Chappie 11

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

He smiled deeply into her eyes and laced his fingers with hers. "I will love you till I die and even after that I'll love you." She looked down and nibbled on her lower lip. "Do you say this to every girl you date?" He lifted her chin up and pecked her lips. "No, sweetie, only to you." Her lips curled into a smile and she pulled him into a kiss. After their little intimate moment, he knelt down in front of her and held out a box. "Oh my gosh...what's this?" The girl gasped as tears escaped her beautiful blue eyes. "Will you, _______, marry me?" He took out the diamond ring and slid it onto her ring finger. She nodded and jumped up and down in excitement.

 

"And done!" I clicked the 'update button' and smiled to myself. i couldn't help but be proud of my 70th chapter on my One Direction fan fic. I accidentally giggled out loud, earning myself weird looks from the other students studying in the library. Yonghwa leaned over and read what i wrote. "Seriously, fan fics of One Direction?" He snickered and began typing something into my URL bar. "Waiting until you read KPOP fan fics. You'll get addicted." I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "I seriously doubt it, Yonghwa. You should know that I don't like anything related to KPOP." He gasped and covered his mouth sarcastically. "But you're Lee Soo Man's daughter!!!!!!!!" My eyes rounded when he said that. Who the hell told him that I was Lee Soo Man's daughter? THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET....only Ah Ra and Micha know...oh yeah and the . Okay...well I'm guessing the told him. 

"Being a the CEO's daughter doesn't mean I have to actually like KPOP." I sighed and flipped the page of my textbook and stared at the diagram on it. "Well..that's true...but you should try reading it..it's kinda hilarious." He pushed my laptop screen towards me and I glanced at the description

A girl, EunHye is the biggest E.L.F in the world and what would she do to get her beloved idols to notice? Read and find out!

"That doesn't make me want to read it at all...and what's an E.L.F?" I sighed and continued scanning through my book. Yonghwa dropped his pen and glared at me. "You've got to be kidding me..." I looked up at him. "What?"

He messaged his temples and laughed loudly. "I"ll teach you all the KPOP bands..." My mouth opened in horror and shook my head. "Oh dear god. Please no...NOOOOO!" Well I guess that didn't stop him because a few minutes later I was learning all the KPOP bands.

"This is DBSK." He pointed at 2 guys on my laptop screen. "The buff looking one is Yunho and the tall dude is Changmin." 

"Why only 2 members though?" He looked at me sadly and explained, "There were 3 other members; Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun but they sued SM and left the company and came together to form JYJ." I nodded my head and exhaled. What did my appa do to them...? @_@

*RING RING RING*

"OH I better go to art class..." I gathered my things and shoved them into my bag. "Bye!" He waved as I backed out of the library. 

-----------------

As I was molding my clay bowl, Seohyun 'accidentally' squirted all the ceramic paint all over my clothes. I glared at her and was tempted to slap her but I didn't want to be sued by my own dad.. "What's your ing problem?!" I screeched and wiped the paints with a wet rag which didn't help at all. Instead of rubbing off, it spread even quicker.. Micha handed me her Tide bleach pen and looked up at Seohyun. "Aren't you ever tired of acting like an angel on TV?" Seohyun scoffed and slapped Micha. "Who do you think you are, talking to a popular person like that? Do you know that popular people aren't supposed to be nice to unpopular...." She hissed. I can't believe this...where the hell is the goddamn teacher anyways. Aren't they supposed ot be here to solve these kind of problems?! I stepped on her toes and tossed the dirty rag on her head. "Mind cleaning that?"

She shrieked and threw it to the ground. I smiled innocently and continued bleaching my shirt with the pen...I should've paid attention to what she was doing 'cause the next think I knew, I was drenched with mud water from the clays. My hair stuck to my face as the mud dried. "Have a fun facial!" She grinned and skipped off to her friends. "How is she allowed to this?" Micha said sympathetically. I trudged to the bathroom to clean off...I have no clothes to wear...am I supposed to walk around wearing my bra and ?! This is definitely not the reality I wanted. I muttered curses to myself as I washed my shirt under the cold tap. At that moment Ah Ra came in and gasped. "OMONA!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" 

I glared at her and kept my mouth shut. Will she believe me that Seohyun did this to me? "Don't ignore me!!!" She pouted and helped me wipe my face with a wet towel. "Seohyun squirted paint and dumped mud water onto me." She paused and stared deep into my soul. "You shouldn't lie like that, Bomi." She wrung my wet shirt tightly and looked at me with sad eyes. "Are you mad that I didn't go after you when you rushed out of the library?"

I snatched my damp shirt from her fingers and pulled it over my head. "Why doesn't anyone believe me?" I grumbled and pushed the bathroom door open and stomped outside. She trotted beside me and reached out to grab my wrist. "Listen, Bomi-ah." I turned around and bit my lip to stop the tears from spilling out of my eyes. I, Bomi Lee, will not cry because some stupid just ruined my day. "Stop being selfish...okay? Why can't I go out and make friends, huh?" 

