Chappie 26

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

{Bomi's P.O.V}

I woke up to see Yonghwa's chest right in front of my face. How in the world did that happen? I sat up and pushed his heavy arm off my stomach. Jiyeon and Jihun were huddled together under a thin blanket. I snapped a photo of the two. The sound of my camera woke up Yonghwa. He propped himself up on his elbows, groggily looking at me. I chuckled at his expression and shoved my pillow into his face. Yonghwa fell back and glared at me.

"Why did you throw that pillow into my face?" He tossed my pillow into the far corner of the room.

"Care to explain why I was wrapped tightly in your arms when I woke up." I raised an eyebrow.

He flushed a dark red and refused to meet my eyes. "N-Nothing!!!!"

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion. Yonghwa just awkwardly shrugged his shoulders before slipping out of the door to use the bathroom. I crawled towards Jiyeon and shook her awake.

"Jiyeon-ah, wake up!" She began stirring in her sleep. I shook her a few more times. She jumped up and hugged me, almost choking me in the process.

"Can we go home now?" Jiyeon whispered softly into my ear.

"After we dress and brush our teeth!" I tickled her and blew a raspberry on her neck. She squealed loudly, accidentally kicking Jihun. He shot up in shock and stared at us for a few seconds.

"Where's hyung?" He yawned.

"In the bathroom. Let's get ready!" I his cheek and picked Jiyeon up.

>>>2 Hours Later<<<

"I don't want to leave with you, omma!!!!!!" Jiyeon stomped her tiny feet against the ground.

Su-Yeon (Yes, I call her by her first name depending on my mood.) knelt down in front of Jiyeon and cupped her chubby cheeks. "Jiyeon-ah, don't you miss omma?"

Jiyeon looked at me with tears b her eyes. I sighed and patted Su-Yeon on the shoulder.

Su-Yeon stood up and glared at me. "What did you do to my Jiyeon?!"

"I didn't do anything!!" I crossed my arms and stared right back. "All I did was take care of her. Is that a crime? Is taking care of my step sister a crime now?"
A sharp pain stung my cheek. I placed my hand against it and gasped.
"Do not talk to me in that tone, Bomi! How can you talk back to your own mother like that? I took care of you, fed you, and gave you the best."

"If you call: neglecting your child, ignoring the truth that your child has been telling you; 'taking care of me', then there's something wrong with you." I shouted at the top of my lungs before storming out of the lounging room that my appa provided.

When I was outside the building, I slid down on the ground and hugged my legs. I buried my face into my legs and let the tears drip onto my shorts.

"Miss, are you okay?" I lifted my head to see a brown haired boy with chubby chipmunk cheeks wearing a red 59fifty cap standing in front of me.

I quickly wiped my tears and smiled weakly at the boy. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Um...are you by any chance, Lee Bomi?" The boy scratched the back of his head awkwardly. How does he know who I am?

"How do you know who I am?" the boy chuckled at my response.

"I'm Henry Lau. Your dad sent me out to find you." He sat down beside me and fanned himself with the bill of his cap. "He instructed me to tell you that he got North Direction tickets for you. No wait, that ain't correct...I mean One Direction!"

"Oh...well thank you for telling me. Are you my dad's assistant?" I stood up and waited for him to follow me into the building.

"Hell no, man. I'm in Super Junior."

"You are? How come you don't stay in the dorm then...?" The lady sitting at the help desk bowed.

"Ms. Lee, your father is waiting for you in his office."

"Thank you Ms. Choi." I glanced at Henry.

He quickly answered my question. "I just got back from Canada plus, I'm in Super Junior M, M meaning mandarin."

"So you speak English and Mandarin? We'll be the bestest friends ever!" I knocked on my dad's office door until I heard his raspy cough of a response.


Do you see the next button? ;) See you in the next chapter!