Chappie 7

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

(Bomi's P.O.V)

Zayn held my hand as we walked down the shore. The others were spraying each other with sea water and I chuckled at their adorableness.

"So how are you?" He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and grinned sweetly. I blushed at his action. "I'm fine...how about you?" He looked into the distance and sighed loudly. "I'm quite sad because the person I love is cheating on me." I looked up at him in confusion. "I'm not cheating on you!" I removed my hands from his and pinched his cheeks and skipped towards the sunbathing Niall. Zayn walked slowly towards me and sat down. "You're cheating on me with...what's his face...Kyuhyuk?" I widened my eyes in surprise. "I-I'm not cheating on you with Kyuhyun!!" I repeated over and over again. "Well you better not." Zayn leaned over and pressed his lips on mine. As i was deepening the kiss, the others surrounded us and began saying.....

"Bomi-ah." I ignored them and continued what I was doing.

"Bomi-ah!" 

Strange...they wouldn't call me Bomi-ah since they weren't Korean...

"BOMI-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I jumped up suddenly and collided heads with Kyuhyun.

"Yah..." He rubbed his forehead. "At least you're awake." Wait....so that was a dream?! I pouted and sat up slowly. Kyuhyun looked at me and smirked. "Can I ask why you were mumbling 'I'm not cheating on you with Kyuhyun in your sleep?'" I smacked him in the head and bit my lips. CURSE MY SLEEP TALKING!!!!!!!! "None of your buisness." I grumbled and walked to do my morning routine. After I was done washing my face and changing, I walked to the kitchen and munched on some toast with Nutella. I sat down by the table and drank my banana milk slowly. "You should hurry up otherwise you'd be late for school." Siwon reminded. I dropped my bread and checked my watch. 7:10?!?!?!?!!?! HOW CAN TIME MOVE THIS FAST? MY FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE STARTS IN 30 MINUTES.... I jumped up and rushed to collect my newly bought notebook and textbooks and quickly shoved them into my beg. Kyuhyun watched me from his laptop and laughed. "Do you want me to drive you?" I looked at the time and nodded slowly. "If you drive like my grandma, I'll ing rip off your balls." I muttered angrily and walked towards the front door and waited for him to get dressed. He came out wearing a white v-neck t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans paired with black Vans. "PALLI!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed angrily and glared at him. "Arrasso..." He grabbed his keys and led me to his car.

 

At Seoul Universty..

"BOMI-AH!!!! HURRY UP!" Ah Ra screamed at me when she saw Kyuhyun pull up. I quickly opened the car door and rushed out, forgetting to close the door. I turned back to wave at Kyuhyun and quickly sprinted into the building with Ah Ra. Once we were in the classroom, we slowled down and found our seats and began pulling out our books. "You better be earlier tomorrow, mmkay?" I blinked and smiled at my bestfriend. "Mianhe~" I slung my arm around her and talked about my first day living with Super Junior. "How's your room mate?" I suddenly asked. Ah Ra turned to look at me with twinkling eyes and smiled. "A girl caleld Seohyun...and guess what?" I cocked my head and racked my brain to think of who she was because I certainly heard of her before. AHA!!!! ITS THE MAKNAE OF SNSD! "SNSD's maknae?" I guessed. Ah Ra smacked my arm. "YEAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW POPULAR SHE IS?" I face-palmed. I really hope she is like what my father said...cute and nice not like a typical chick flick popular girl where she treats the other girls like . "She's super kind to me." Ah Ra cleared when the professor entered the lecture hall.

"Class has began. Please settle down."

 


enjoy the update~ :D :D :D