I lowered my head since she had a point. I puffed out my cheek and continued walking. Today is not like what I expected...

 


I typed in the passcode for the door and turned the door knob. Jiyeon came sprinting towards me and jumped onto me, not letting go. "Unnie~" I nuzzled my face into her neck and instantly calmed down. "Unnie, why do you smell like clay?" She looked up at me with a puzzled expression and wrinkled her nose. "You should go take a bath, Bomi unnie." She leaped down and barreled towards Leeteuk. "Ahjusshi...I want some ice cream." Leeteuk chuckled and lifted her into his arms. "Jiyeonnie, I'm not that old so don't call me ahjusshi!!!!!!" She giggled cutely and kissed his cheek. "Oppa, buy me some ice cream!!" 

"That's more like it!" He snapped his fingers and pinched her cheeks. I smiled to myself and trudged to my room and plopped down face first into my pillow. I screamed loudly and sobbed into my pillow. I expected college to be funner than this...well I was wrong. Is it because Ah Ra is really pretty...well since we were best friends, everyone wanted to be with her instead of me...no wonder she was so popular. I suddenly felt a hand on my and I accidentally rolled off my bed. I sat up and winced at the pain in my foot...great I also sprained my ankle...that's just wonderful. Kyuhyun looked down at me and helped me up. "Were you crying?" I shoved his hands away and limped towards the kitchen to retrieve an ice pack. I relaxed on the couch and iced my foot while watching Strong Heart on TV. Kyuhyun snuck up on me and whispered in my ear, "Tell me why you were crying." I whipped my head and flicked his forehead. "ert....now leave me alone" I muttered and returned my attention to the TV.

He sat down beside me and touched my ankle. Pain shot through my entire leg and traveled all around. I flinched and punched his arm as a reflex. "MOTHER OF GOD. WHAT PART OF LEAVE ME ALONE DON'T YOU GET?!" He laughed and massaged my ankle. "Just tell me why you were crying!!!!!" Before I could reply him, my phone began ringing incessantly. "Aish." I extended my arm to grab my phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" I mumbled.

"Bomi?" Appa practically shouted into his microphone.

I winced at the volume. "What is it? Why are you suddenly calling me?" I had a feeling that it was about Seohyun...

"Seohyun talked to me about your behavior at school." He cleared his throat and sighed. "Did I raise you to be like this, sweetie?"

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about, appa!" 

"Seohyun said that on your first day you got drunk and tried to seduce all the male students in your class and you apparently had with them too.." I almost fell off the sofa. Kyuhyun looked at me strangely and turned his head when he noticed I was looking at him. 

"AND YOU BELIEVE HER APPA?!" I screeched. 

"Well....Seohyun never lied to me before so of course I would believe her" This time I couldn't control my tears. They slid down my fluffy cheeks and onto my shirt.

"Don't you believe me appa?" He ignored my question and continued speaking.

"If you don't change your attitude, I won't let you attend the One Direction concert that will happen in Seoul in a few weeks." He sighed. "If you behave well...I'll give you your tickets and let you meet them backstage."

I should be happy that I get to meet my idols right? But why is there such emptiness in me. "Arrasso." I ended the call and punched the pillow beside me repeatedly until Kyuhyun stopped me. "What's wrong with you?!" I sent him daggers trhough my glare and limped into my room and locked the door. I took out my Zayn doll and brought him to my bed. I laid down and clutched the cotton doll in between my fingers.

"Zayn...what did I do wrong to deserve all this? My father just basically called me a ...Who knew I had to deal with bullying all over again? And worse from a girl that has possibly everyone on her side...otteoke, Zayn?! Why can't I just escape with you guys and live with you, hmm? I'd rather live with 5 adorable guys than with these damn people that probably won't even believe me if I told them I'm being bullied by Seohyun. If this happened to you, what would you do, Zayn?" I played with the doll's hair and hugged it. 

 


heheh lots of drama :D remember to comment!

@TasLuq: hehe you'll see as the story develops! 

bomi: I'm such a great actress aren't i?

kyuhyun: you evil thing...my forehead has a frikkin bruise because of you.

bomi: you can't hit a girl.

kyuhyun: i'll have my revenge soon /laughs like a ert

bomi: oh no, author-nim..did you add anything rated m?!

me: ;) you'll see my dear bomi-sshi

bomi: THIS IS NOT THE REALITY I WANTED!!!!!!

zayn: it's okay baby, i'm here for you

bomi: otteoke? he's talking to me

zayn: remember to comment, you unless you want kyuhyun to bomi

bomi: O.O WAIT WHAT?!

all cast members: BYE~

bomi: SOMEONE ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!