Chappie 8

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

I placed my head on my hands and sighed as the professor explained Shakespearean language. I yawned quietly and turned to look at Ah Ra who was snoozing behind her Romeo and Juliet book. I elbowed her and she immediately sat up, blinking a few times. I ripped off a page from my notebook and quickly wrote her a note. 

She just shrugged and returned her attention to the babbling professor. When the clock on his desk ticked '9:00' we all began packing our bags. He put down his piece of chalk and began announcing what the homework was. "Read the first 3 Acts of Romeo and Juliet and please remember to annotate them thoroughly, I'll check them next class." I shoved all my books into my backpack and sighed. How can he give so much homework on the first day? I also have to babysit Jiyeon...*aish* ottoke?!?!?!!?!??! This is only just my first class..."Wanna meet my roomie?" Ah Ra poked my cheek to catch me attention. "Huh?" I followed her out of the classroom and towards the dorms. "She has nothing right now...she's a great person!!!!!! Like what the interviews say." I nodded and tried to match my pace with her fast one. When we reached her room she jammed her key into the knob and pushed the door and there was a stunning girl laying peacefully on the bed...wow she really is gorgeous.

"Unnie~" Ah Ra walked towards the sleeping girl and shook her gently. "Seohyun sunbae, I brought my friend to meet you." Seohyun opened one eye and looked at me. "Aren't you my boss' daughter..Lee Bomi?" I smiled and extended my head to shake hers. "Yes, I am the Lee Bomi, daughter of Lee Soo Man." She continued looking at my hand until I withdrew it from awkwardness. "Sunbae, can you show us around?" Ah Ra sat down beside her. Seohyun hesitated for a moment before agreeing. "I can take you before my first class starts. Follow me." 

 

10 minutes later..

"So here we have the library." Seohyun pushed the glass double doors and led us inside. "Only the ugly loser nerds come here." I looked at her strangely. "Then where do the 'normal' people go?" I was sort of pissed of that she was sterotyping those who go to the library to study are 'ugly loser nerds'. "Popular people like me for example go and hangout at the bar near the university. You should hangout with my friends sometime, Ah Ra." Um..hello? I'm here also (=_=) I stormed out of the library angrily and went to find my next class which was sadly arts. I failed this class very badly even though I enjoyed art very much. I'm one of those people who have no arts talents but enjoy doing arts...you know.  I sat next to a short and chubby girl and set my bag on the floor. "You shouldn't put your bag there. When Seohyun arrives, she'll kick your bag away." The girl mumbled. "Huh?" I turned and looked at her. She smiled and held out her hand. "My name is Jung Mi Cha, what is yours?" 

"My name is Lee Bomi." I hung my bag on the rack beside me and sighed. "What is Seohyun like?" Mi Cha gulped before speaking. "Although she looks angelic on TV, she is the iest person you'll ever ing meet!!!!!" I tilted my head slightly in confusion. "How so...? My father says she's the nicest girl ever..." Oh shoot...I wasn't supposed to tell people I was Lee Soo Man's daughter.. "You're Lee Soo Man's daughter? How cool.." She was surprisingly calm about this. "Anyway,  she bullies those who aren't skinny...like me and those who didn't look beautiful like her. She's the queenka of Seoul University. When she walks down halls, people move out of the way since they knew how popular she was and what she could do mainly because she was the maknae of SNSD and your father adores that band." Mi Cha sighed when Seohyun entered the classroom.

"Seohyun sit beside me!!!" A girl squeaked out. Seohyun turned and glared at the girl. "Why would I sit next to a girl with so little money and relies on a scholarship?" The girl looked down to hide the tears coming from her eyes. Mi Cha walked over to the girl and patted her shoulder. "It's okay Sun Hee...don't listen to that ." Seohyun tossed her head and tripped Mi Cha as she walked past her. God I certainly can't stand this....I stood up and grabbed Seohyun by the collar of her shirt and pulled her up. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH?! YOU DON'T JUST GO AROUND DESTROYING EVERY GIRL'S SELF-ESTEEM!!!!!!!" Seohyun scoffed and slapped away my hands. "Your father will hear about this." I rolled my eyes and sat back down when the art teacher arrived. 

 

After School...

"UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jiyeon screeched when she saw me. I opened my arms and enveloped her in a hug. "I missed you unnie!" She nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck as I stood up. "Did my appa feed you?" She nodded cutely and wrapped her small arms around my neck. "Yeah~ And he told me I get to stay with you and Super Junior until omma comes back." I ruffled her hair and led her back to the dorms. Once I unlocked the door, she rushed in and began screaming for the members.

"Wah, what's this?" Donghae picked her up and cradled her in his arms. "Aigo, you're so adorable." I dropped off my bag in my room and walked back into the living room to find all the members crowding around Jiyeon. She puffed out her cheeks and looked cutely at me. "Unnie, I want banana milk." I handed her the carton I took out from the fridge and handed it to her. She poked a hole into the carton and sipped happily. "SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!" Sungmin pinched her cheeks as she was drinking. "You'll make her spit out the milk if you keep doing that." 

Sungmin bent down and lifted Jiyeon onto the couch and the TV. "I want to watch Pororo! PORORO!!!!!!!!!!!! OPPA!!!!!!!!!!" She squealed over and over again. I sighed and looked at Sungmin who couldn't keep his eyes of my step sister. "Sungmin, can you babysit Jiyeon for me? I need to finish my homework.." He nodded and returned his attention to Jiyeon.

 

After working on my homework for 4 hours straight, I stood up and stretched my sore muscles. I closed my notebook and pushed it to the corner of Kyuhyun's desk. I laid my head onto the wooden desk and closed my eyes to rest for a bit. When I opened my eyes I was laying on my bed with a blanket wrapped around me. I freed myself from the blanket cocoon and rubbed my eyes. I walked slowly outside to find Jiyeon resting comfortably in Sungmin's arms. He looked up at me and placed a finger on his lips. "I finally got her to sleep." He whispered softly. I sat down slowly beside him and took Jiyeon from him. He rolled his neck and massaged his shoulders. "Taking care of a child is so tiring...if I was on Hello Baby, I'd be the worst appa ever." I chuckled and carrassed Jiyeon's soft and fluffy cheeks. "I think Jiyeon really likes you...well, you're her bias from Super Junior."

"Really?" Sungmin grinned happily. Jiyeon began stirring on my lap and sat up. "U-Unnie?" She rubbed her puffy eyes. "De?" I finger-combed her messy brown curls and hugged her closely. "I'm hungry." I placed her beside me and stood up. "What do you want to eat?" She rolled on the couch for a few seconds and climbed onto Sungmin's lap. "I want what omma always cooks for me." I didn't know that my mother cooked... "And what might that be?" I asked since omma never cooked anything for me and by anything I mean anything. "I wang Beijing Fried rice!!!!!!" Sungmin pinched her cheeks. "Hangeng hyung makes the best Beijing Fried Rice." 

 

Why did omma ever make me anything...evil omma....thinking about this makes me depressed...well I better go make food for Jiyeon before she throws one of her tantrums...ppyong~

 


:) please comment guys~

ps. sorry for any grammtical mistakes. I sorta rushed while wrote this >//<