Chappie 12

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

*DING DONG*

 

I sat up quickly and looked at my alarm clock: 6:04 pm...wow I fell asleep? Ugh....I climbed off my soft groggily and made my way towards the living room to get some food and thats when I bumped into a figure. I looked up and saw....SEOHYUN?! WTF IS SHE DOING HERE?!

"Hi there." She smiled innocently and twirled a strand of my straight brown hair. "Seems like you got all the mud out of your hair, didn't you?" I growled and shoved her aside to find 8 more girls crowding  in the living room..what is this..Shindong looked up and dragged me to meet the guests. "Introduce yourself to your unnies." I bowed and grinned weakly. "Annyeonghaseyo chonun, Bomi Lee-imnida." 

----

I pulled out my chair and sat awkwardly between Sunny and Yoona. Seohyun sat across from me and smirked when she noticed me gazing at her. I frowned and began digging into my food. All the SNSD members were fawning over Jiyeon and feeding her so I didn't have to worry. 

"Say ahhh~" Taeyeon cooed. Jiyeon obeyed happily and chewed on her food like an actual lady..shocking right? I grimaced at the way Seohyun was using her aegyo on the Super Junior members...it's gross to see someone as y as her act cute...it simply makes me want to barf out what I just consumed. "Bomi unnie, I want pudding and strawberries!" Jiyeon ran over to me and hugged my leg, begging me with her round puppy eyes. I patted her tiny head and made my way to the kitchen to my dismay Seohyun was pouring herself a cup of raspberry tea. I pulled out fresh strawberries from the fridge and placed them on a cutting board. Seohyun stood beside me and ran the strawberries under the tap.

"What's up?" I glared at her and snatched the pink berries from her skinny hands. "Jiyeon wants strawberries and pudding." I brought out a small chopping knife and began slicing the tops of the strawberries off. "Do you think Suju oppas love me or you more?" I glanced at her and stopped with what I was doing. Yeah...who would they choose? "What are you trying to suggest?" I brought down the knife on the strawberry and threw the leaves into the bin. I washed my hands to rid the strawberry juice and stared up into her eyes. Yes, she's taller than me...duh. Everyone is taller than me. 

"Let's pretend to get hurt...and see who rushes to who." She winked and was prepared to drop the porcelain cup. "How am I supposed to pretend to hurt myself with a knife?" I questioned her. 

"Do you want me to help you?" She smirked and used the knife to slice a bit of my skin on my forefinger. It wasn't a deep cut but it was deep enough to draw blood. "3....2...1." She released her hands from the cup and let it smash into tiny little pieces against the kitchen floor. I slid down to the floor and gripped my finger and wailed loudly. That cut is seriously bleeding a lot...WTF? The blood was all over my shirt and shorts. Everyone rushed into the kitchen and looked at the two of us. "What happened?!" Siwon, the gentleman, asked first. 

"Seohyun dropped the mug and startled me which caused me to cut myself." Everyone gasped and rushed to Seohyun's side. "Seohyunnie-ah, did you get hurt?!" Sungmin had a worried expression all over his face...well thanks...I'm literally bleeding here and Seohyun just broke a cup...nice. ._. Hello...anyone going to help me?! 

"Aww...our poor maknae must be tramautized!" RyeoWook cupped her cheeks and planted a kiss on her forehead. WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT MAN?! I stood up and stormed out of the kitchen to find myself a first aid kit...obviously if I sat there, I'd look like an idiot since no one had the intention on helping me. 

----

After applying some type of cream and a bandaid, I trailed back to the living room to find everyone crowding around SeoHyun. She looked up at me and smirked happily. "I win." She mouthed. My hands curled into a fist and I stomped out of the dorm loudly. I desperately wanted to find someone to talk to...except no one understood other than MiCha and YongHwa...oh yeah..I can just call YongHwa.

*RING RING RING-*

 

*Girls' ge-neration make you feel the heat 

jeon sekye-ga neoreul jumo-khae 

 Bring the boys out*

Why is Girls Generation everywhere I go?! I spun around and saw YongHwa pushing a little boy on a swing. He struggled to pull out his phone and he breathlessly replied.

"Yeoboseyo, Bomi-ah?" I smiled to myself. "YongHwa. Look up!"

He looked up and grinned when he saw me. He waved like a maniac as I moved closer and closer to her. The little boy cowered in between YongHwa's legs when I approached them.

"Why are you here?" He asked. 

I shrugged and sat myself down on the vacant swing and kicked myself into the air. "Just getting some air...we have some...guests in the dorm." 

"Lemme guess. Seohyun?" YongHwa relaxed on the swing beside me and pulled the little boy onto his lap. 

"More like the whole of SNSD." I sighed and kicked some gravel. I turned my head and smiled at the small boy. "Annyeong, what's your name? I'm Bomi Lee."

He bit his lower lip and softly whispered his name. "I-I'm J-JiHun...hyung's b-brother." 

"Aww, you're so adorable!" I pinched his cheek and chuckled at his reaction. He squealed in happiness and began running around the playground like a hyper child.

"I gave him too much chocolate.." YongHwa mumbled. "He becomes like this when I feed him chocolate...shy, then happy.."

"He's so cute." I blew air into my cheeks and peered up at the night sky. The moon hung lonelily with only a few stars scattered here and there. "He could be best friends with my sister, JiYeon." 

He nodded and inhaled loudly. "So what's bugging you?" 

I looked at him and explained the whole thing that happened back at the dorm. I showed him the bandaid and relaxed when the breeze blew into my face. I should come here more when I get frustrated and let the nature's magic do its job on calming me down.

"SeoHyun really did that?" YongHwa said sadly and patted the small of my back. "I would say I feel your pain but I actually don't...she doesn't bully me...instead she flirts with me and tries to seduce me."

O.O

 


:) remember to comment guys! 

 

@TasLuq: hmm...if i were able to make someone cry by my writing it would either be because 

a) my writing is so descriptive, you can imagine yourself in the scenario

or...

b) my writing is so horrible it makes you cry :\

anyways, do remember to comment my lovely reader!


bomi: no cast talks today...i'm too injured to bother

kyuhyun: yah, its a fake cut..get over it

bomi: do you want to die?

kyuhyun: *gulps*

bomi: thats more like it :) 

 


sorry in advance for any errors...i wrote this at 3:00 am...since i couldn't sleep :P

now i guess i'll go sleep...