's basically a ." Suddenly a sharp pain came to my cheek. Did he just slap me...? "W-What?" His eyes had angry sparks in them. "DO NOT INSULT MY DONGSAENG LIKE THAT. SHE'S NOTHING LIKE A OKAY?!" I glared at him and held my red cheek. "THAT'S BECAUSE SHE'S ACTING LIKE AN ANGEL WITH YOU GUYS. MY FRIEND MICHA TOLD ME THAT SHE'S THE BIGGEST IN THE WORLD AND SHE BULLIES GIRLS!" I in a breath and continued my words. "HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT GODDAMN FAKE ACT?!" Ryeowook stood up angrily and dragged me out of the kitchen by my wrist. "OUCH!!! LET GO OF ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I wonder how the others aren't out of their rooms...

He pushed me onto the couch and pinned me down. "WHAT THE ?! GET OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!" I thrashed out wildly, trying to push him off me. "Shut up." He jammed a finger on my lips to silence me. "Listen, Bomi Lee. You don't know Seohyun and if you say that she's a next time, you'll recieve worse punishment from the other members. We all care for the little maknae of SNSD since she has the innocent of an angel." He got off me and stormed into his room. Was it really necessary to pin me to the sofa just to get me to listen? Goddamn this place ing ...I should be sharing a room with Ah Ra, where I'm free from all this . WHY DID THEY PROTECT THAT GIRL SO MUCH? God. 

I stomped into my room and sat down angrily on my bed. Kyuhyun turned and looked at me. "What was that all about?" I glared at him and took Jiyeon away from him. "Unnie, what happened? You were screaming really loudly." I tucked her into bed and kissed her forehead. "It's nothing, go to sleep~" She nodded and slowly fell into deep sleep. I sat by the desk and buried my face into my arms. 

I could hear Kyuhyun walking closer to me and he patted the small of my back, trying to comfort me. "What happened?" He asked softly. I sat up and slapped his hands away. "Don't bother me." 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

What's wrong with her? I was playing a couple of puzzles with Jiyeon and I began hearing profanaties spilling from the kitchen. I quickly covered Jiyeon's little ears and strained to hear who Bomi was arguing with and realized it was Ryeowook hyung?! What was the eternal maknae doing, angering Bomi? I guess i'll just him tomorrow morning when Bomi is at university. 

------------------------------------------------------------

1pulchritude: physical beauty

yay for my random vocab lesson lol


hehe, hai guys~  hope you enjoyed reading this update :D if you guys comment, i'll reward you with another update :) and as usual, I apolgoze beforehand for any grammar/spelling mistakes. I don't have my co-author to proofread my updates anymore..and I'm quite lazy to do so myself

ppyong~ 

comment replies: 

@hyukLrais this soon enough? ;) and i'm trying to make seohyun as evil as possible :P

@TasLuqi'm not an anti either..we just decided seohyun for this role since her age is suitable for university :P and she does have this angelic personality...right? i'm not really a fan of SNSD so i don't really know hehe. hope you enjoyed the update


Jiyeon: hello readers!!!! ^_^ remember to comment on unnie's story!

Bomi: if not i'll hunt you guys in your sleep and I won't be going easy on you guys >;) scared ya?

Leeteuk & Ah Ra: YAH~ DON'T SCARE AWAY THE READERS!

Me: you guys are so helpful at pulling in new readers... =_=

Bomi: I know right? I'm the best of the best. You should be glad I agreed to be part of this.

Me: -facepalm-

Jiyeon: HELLO!!! DON'T IGNORE ME UNNIE!!!

you: um...okay... O.O


hehe~