Chappie 31

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

{Bomi's P.O.V}

After the concert was over, I skipped to the backstage again, grasping my VIP pass in one hand and my light stick in the other. The security guard recognized me and let me through to the back without even seeing my badge. I shoved the laminated card into my bag. As I reached their door, I wiped my palms against my shorts because they were sweating profusely. I wonder how'd they look after singing for so long. Hopefully I'd walk in on Zayn changing his shirt and I'd be able to see his gorgeous abs!

But sadly, I was standing outside the door thinking about abs for so long, and crashed into someone that came out from the room. I was knocked to the ground in an instant. I curled into a ball and squeezed my hands into fists to ease the pain. The person probably noticed that I was down for so long so he/she came and poked my arm.

"Um...Miss, are you alright?" I could recognize that accent anywhere. It was Zayn.

I quickly grabbed my bag and stood up. "Ah, sorry, Zayn...for walking into you." 

"You don't have to apologize, Bomi. It is partially my fault too." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. 

I cleared my throat and looked at the ceiling. I'm alone with Zayn...why the hell am I so awkward?! If only I had the guts to shove Zayn against the wall and have a full on make out session like in the fan fics...*sigh*

Zayn waved his hand in front of my face. "Bomi...? Are you day dreaming?" He chuckled lightly. "Perhaps thinking about making out with me?"

"W-What?! N-NEVER!!!!!" I struggled to keep my voice calm...but ended up making a fool out of myself.

"It's okay to admit, Bomi! All my fans think about those dirty images. Sometimes I do too." He smirked, looking me up and down.

Wait...WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?! Is he suggesting something? 

As if on queue, my cheeks flared into a rosy pink color. He reached over and poked my cheeks. "My, my. I must make you feel flustered, eh? I guess that's a good thing!"

"If you're going to continue teasing me, I'm going to leave you here in the hallway and lock you out of your own resting room!!!!" I shrieked in embarassment.

Zayn zipped his mouth shut and followed me into One Direction's make up room. Harry looked up and rushed over to give me a sweaty hug. Louis stood up and swatted the back of Harry's fluffy head.

"You bloody idiot!! You shouldn't girls a sweaty hug! That is just pure gross." I grinned at Louis's thoughtfulness and hugged him too. 

"Hey...I want a hug too..." Zayn sighed.

I pointed my finger at him and chastised him. "How dare you ask for a hug when just a few minutes ago, you were provoking me?!"

Zayn raised his arms to signal truce. I lowered my arm and turned my back against him to continue talking to the other members. What I didn't know was Zayn was slowly sneaking up behind me to give me a back hug. No wonder the other members were stifling laughter.

I whipped my head back and glared at him. "Zayn, I didn't know that you give strangers back hugs! You might want to add that to your profile."

"You know you love it." He winked before letting go. Gosh...who knew Zayn was such a flirt? His comments were making my knees go weak. It took all my brain power to keep my legs straight and standing.

"Bomi, you should be careful around Zayn...he's a huge perfect." Niall commented.

Thanks, Niall...as if I didn't realize that already. 

 

After three hours of messing around with One Direction, it was time for me to call Leeteuk. As I was heading out the door, Zayn quickly walked towards me and slipped a piece of paper into my hand while his lips were right beside my ear, as if to seduce me.

"Bomi, remember to text me when you get back." He said playfully.

I turned around and waved at the other members, and didn't realize that Zayn had taken the paper out of my hand and placed it in a safe place inside my bag.

"REMEMBER TO KEEP IN CONTACT!!!!!!" The others yelled out cheerfully. 

Once I had stepped outside the building, someone grabbed my wrist and tugged me into his chest. Without even looking up, I knew it was Zayn. "Bomi, you're my favorite fan..." He was about to lower his lips on my cheek when I heard an unmistakable clearing of the throat. I shoved Zayn away and spun around to see Kyuhyun with his arms folded across his chest.

"I thought Leeteuk was picking me up?" I felt really guilty for not pushing Zayn away faster but why am I feeling this way?!

 

SPRING BREAK IS HERE SO I'LL BE ABLE TO UPDATE QUITE A FEW CHAPTERS :D HOPEFULLY I CAN KEEP THIS UP FOR A FEW MORE DAYS BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN...ANYWAY, DO REMEMBER TO COMMENT!!! I ONLY GOT 1 COMMENT FOR THE LAST UPDATE...AND AUTHOR-NIM WAS SAD...BUT I CAN'T EXPECT TOO MUCH SINCE LAST CHAPTER WAS SUPER DUPER SHORT. SO PLEASE COMMENT FOR THIS UPDATE!!! 

 

Seohyun to SuperGirl1315: Well...aren't you glad that I'm not around for the recent updates? But...you'll be seeing me very very soon so don't miss me too much!

Kyuhyun to SuperGirl1315: I HOPE BOMI DIES OF GUILT FOR HUGGING THAT ZAYN GUY. HOW DARE SHE GO AROUND HUGGING STRANGE GUYS?! THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW!

Yonghwa to SuperGirl1315: You hurt my feelings deeply. What if you scarred me so deeply that I can't even confess to Bomi anymore? She might not view me as a man...

Me to SuperGirl1315: I hope you enjoy this chapter! I tried to make it long just for you :D

Siwon to SuperGirl1315: Let's have a heart to heart chat about the bible!! What do you think of God's holy book? Do you have any favorite moments? :) I'm so glad I found a girl that is able to accept my love for God and the bible.