Chappie 15

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

{Narrator}

Bomi scrawled down some notes without paying attention to what she was writing. Yonghwa nudged her to catch her attention. She looked up with a confused expression and he handed her a note.

'You look so troubled' -Yonghwa

Bomi furrowed her eyebrows, scrunched up the post it and threw it at Yonghwa. Instead of hitting him, she hit her professor instead.

"Miss Lee, what is the meaning of this?" Mr. Park barked. "Detention after school!" 

Bomi nibbled on her lips and nodded solmenly and continued to jot down the things on the blackboard. After class, Bomi stood up and tackled Yonghwa to the ground. 

"Aish!!!!!!" She punched his chest lightly. "This is all your goddamn fault." 

Yonghwa pushed her off and sat cross legged beside her. "Why are you blaming your incredibly accurate throwing skills on me?" He smirked and wrapped an arm around her. "You look so deep in your thoughts. Mind telling oppa?" Bomi glared at him and sighed. 

"Kyuhyun asked me to go on a date with him...for some strange reason." Bomi rocked back and forth, not caring that the lecture hall was already empty. 

Yonghwa raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "You're worried about going on a date with Super Junior's maknae?" 

Bomi shook her head and sighed. "It just baffles me that he wants to go on a date with me. He barely even knows me." Yonghwa pinched her cheeks and grinned happily. "Who wouldn't like such an adorable girl? Let's go get some smoothies, my treat...before you go to detention."

Bomi smiled back and pulled her bag over her shoulder and dragged Yonghwa out the hall.

---

"Bomi, are you finished yet?!" Kyuhyun whined like a child. Bomi shut her textbook and opened the door to let him in. "Would you like to do my homework instead of complaining?" She shoved her notebook into his face and plopped down onto her bed.

"Aish." He picked up the pencil and copied down the questions onto the page and tapped his lower lip with the pencil. He exhaled loudly and spun around to ask Bomi a question. "What's dramatic irony?" 

Bomi rolled her eyes and snatched her notebook from his hands. "You're hopeless. Haven't you ever read 'Romeo & Juliet'?" He nodded slowly before pouting. "I don't remember, okay?" Bomi chuckled and placed the notebook beside her. "Where is the date going to be?"

Kyuhyun mumbled some incoherent words and turned his attention to his laptop. Bomi nudged him with her foot to make him speak louder. Kyuhyun swatted away her foot and typed something into Google. Bomi crawled towards him to read what he searched but he quickly pushed her head away. "You'll see. Quickly finish your homework!!" 

She quickly answered all the questions her teacher gave her and picked out a suitable outfit:

 

Bomi grabbed her bag and headed to the living room. She was about to surprise Kyuhyun until she heard him talking to Sungmin.

"If Lee Soo Man finds out you're taking her out on a date, he'd murder you!" Sungmin said softly.

"He won't know...plus I'm not going to actually take her on a date." Kyuhyun answered nonchalantly. "I just need to show that noona sasaeng fan that I'm not interested."

Sungmin paused for a moment. "She may seem tough but this would hurt her. You're sort of using her." 

Kyuhyun shrugged. "Whatever."

Bomi clenched her fists and did her breathing excercises for a few times before strolling into the living room. Kyuhyun jumped up quickly and fixed his shirt. "Did you hear us?"

Bomi shook her head and smirked to herself. *I'll make you see what you're dealing with, Cho Kyuhyun. How dare you use me?*

 


no seohyun in this chap :) ehehe but she'll come up in the next one. drama is needed to make this fic interesting :D and no comment replies this update.. :P i'll make it up to you guys by updating later