Chappie 10

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

"What did you do to Bomi?" Kyuhyun repeated for the umpteenth time that morning. Ryeowook stared at the maknae and sighed lightly. "You wouldn't want to know, Kyu...or you'd probably skin her alive since you're the evil maknae." Kyuhyun pouted. "Hyung~ Just tell me!" He whined like a little child. Jiyeon cackled at her oppa's aegyo and did her own. "Oppa, you fail at aegyo!" She shoved pieces of bacon into her tiny mouth and chewed boisterously. "Jiyeon-ah, you should eat more like a lady." Bomi chirrped when she entered the dining room. She noticed all the eyes on her and looked up. "Bwoh? Why are you all looking at me?" They quickly resumed what they were doing and Bomi sat down beside her sister. 

"Unnie, are you going to school?" Jiyeon frowned. "I thought you finished already!!!!!" Bomi pinched her soft cheeks and smiled. "Unnie is in university now. And you'll also go when you turn 18. I'll walk you to your Kindergarten so eat quicker, arrasso?" Jiyeon nodded and gave amorously gave Bomi a kiss on the cheek. "Will unnie pick me up after school?" Bomi stuffed some toast into and shook her head. "I'll still be in university so one of these people will pick you up." She said, spraying crumbs in all directions. "These people you're speaking of do have a name." Eunhyuk pointed out. Donghae nodded and handed Jiyeon a lollipop. "A lollipop for the tiny princess~" Jiyeon gripped the candy happily and struggled to peel the wrapper off. "Palli, Jiyeon!" 

Jiyeon quickly swallowed the food in and chucked the candy into her small backpack and pulled the bag onto her shoulders. "I'm done! BYE OPPAS!!!!!!!!!" The members cooed at her cuteness and waved goodbye to the small girl. 

Bomi's P.O.V

That's nice...totally forgetting about me..oh well. Not that I care. As long as I have my One Direction, I'm happy. Jiyeon clung onto my hands as we ambled down the sidewalk towards her kindergarten. "When is omma and appa coming back?" I ruffled her hair and grinned. "They'll be back soon. Is it that bad living with unnie?" Jiyeon widened her eyes and shook her arms wildly in the air, "OF COURSE IT'S AWESOME!!! I just miss omma.." 

"Oh look we're here. In you go, Jiyeonnie." I pushed her softly towards the bright blue metal gates. "You promise that someone would come and pick me up later?" I nodded my head and thoughts clouded my mind. Why would Jiyeon ask me that question? Did omma or that man abandon her here?! That son of a bastard man. HOW CAN HE LEAVE HIS TODDLER DAUGHTER HERE. GODDAMN. "Bye, unnie!" She removed her tiny hand from mine and rushed into the small building. I climbed onto a bus that ended at Seoul University and rested my head on the window. I guess I can nap for a little while.

 

------

"Miss?" Someone shook my shoulders. "Miss...wake up. This is the last stop." My eyes fluttered open and I came face to face with a young and handsome face. "Oh um..I guess I fell into deep sleep." I chuckled awkwardly and stood up, hitting my head on the rails above. "OUCH!!!!!" The boy looked at me and bit his lip to prevent himself from laughing. "Yah, why are you laughing at me?!" He pulled a straight face and smirked. "It's funny to see a girl drooling and suddenly hitting her head." I wiped the corner of my mouth and it was dry. HE TRICKED ME!!!! "Hehehe, can't believe you fell for that." His eyes twinkled as he laughed. "My name is Park Yonghwa, what's yours?" I carefully stood up and marched down the aisle towards the bus door. "I'm Bomi Lee."

"Ah, you're the new transfer student?" We walked together into the building and we stopped at the locker areas. "Oh, we're locker buddies!" I stated the obvious... (*U*) This happens when I see someone hot..."Mhmm." He took out all his binders and slammed his locker shut. "What class do you have next?" He swept his bangs to one side and looked into my eyes. "Literature...you?" He smiled cutely and linked arms with me. "Same! We'll be the bestest friends in the world!" He cheered happily. Such a happy person even his happiness is making me feel very cheerful but it was all ruined when I heard a familiar whiny voice.

"Yonghwa-ah, why are you with that loser?" Seohyun questioned innocently. I turned around her and sent daggers into her body with my eyes. "She's my new friend, Seohyun!" Seohyun glanced at me and scoffed. "Yonghwa, you shouldn't be friends with her." I sighed and walked up to her. "DO you have a problem with me making friends you ing ?!" I screamed and dragged Yonghwa into the lecture hall. I sat down at a vacant seat and pulled out my books. Yonghwa dropped his backpack on the table beside me and exhaled. "God...she scares the crap out of me." I nodded. "Same here."

"BOMI-AH!!!!!!" Ah Ra screamed. I was still a little pissed with her since she didn't come after me when I ran out of the library so I'll just give her the cold shoulder. She placed her things down and nudged me. "You're awfully silent today." I continued staring blankly at the white board in the front of the room. "Ignoring me huh?" I chuckled to myself and cleared my throat when the professor entered. 

 


how is it ;) there will be more characters added as the story develops like stated in the foreword. If you want a cameo, please message me and i'll add a place for you in one of the future updates :) remember to comment loads, arrasso? I rewarded you guys today :D I recieved 5 comments [3 from my spoiled dongsaeng...] but comments are comments (:

 

comment replies:

@kyuttie: glad to see my dongsaeng is enjoying my updates :) remember to comment or i'll kill you ;)

@hyukLra: hmm...how soon should your 'soon' be? :P do tell me and i'll try to update at that speed. angry ryeowook makes him do unpredictable things like pinning girls to couches and make it seem like he's about to her kekeke 

@cloudprince: i wouldn't be tramautized if ryeowook did that to me..my hormones would be raging and who knows what'll happen afterwards ;) ;) ;) y unnie is at it again >_< ehehe~ 


Yonghwa: I'm y and I know it.

Bomi: no you're not mehrong!

Yonghwa: You wanna fight?!

Bomi: I challenge you to the death. You scared? ;)

Yonghwa: Of course not. I'm only afraid of Seohyunnie.

Seohyun: YAH I HEARD THAT!!! you-ah, please pretend you didn't hear that. I'm the most angelic person you'll ever meet.

Bomi & Yonghwa: Psh..

Ah Ra: Hey y'all!! Are you a new reader? If you're, press the subscribe button and comment below. That would make Bomi less violent by I dunno how much.

me: guys, the cast talk includes everyone...not just you guys.

Yesung: I'm forever forgotten /weeps

me: it's okay oppa. 

Yesung: Only my tortoises and doggy care about me. why oh why?

me: =_= where did he go... :/ well...bye you see you in the next update!