Chappie 16

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

Kyuhyun pulled his beanie down a few cm before opening the car down and stepping out. Bomi swallowed her anger and followed Kyuhyun into a random park. 

"Why are we at a park?" Bomi tugged on Kyuhyun's arm. He turned around and stopped.

"A stroll is normal during a date right?" Kyuhyun smiled innocently and draped his arm on her shoulder. Bomi grunted and followed him deeper into the park. Out of nowhere, a woman that looked 5 years older than Kyuhyun appeared. Bomi stared at the interesting outfit she was wearing:

*She looks like some anime girl* Bomi thought in her mind and glanced at Kyuhyun. He was smirking at the other girl.

"Noona, this is the girl I'm dating." Kyuhyun pulled Bomi in front of him and placed his cheek next to hers. Bomi whipped her head around and punched him. Kyuhyun staggered backwards, clutching his cheek.

"Unnie." Bomi turned and faced the older girl. "I'm not dating him so you can have him all to yourself." The girl grinned at Kyuhyun as if he was food and bowed at Bomi.

"Thank you for letting me know." The girl headed towards Kyuhyun and wrapped her arms around him. "OPPA!!!!!!!"

Kyuhyun grumbled something and cursed Bomi in his mind. *. She must've heard my conversation with Sungmin*

Bomi winked at Kyuhyun before leaving the park to the nearest mall to eat.

---

*LALALALALALAAALALA, I feel so happy right now* Bomi swallowed her banana slushie and strolled through the mall. *I wonder what Ah Ra is doing now...did she already forget about me?* Bomi sighed and made her way to a candy store. She selected some brightly colored lollipops and paid for them. Bomi unwrapped one and popped it into . She swirled the candy in and pouted at the thought of her bestfriend forgetting about her. 

As she took another step, she collided into a tall and slim girl wearing huge sunshades.

"Omo. Mianhe." The girl helped Bomi up without looking. When she actually had eye-contact, she shoved Bomi back down.

"What's your problem?" Bomi rubbed her bottom and glared at the other girl.

"What are you doing here, Bomi." 

Bomi's eyes turned into saucers. "Seohyun?!"

Seohyun quickly clamped her palm onto Bomi's mouth. "Will you ing be quiet?! Your appa finally let me go out without the whole of SNSD." Bomi shoved away the idol's hand and pushed herself up. 

"Why the hell are you asking me why I'm here?" Bomi shoved the candy back into . "Am I not allowed to go shopping by myself?" 

Seohyun narrowed her eyes. "How dare you talk to me like that?"

Bomi sighed and tossed the unfinished lollipop into the nearest bin and placed her hands on her hips. Suddenly a hand tugged on the back of Bomi's jacket. She fell backwards into familiar arms. Bomi looked up to see

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kyuhyun.

"K-Kyuhyun?" She stuttered horribly.

Kyuhyun smirked and bonked her head lightly. "Babo. How dare you say we aren't dating to that gi-." He stopped talking when he noticed Seohyun's presence."Seohyunnie?"

Seohyun glared at Bomi and smiled sweetly at her oppa. "Oppa, you're dating Bomi-sshi?"

"Nope." Kyuhyun answered a little too quickly.

*Does this have a crush on Seohyun?* Bomi chuckled evily to herself and hugged his arm.

"Oppa...how can you say we aren't dating to unnie?" She pouted cutely.

Kyuhyun cocked his head to the right. "Eh?"

Seohyun crossed her arms triumphantly. *Bomi-ah, Kyuhyun would never have a crush on a girl on you*

"Oppa...I hate you!" Bomi stomped her feet and sprinted away from the two idols.

"Are you really dating her?" Seohyun dared herself to ask.

"I'm not quite sure.." Kyuhyun muttered to himself.

 


like i promised, an update! :D remember to comment guise!

@TasLuq: bomi's revenge hasn't come yet kekeke. he'll get the revenge when bomi thinks is the right time

@xXxCatsLoverxXx: he ain't called the evil maknae for nothing lawlz

Bomi: Kyuhyun-ah, how can you do that to a girl?!

Kyuhyun: You aren't a girl..you're some unknown species 

Yonghwa: awh snap.

Bomi: Do you want to die early?

Kyuhyun & Yonghwa: *gulps*

Bomi: That's more like it. 

off to babysit~ ppyong!