Chappie 30

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

"Hello Bomi Lee. Your father told us all about you." Zayn reached for my hand and shocked it firmly. When he released his grip, I lifted my arm and cradled my hand in pure joy. 

"I think you stunned her, Zayn." Harry smiled widely. 

"M-My father told you that I'm a h-huge fan, r-right?" God. It's so embarrassing to stutter like that. I was hoping that none of them realized but Niall just had to point it out.

"Awh, she's stuttering, how adorable!" Niall chuckled while punching Zayn on the arm. "You shouldn't touch her like that, she might go into cardiac arrest from the happiness."

I cupped my burning cheeks and hid my face in my arms. Liam stood up from his makeup chair after getting powdered by the makeup artist. He introduced himself even though he knew that I was a big big fan.

"You don't have to introduce yourself, Liam. She obviously is a Directioner and knows basically everything about us." Louis checked his watch before announcing that the concert was starting in just a few minutes.

I quickly gathered my things and rushed to the door. "U-Um...I'll go and line up for the VIP seats then."

"See ya at the after party, Bomi!!" They chirrped in unison.

Once I closed the door, I started dancing and hopping in joy. I CAN'T BELIEVE I TOUCHED ZAYN!!! GODDAMN ZAYN MALIK, MY HUSBAND!!!!! As I was celebrating my happiness, I notice someone familiar sneaking down the corridor. I was about to scream out his name but a security guard blocked me.

"Miss, you should be lining up for the concert now." His bulky arms latched onto my arm and he pulled me to the exit of the backstage.

 

 

 

 

Why was Kyuhyun at the concert....?

 


HELLO, READERS!!!

SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT AUTHOR-NIM HAS BEEN SUPER BUSY. I ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR THE AWKWARD CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW ONE DIRECTION ARE SO...I'M JUST USING MY IMAGINATION WHICH IS PROBABLY REALLY OFF. ANYWHO, OFF TO THE COMMENT REPLIES!!

-CLOUDPRINCESS


Seohyun to TasLuq:  Are you still able to accept my behavior now? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;)

Kyuhyun to TasLuq: I'm sorry...but I am a guy...and guys get seduced /shrugs

Eunhyuk to TasLuq: Thank you. It is nice to know that ELFs aren't swayed by scandals and will forever remain as fans

DonghaeTasLuqMy anchovy... T___T

Me to TasLuq: I think we aren't friendzoned..but fanzoned :(


@iLuvYesung: Sorry to disappoint you about the this chapter since its so short. I've been really busy lately...so my next few chapters won't be much :( 


Seohyun to SuperGirl1315: Well you know...girls get sometimes. Jelly that you can't get some of Kyu? -ert mode on-

Kyuhyun to SuperGirl1315: Is making out with someone supposed to make me feel guilty? 

Yonghwa to SuperGirl1315: How can you say I'm gay?!?!?!? :'( I'm the manliest man out there!!! But I can't confess yet...gotta wait for the right time

Me to SuperGirl1315: Sorry that this chapter is too short...author-nim has been really busy lately...so this is the best I could do!!! Mianhaeyo~ *bows 90 degrees*

Siwon to SuperGirl1315: Oh my, I have so many things to say about God!! 


@misschiara99: Hehe, I update...but it's not soon. Sorry about that~

@Anna13: OO Thank you for the lovely comment!! And sorry about the late update but I guess it's better than nothing