Chappie 6

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 
 

♫ ♪ Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell
You don't know
Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful 
♫ ♪  

"Yeoboseyo?" Bomi unlocked her iPhone to answer the call. "Oh omma, what do you want?" She mumbled coldly, earning herself a weird look from Kyuhyun. "Can you babysit Jiyeon for me?" Her omma (Su-Yeon) pleaded. "She's your sister!!!!!" 

"Step sister." Bomi corrected. "Drop her off at appa's office. Wait, omma, why don't you just get a babysitter?" Her mother inhaled loudly. "ICAN'TTRUSTMYDARLINGBABYGIRLWITHSOMEONEIDON'TKNOW!!!!!!!!!" Bomi massaged her temples and asked her mother to repeat what she just said. "I can't trust my darling baby girl with someone I don't know." Bomi ripped open her bag of chips and began shoving it into . "Where are you going with your husband this time?" 

Without even seeing her mother, Bomi could tell she was frowning at what she just said. When Bomi was only 3, her parents had a divorce because..well...Su-Yeon found a new guy which is also her current husband. She was only 30 and married someone that was 12 years older than her [Lee Soo Man] and the guy she found was her age. That time, Su-Yeon seriously wanted to abort the child because it was an 'accident' and 18 years later, it grew up into a violent, stubborn, smart, beautiul yet broken girl. Bomi didn't know that when she was still a small fetus in her mother's womb, she was unwanted and both parents had no intention on telling her. 

"We're going to Bali." Su-Yeon announced proudly. Bomi chugged her carton of banana milk and burped softly. "Well..have fun with him." She made extra sure that she sounded like she hated her mother's husband. If her mother hadn't found her husband, her mother could still be with her father. Instead, she married a college professor who detested Bomi. "We'll be back for Jiyeon in 2 weeks, arrasso?"

"De..." Bomi muttered, locked her phone and slammed it angrily by her Kyuhyun's bedside table. Kyuhyun looked up from the magazine he was skimming through and raised his eyebrows. "What's with you?" Bomi glared at him and explained the situation. "So your 4 year old step sister will be staying with us for 2 weeks?" Kyuhyun summarized to make sure he didn't hear anything wrong. Bomi nodded solemnly and buried her face into the countless pillows she collected from the members. 

"I'm sure the others will be thrilled." Kyuhyun placed his magazine down and inched towards the sulking girl. "Do you hate your sister?" Bomi shook her head. "I love her to death. She's absolutely the cutest little thing in the world...its just that I can't stand her father...and neither can he me." Kyuhyun patted her shoulder and pulled her up by her arm so she faced him. "Care to explain?"

Bomi closed her eyes tightly and began spilling out her dreadful past. 

---Flashback---

"Appa, cook some pancakes for me!!!!!" I squealed happily beside him. He looked down at me and pushed me to the floor and continued walking. "Do not call me appa. How many ing times do I have to repeat myself?" I sat on the ground a little shocked but continued to ask for breakfast. "Please? Omma isn't here...and I'm starving." I pouted a little because he was ignoring me.

"APPA!!!!!!!!" I shook and pulled at his arms and in less than a  second I was thrown to the ground with a powerful shove. " off. I'm not your father. Why is your ty my responsiblity? Where is Su-Yeon when she is seriously needed." He walked into his private study and slammed the door loudly. Tears slid down my cheeks and I curled up on the floor with my stomach grumbling waiting for my mother to come back. 

After her 3 day buisness trip, I told my mom everything but she looked at me as if I was lying. "Lying is not good, Bomi." She clucked her tongue like she usually did when she thought I was lying to her. "Omma, I'm not lying!! He starved me for 2 days..he only fed me some pineapple bread yesterday and thats all I ate." Omma shook my shoulders and yelled loudly. "BOMI STOP LYING OKAY?! MY HUSBAND IS NOT LIKE THAT." I whimpered and immediately shut up. She smoothed out her work dress and smiled weakly. "I'm sorry for snapping at you..but please don't like again okay, Bomi cheeks?" She knelt in front of me and pinched my chubby cheeks. 

 

Few days later when omma was out with friends...

He was sitting on the sofa reading the daily newspaper and eating some cheetos. I skipped over happily and took a piece and nibbled on it quietly. All of a sudden he gripped my fingers tightly until I let go of the cheesy goodness and cried out. "OUCH, APPA LET GO!!!" He tightened his fist until I heard crunching noises coming from my hand. "WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO EAT MY CHEETOS?" I wiped my tears with my free hand and tried to swallow the pain but it was too unbearable. I felt blood trickle down my shirt and onto the carpet. At the sight of blood he let go and slapped my face. "Go ing clean up this mess." I nodded silently. I cleaned up the blood and rushed to a neighbor's house and pleaded for help. When I confronted omma about this, she didn't believe anything and called me a liar.

One day when I was doing homework in my room, he crept in and wrapped his long fingers around my neck and began choking me. I thrashed out wildly and successfully stabbed him with my carving knife since I knew a day like this would come. I quickly packed my things and rushed to my best friend's house [Ah Ra's house] Her parents helped me contact appa who was working in Korea and he arranged for me to go to a boarding school with Ah Ra so I didn't have to worry about where to live.

---End of Flashback---

Tear soaked tissues were covering most of the surface area of the bed. Bomi grabbed another wad and blew her nose violently. "Your mom never believed you...like at all?" Kyuhyun couldn't believe what he heard. Bomi closed her puffy eyes and bobbed her head up and down. "I still have a grudge towards omma for not believing me and not finding me after I ran away." Kyuhyun pulled her into a hug and her hair softly. She began bawling into his chest until a visible patch appeared on his shirt. "M-Mianhe." Her voice shook. "I-I'm not s-so tough a-anymore...right?" He shook his head quickly in disagreement. "I think you're the strongest girl that I've ever met." Bomi smiled and pecked him on the cheek and pulled her blanket over her head. "Please shut the lights when you sleep. Goodnight." 

Kyuhyun sat there dumbfounded and rubbed his cheek and chuckled inwardly at her cute gesture.

 


inspiration hit me while i was watching TV. enjoy the update :) my lovely chinggu, cloudprince, is making us a poster :) :) :) can't wait for it to be done!!!!!!!!! she's a newbie at making posters so she said i can't expect to much :P anyway, the next update would probably come next week since this week is a busy week for me :( bye~ 

author-nim, cloudprincess.