Chappie 19

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

"We shall start the audition in 5 minutes. Please prepare your parts and once your numbers are called, go up to the stage." Professor Jung explained. "The judges will be me, Professor Yang, and Ms. Lee." 

 

Bomi elbowed Ah Ra and Yonghwa nervously. "I won't get the part guys!!!!"

Yonghwa pinched her arm and clucked his tongue. "Don't think lowly of yourself!!!! I will not allow you to do so." 

Ah Ra nodded her head in agreement and massaged Bomi's shoulders. "I wonder who the agency is going to send for Romeo."

"Which agency is that?" Bomi whirled around and flipped open the thick script. 

"Your appa's." Ah Ra and Yonghwa whispered quietly 

"Seriously..." Bomi narrowed her eyes in distaste. She braided her hair nervously and mumbled some lines that she needed to recite and act out. 

 

"Number 1 please come to the stage. Thank you." The robotic voice from the intercom announced. 

Seohyun walked gracefully up the stairs of the stage and tossed her hair with confidence. She threw the script off the stage and placed her hands on her hips.

"Is this 'Romeo' going to be here anytime soon to help me act?" Seohyun asked sweetly.

"Yes. Hold on a moment." Professor Jung pressed a small blue button on his desk and spoke into the microphone. "Please send our Romeo in." 

 

Bomi held her breath as she heard footsteps getting closer and closer to the stage. *Please not anyone in Super Junior. Please not anyone in Super Junior. Please not anyone in Super Junior. Please not anyone in Super Junior. Please not anyone in Super Junior. Please not anyone in Super Junior. Please not anyone in Super Junior. Please not anyone in Super Junior. Please not anyone in Super Junior. Please not anyone in Super Junior.*

"Welcome Mr. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cho Kyuhyun as our Romeo!!!!!!!!" Professor Yang announced in his usual preppy tone.

Bomi face-palmed and hit her head against Yonghwa's shoulder. "This is not the reality I wanted." She muttered softly and bit her lip.

 

"Oppa!" Seohyun squealed happily and hopped into his arms.

"Seohyunnie." Kyuhyun cooed softly. 

"I will be your Juliet." She smiled cheesily.

 

"Holy goddamn piece of 's'." Bomi cursed and heaved. "How nasty can she get with Kyuhyun?!" 

"IKR." Yonghwa sighed loudly.

 


hi guise! hope you like the update :) and do comment!!! there may be spoilers if I feel like writing. i hate mosquitos...i have like 5 bites right now. ughh...

 

@kyuttie: maybe there will be spoilers :)