Chappie 5

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

Bomi dragged her suitcase into Kyuhyun's room and sat down on the bedsheetless mattress. Kyuhyun entered the room and sat down by his MacBook. He lifted the screen and waited for Star Craft to load. "What are you doing?" Bomi raised an eyebrow. Kyuhyun glared at the girl and sighed. "You won't get it but I'll explain it to you. Do you know Star Craft?" Bomi looked at him as if he was insane. "What?" Kyuhyun face-palmed and pulled Bomi and sat her down on his chair. "Watch me." Kyuhyun stared the game and practically forgot about Bomi. When she turned her head she noticed how close her face was to Kyuhyun. If she just leaned a few cm towards him, she could actually kiss him. "Have fun then..." Bomi stood up and walked to the living room. The rest of the members were just louging around watching Running Man and chattering happy. "Want another tteokbokki?" Ryeowook held out the plastic container filled with the spicy rice cake. "Sure." Bomi used the small fork and stabbed a piece and jammed it into , chewing it thoughtfully. "Best tteokbokki ever!" Ryeowook smiled at her response. "Well, you're being really nice." Bomi stiffened and glared at the giraffe lover. "ONLY BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME FOOD!!!!" She shouted.

Ryeowook rubbed the back of his head in confusion. 'What's with her?" He thought. Bomi plopped down beside Yesung and fumbled with a pillow she pulled onto her lap. "Ah Ra is at the college dorms right?" Yesung nodded shyly. "Yeah, we took her when We dropped you and Kyuhyun off." Sungmin squeezed in beside Bomi and being the flirt he is, he wrapped an arm around the girl. "How is Kyuhyun treating you?" Bomi squirmed away from Sungmin's arm. "He's playing his Star Craft." 

During dinner...

"Do you like your room?" Leeteuk questioned as he handed her a glass of orange juice. "Thanks." Bomi sipped quietly and noticed that all their eyes were on her. "Can I help you with something?" She slammed the glass onto the table and glared at all of them. "Ah, nothing." Shindong chuckled. "Then please stop staring at me like a couple of s." Bomi grinned sweetly and began filling with the food Ryeowook prepared. 

The only person who wasn't present at the dining table was Kyuhyun. He was too confined in his world of Star Craft. "Kyuhyun doesn't want dinner again?" Sungmin asked, his voice filled with concern for his dongsaeng. "Ne, he told me to ' off'" Bomi shrugged and continued enjoying the food. "Do you need someone to take you to school tomorrow?" Donghae suddenly asked. "I can walk by myself...Seoul University is near, right?" the members looked at each other. "It's about half an hour from here, Bomi. Are you sure you still want to walk?" Siwon, being the gentleman he is, volunteered. "I can take you." Bomi placed her chopsticks on her bowl and smiled. "No need for that. I'll just take the bus or the subway." 

Siwon just nodded and pulled out his bible, mumbling random verses. "Please stop chanting.." Shindong pleaded. "I'm getting a migraine." Siwon put his bible onto his lap and pretended to look offended. "How can you say that, hyung?!"

"SHUT UP AND JUST EAT!!!!!!!" Bomi screamed angrily. The idols complied to her order and finished their meal quickly. Bomi brought a tray of kimchi and ramyeon and placed it beside Kyuhyun who was still glued to his screen. "I brought you food." She pushed the bowl of spicy noodles to the man. "Eat some." 

"Go away." Kyuhyun shooed her away with his hand. Bomi angrily smacked Kyuhyun on the back of his head and shut the game. "EAT OR I WILL FORCE YOU TO." Kyuhyun stood up and pinned her down onto his bed. "I don't like your attitude." Bomi turned her head. "Y-Yah, get off me...or I'll scream." Kyuhyun evilly smirked. "I'll silence you with my lips."

Bomi pouted and tried to push Kyuhyun off of her but he was way stronger than her. "GET OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bomi screeched at the top of her longs. Kyuhyun stared at her in shock and he quickly jammed a finger onto her plushy lips. "SHUT UP!" At that moment Eunhyuk and Donghae burst in and almost slipped at the sight in front of them. An angry looking Kyuhyun topping an angry looking Bomi was quite a sight. Bomi took the chance to kneel Kyuhyun in the crotch and kicked him off the bed. He rolled on the floor in pain. "That's what you get for messing with Lee Bomi." She grumbled.

 


DOUBLE UPDATE ^_^

@hyukLra :안녕new reader!!!! and yes in korean the name is 아라(ara) :) hope you enjoy the double update :D