Chappie 13

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

I nibbled on the sweet potato that YongHwa bought and fed JiHun happily. "I like it when noona feeds me!" He sang cutely and sat down on my lap. I hugged him and continued enjoying my potato.  

"Don't you have to go back, Bomi?" YongHwa suddenly said. "They should be finding you now." I shook my head and showed him my iPhone screen. "No calls which means they didn't even notice I was gone...which kinda hurts me." Yonghwa looked sympathetically at me and draped his arm around my shoulder. "It's okay. I'll definitely notice if you're gone...so will Ah Ra." 

"You know Ah Ra?" 

He nodded slowly. "Yeah, she was my kindergarten buddy but she forgot about me. I'll never forget my first crush." I chuckled and jabbed him with my elbow. "You have a crush on Ah Ra~" I sang happily and handed my potato to Jihun. "Noonaaaaa~ I want you to feed me!" He pouted and whined at the same time. I ruffled his fluffy jet black hair and placed my chin on top of his head and held him closely. "I love to do this to little kids!" I whispered.

Yonghwa looked at me strangely and laughed. He then proceeded to choke himself on the piece of potato in his mouth. I patted his back and bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing...but who wouldn't laugh at someone who laughs and chokes himself?! 

I couldn't control it and began laughing loudly "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" JiHun looked up at me and shoved the potato into my mouth. "Don't laugh at hyung like that, noona!" Yonghwa rubbed his throat and hi-fived his little brother. "Goodjob, Jihun." I glared at him and swallowed the potato.

He smiled innocently. "You should get going." I pouted and reluctantly stood up. "I get it, you want me to leave..like everyone else does." 

"Fine, oppa will walk you home." 

I brightened up at the idea and hooked arms with him. Its strange. I just met this boy this morning and we're already the bestest friends. I guess that's a good thing. Everyone else that I know, don't understand Seohyun like he does so I can actually spill my bottled up feelings to him. 

---

I entered the living room and they were STILL around Seohyun. WHAT.IS.WRONG.WITH.THEM! I walked over to them and sat infront of her. She sat up and her eyes were literally glittering. 

"Aw, where were you dongsaeng?" She cooed. I glared at her and crossed my arms. "Here and there." I mumbled and turned my attention to Kyuhyun who was sitting extremely close to her. I swallowed the anger in my throat and feigned a smile. "Are you better, unnie?!" She nodded and patted the empty spot beside her. "Come 'ere and sit next to unnie!" I sighed and made my way towards her. I noticed Ryeowook glaring at me so I stared back until he looked away. Seohyun wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close to her so I could smell her fruity perfume. 

"Let me see your finger, dear." I held out my finger and she prodded the cut hardly. "OWCH!!!!" I jumped up and hit Sooyoung in the face. "OMO~" I sat up and knelt beside Sooyoung and helped her up. "Mianhamnida!!!!!" I bowed down repeatedly until Hyoyeon stopped me. "It's okay, it's not like she's bleeding."

"But unnie, Sooyoung doesn't look so good." Seohyun commented. "She's a bit pale." Sooyoung held up her hand and inhaled loudly. "It's okay~ I'm fine, people!" I smiled at Seohyun in satisfaction and sat myself back down on the couch. Seohyun flipped her hair and followed Ryeowook and Sungmin to the kitchen. I pondered about when Seohyun's illusory personality would be found out by her fellow unnies and oppas until Hyoyeon sat down beside me. I looked up at her and bowed again.

"I'm sorry for accidentally hitting Sooyoung unnie." She reached out and grabbed my hand. "It's okay, Bomi." Her eyes gave off a warm and calming aura and I instantly forgot about Seohyun's y attitude. "You look really bothered...tell unnie what's on your mind." I nibbled on my lip and asked myself if I should tell her. I shook my head and pulled back my hand. "It's okay, you probably won't believe me anyway."

I stood up but was immediately pulled down by Hyoyeon. "Is it about Seohyun?" I nodded slightly and closed my eyes to prepare myself for the yelling but surprisingly, she didn't make a sound. Instead she pulled me into a hug and patted my shoulder. "Is she bullying you in school?" 

I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Kinda-ish." 

"You tried to tell other people but they didn't believe you right?" Wow..Hyoyeon is good.

I nodded again and played with my fingers. "They said I was lying because Seohyun was too kind to be a . Anyway, unnie, how do you know all this?"

"Well...my sister, Lucia, went to the same university as her and was bullied repeatedly. She tried telling me but I didn't believe her and eventually she gave up on life and commited suicide." Hyoyeon bit her lip to stop her stuttering. 

I gasped and I fisted my hands. How can Seohyun just do this and get away with it? She needs to be taught a lesson and I intend on giving it to her.

 


remember to comment~

@hyukLra: ohh, i see :P we decided on this topic of bullying because maybe people dont notice when bullying is happening :/

@xXxCatsLoverxXx: poor bomi...at least she has yonghwa + hyoyeon on her side now :) hope you enjoy the new update :D

@TasLuq: the part where seohyun gets found out will still be really far so you'll have to wait patiently :] (or maybe she won't even be found out!)

 

i'll go sleep now~ it's almost 2:00 am here :P goodnight~

ppyong!

ps. no cast talks today because they're already all asleep :)