Chappie 17

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

Bomi Jiyeon's hair until she fell asleep before facing Kyuhyun. Bomi pulled her soft blanket over her sister's head and planted a kiss on the child's forehead. "Sweet dreams, Jiyeon-ah." She smiled as Jiyeon cuddled into a pillow. 

*Now to face that bastard* Bomi made her way to the living room to talk to Kyuhyun about what happened awhile ago. Kyuhyun was sitting cross legged on the sofa, munching on a can of Pringles. *Aish. That fat * Bomi snatched the metal can from his hands and set it down on the coffee table.

"Care to explain?" Bomi stood in front of Kyuhyun, to block the TV screen. Kyuhyun glared at her and scooted to the right. Bomi stepped to the right as well, causing Kyuhyun to growl.

"What do you want?!" 

Bomi hissed at his attitude and slapped him. "HOW DARE YOU USE ME, YOU ING BASTARD." 

Kyuhyun looked up at her with a mortified expression. "I'm sorry okay? That noona's been stalking me for 3 weeks...asking me to be her boyfriend. I needed someone that I could use as a girlfriend."

Bomi rolled her eyes and sat down beside him. "Puh-lease. Why don't you just use Seohyun?" Kyuhyun laughed loudly and slapped her thigh. "Aigo, Bomi, you're so hilarious." 

"I'm not being funny." Bomi pinched his arm. "And please don't touch me." 

"Oh..you don't like skin ship?" Kyuhyun's eyes glittered happily. *Found your weakness*

"I'm just not comfortable with skin ship. Hugging is okay...but anything else is a nono." Bomi mumbled.

Kyuhyun scooted closer to her and placed his hand on her thigh. "So, baby, why did you tell that fan we weren't dating?"

*WTF?* Bomi whipped her head around and stared at him. His lips curved into a smirk as he slid is hand up her thigh. She shivered at his touch and was too shocked to say anything. "You like this don't you...?"

Bomi shook her head and gripped Kyuhyun's hand. "Don't. ing. Touch. Me." He ignored her warning and continued to rub his hand on her inner thigh.

Bomi held her breathe and prayed to God that he'd stop.

 


ehehehehehe cliff hanger :D :D don't kill me~ who should save bomi?? 

@TasLuq: yes, i'm planning to do that ehehe and SJ would be super jelly at 1D and do many things to win her attention back [spoiler~] 

@hyukLra: they don't seem to agree..you should see them backstage :(

 

Bomi: AUTHOR-NIM!!! KYUHYUN IS A GODDAMN ERT! 

Kyuhyun: What are you talking about? *pouts* I was just playing with you.

Bomi: Do not come any closer, Cho Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: author-nim, Bomi is so mean...

Me: aish. please go bother someone else. I'm trying to write the script.

Bomi: you!!! COME PLAY WITH KYUHYUN

Kyuhyun: I'll give you a massage! I'm good with my hands. *If you know what I mean*

Me: That ..

youno thanks, kyu