Chappie 23

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

This chapter is dedicated to SuperGirl1315 who read the previous update twice ^^ Hope you like this update!! 

>>>2 Weeks Later<<<

 

Donghae grabbed onto the back of my head and pulled me dangerously close to his lips. Okay Bomi, here goes the awkward 'hot & y' kiss scene. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. This is so ing awkward...WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! Donghae parted my mouth with his tongue and slipped it into my mouth. I widened my eyes in surprise. I so didn't see that one coming.

"STOP!!!" Professor Jung called out. I quickly shoved Donghae away from me and touched my puffy lips. "Donghae-sshi and Bomi, you guys are so awkward! It doesn't seem like you're in love and have raging lust for each other. Please workout something during the break before we start again!" 

Everyone scattered around the auditorium. I walked up to Ah Ra and Yonghwa who were cackling at my awkward scene with Donghae. I pushed Ah Ra's head in anger and plopped down on one of the cushioned seats. Yonghwa stifled a laugh and sat down beside me.

"Bomi-ah, how are you feeling?" 

"Damn them and their y minds for changing this play into ! Aish.." I massaged my temples and pouted.

"BOMI!!!!!!!!" Donghae scrambled over from crazed E.L.Fs "Is there a place where E.L.Fs won't try to touch me?!"

"The bathroom." I shrugged casually and continued talking to my friends.

"Oh and about that scene earlier..." I turned my head to face him again. "We should make a plan. Follow me!"

"What..." I stood up and folded my arms. "Where are you going?!" Damn that man and his fast walking. How in the goddamn world am I supposed to catch up to him. I started sprinting and grabbed his arm to slow him down.

"This place is okay." He looked around to see if their was anyone around. All of a sudden he shoved me into the wall and pinned my arms above my head. Wait...WHAT THE CRAP IS HAPPENING!!! WHAT IS THIS SITUATION?!

"L-Let go of me!" I stammered in embarassement since his face was so close to mine. A blush crept up my cheeks.

"Is the almighty Bomi Lee blushing?!" Donghae smirked. 

"ANIYO!!!!!" I shouted loudly. Surprisingly, he didn't flinch at all. "What are you trying to do? Is this supposed to be your plan? Pin me to a wall like you're about to me?"

Donghae released his grip around my wrists and dropped his arms down by his sides. I looked up at him curiously to see what he was going to do next. He placed his hand gently at the back of my head and pulled my head oh-so slowly towards his. He rested his forehead against mine and smiled. Um...what is he trying to do....In a split second, his lips were on mine and was trying to part my lips. I clamped them shut so he couldn't continue. He pulled away and frowned.

"Cooperate woman!!" Donghae shouted in frustration.

"You're expecting me to open my mouth so you can jam your tongue down my throat? NO thanks." I sat down crossed legged on the floor. He squatted down beside me and turned my head.

"I'm teaching you how to kiss 'cause by the way you were 'kissing' me on stage, you've obviously never made out before." Donghae stated the obvious. 

"I've never been kissed before..." I murmured.

Donghae's eyes turned into saucers. "Y-You mean, I took your first kiss?!" 

I nodded solemnly. Why is he looking at me that way...It's not my fault that males practically run from me when I'm around. I'm not some y, hot bimbo who goes around seducing men. That's Seohyun x)

"I feel bad now." Donghae sat down with a grunt and leaned his head against the wall. "I seriously need to teach you how to kiss."

I scrunched up my nose in distaste. "Maybe I should backout of this play and let Seohyun be Juliet." 

"But I don't want to kiss a dongsaeng that I'm really close to and care a lot about.." Donghae nibbled on his lower lip. 

I glared at him and stood up abruptly and stormed angrily back into the auditorium. I felt tears pricking my eyes. I let them slip down my cheeks and clenched my fists. Thank you, Donghae, for letting me know that I'm some random person that he doesn't care about. ....Out of nowhere, Yonghwa slung an arm around my shoulders and clucked his tongue.

"Why are you crying? I've never seen you cry before." That's 'cause you've only met me with 2 weeks. 

"Nothing." I wiped away the stray tears and sighed. "Let's go get some coffees before the break ends."

"Sure." 

 


Seohyun to SuperGirl1315:

My is too pretty for you to smack. Why would I be jelly? At least I have a close relationship with Yesung oppa ^^

 

Bomi to xXxCatsLoverxXx:

Author-nim lets me have that many cats in the house :) Hehe, she loves me that much!

Kyuhyun to xXxCatsLoverxXx:

Aniyo, it can't be the baby maknae of SNSD. She's too innocent to do that :)

Me to xXxCatsLoverxXx:

Thank you, lovely reader!!! I hope you like this update :D

 

 

Bomi to TasLuq:

Can you ask author-nim when that is?! I really want to bust that girl's ...Shisus!!!!! 

 

Evil Maknae to TasLuq:

I'm just curious to how Yonghwa got so close to Bomi!!! NOT JEALOUS. The first time I met Bomi, she tried to blow my brains out....or am I exaggerating? Heheheh

 

Eunhyuk to TasLuq:

I was simply explaining what meant to my beloved fishy! Nothing harmful at all. He's too innocent to understand. 

 

Donghae to TasLuq:

I wasn't overreacting! It's just a natural reaction. Who wouldn't freak out if someone told you, you had to have with someone on stage?! Thank Shisus I only have to kiss Bomi

 

Yesung to TasLuq:

As long as I'm your bias, I'm happy! Please tell the author to add more parts of me...I'm starting to rot backstage with Ryeowook.. T_T

 

 

Kyuhyun to SuperGirl1315:

I don't want to be with Bomi. NEVER!!! That woman is scary. But I'll tell the priest if you buy me a new Star Craft disk because Bomi 'accidentally' deleted it when I was sleeping...see? She's freaking evil...plus I could care less about who she's with so you may as well pair her with Satan.

 

Yonghwa to SuperGirl1315:

Highly unlikely for Bomi to dump such a gorgeous thing like me! So you won't have to recycle me ;) ;)

 

Me to SuperGirl1315:

Haha, I'm a Ms! I'm so happy that my writing can make your day :) Reading your comment makes my day *wipes happy tears* Hope you like the update

 

So....my dad brought a laptop with him so I guess I can update when I'm not out of the hotel :P Okay...BYE GUISE!!! PS. SORRY FOR ANY WEIRD ERRORS BECAUSE I WAS IN A RUSH WHILE WRITING THIS!