Chappie 4

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

"I HAVE TO ROOM WITH WHO?!" Bomi shrieked at the top of her lungs. Everyone dashed behind Leeteuk when they heard the young girl's outburst. "WHO THE HELL ARRANGED THIS?! WHAT THE IS THIS ?!"

"Calm down, Bomi-sshi. Your father wanted you to bond with the idol groups he made so instead of sharing a room with Ah Ra at the school dorms, you'll be rooming with Kyuhyun-sshi at our dorm." Leeteuk explained what Lee Sooman told him. "Even if you're mad, please don't take it out on my dongsaengs."

"Waah~ Teukie is such a great leader." Ah Ra squealed like a true fangirl and quickly gave Leeteuk a hug, leaving the man blushing.

"Is hyung blushing?" Kyuhyun teased. 

"A-Andwae." Leeteuk stammered.

"Wae andwae?!" Ah Ra pouted. "You're not happy that I hugged you?!"

"Aish." Leeteuk smacked the maknae's head and returned his gaze to the fuming Bomi in front of him. She was furiously trying to unlock her iPhone to call her father but she kept messing up her passcode, locking herself out for 15 minutes. 

"ARGGH!!!!" Bomi shoved her phone back into her bag in frustration. "I'll room with that makane calmly...IF!"

"YAH, I'm older than you!!!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"If...?" Leeteuk questioned.

"If you bring me to see my appa right now so I can give him a piece of my mind." Bomi bargained. "Yes or no."

Ryeowook pulled Ah Ra in and asked timidly, "Is she always like this?"

"Deh, she always bargains with everyone." Ah Ra chuckled lightly and patted his hair. "You'll get used to it, oppa."

"AH, don't touch my hair!!!" Ryeowook shielded his hair from his hands. "Don't play with my hair like I'm a child."

"You're shorter than me so its fun." Ah Ra hugged him and pinched his cheeks.

"AH RA!!!" Bomi screamed in anger. "STOP FLIRTING."

"I'm not flirting, Bomi!" Ah Ra stopped her actions. "I'm simply making friends which is something you should really learn." 

"You mean person.." Bomi pouted and turned her back to her friend.

Ah Ra walked closer towards the shorter girl and embraced her. "Aigo, don't be mad."

"Aww..." Sungmin wiped a fake tear away. "This is so touching."

Bomi pushed away the tall girl. "Aish, so yes or no, Mr. Leader."

"I'll bring you to your father....IF!"

"YAH, don't copy me!" Bomi folded her arms. 

"Do you want to see your father or not." Eunhyuk sighed.

"If what."

"If you call me oppa." Leeteuk flashed his dimple smile.

"Sure, ahjusshi." Bomi smiled evily and sat back happily in her seat.

"You'll never win her." Ah Ra gave the members a list on how to survive Bomi.

"Hyung," Leeteuk yelled at the driver. "Please bring us to SME instead of our dorm."

 


Bomi widened her eyes to portray her innocent look. Only those who don't know Bomi would fall for her 'innocent' look. Although Lee Soo Man didn't get to see his only daughter much since she was studying abroad for the past 18 years, he knew her fairly well. "Sweetie, that look won't work on me." Bomi jutted out her bottom lip. "Appa, you're being unfair. You said I'd be staying with Ah Ra...is it even okay for me, a 18 year old girl to be staying with such a popular idol group? What if their fans see." Lee Soo Man chuckled at his daughter's pouting face. "Aish, don't worry about that!!! They wouldn't dare hurt you...ELFs are such nice girls that love Super Junior as much as I do. I'm only doing this so you won't hate the bands that I practically created myself." Bomi glared at her father who was shuffling through a pile of trainee applications. "I hate you appa, I hope you know that." With that, Bomi stood up and stomped out of her father's office with her head held high despite the fact that she still has to suffering her college years living in the dorms of the guys she hated to death.

"So...?" Ah Ra grabbed her friends arm and shocked her violently. "What did your appa say?" Bomi glared at the taller girl and twisted her arm away from the girl's tight grip. "He said no."  Ah Ra began laughing like a maniac until Bomi hit her head with her fist. "STOP LAUGHING ITS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!"

Ah Ra bit her lip to prevent her chuckles from escaping . She knew that Bomi would rather saw her arm off than live with the idols but she couldn't help but laugh at Bomi's serious expression after she came out of her father's office. When they reached the van that was parked in front of the building, Bomi opened the door quickly and sat down at her original seat. "배고파요(I'm hungry)"

"What do you want to eat?" Leeteuk turned and looked at the girl who was fumbling through her bag to find God knows what. Bomi lifted her head and had eye contact with the leader for 10 seconds before answering. "Tteokbokki or ramyeon." Leeteuk turned to look at the others who were playing rock, paper, scissors. 'Immature noobs' Bomi thought. "Let's go eat, arrasso?" Eunhyuk looked up and smiled his gummy smile. "Assa!!!! I get food."

Ah Ra laughed at the cute boy and glanced at Bomi. Bomi was busying herself with One Direction MVs that she downloaded onto her phone to watch when she was bored. 'Aish, I wonder what's wrong with this girl. How can she still like 1D when there is like 9 other hot guys in front of her?!' Ah Ra thought as she stared out of the window.

 

hope you like the update~ :) If you guys don't know, suju_forever will be busy with her studies while I will be just...well not studying :P *I'm such a great student* if you guys think I'm a slacker, I'm actually not...I go to a school different from suju_forever and I'm already done with my exams so I don't need to study anymore.

Ppyong~