Chappie 2

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, please fasten your seat belt we’re about to take off. Please make your seats upright and place your try tables back. Thank you for your cooperation.” The lady in the intercom whispered.

“YAY!!!” Ah Ra shook my shoulders until I became dizzy.

“Aish, Ah Ra! Stop shaking me. I’ll puke all over you if you keep doing it.” I warned.

“Sorry…” Ah Ra pulled out her KPOP magazine and began flipping through it while listening to her ACHA album.

 

Since it the airplane ride would be 11 hours, I decided to just take a sleeping pill and sleep until we reached Seoul.

 

Few 11 hours and 5 minutes later…

 

“Yah, Bomi! We’re here!” Ah Ra pinched my cheek.

I removed my eye mask and rubbed my eyes. “Feels like I only slept for 5 minutes.”

“You were practically dead for the whole plane ride…I was bored to death!” Ah Ra pouted.

“Whatever! Let’s quickly go to immigration before the others do!” I undid the seatbelt and grabbed my backpack before exiting the airplane. I handed my passport to the immigration lady and waited for her to finish the process.

“Here you go, Ms. Lee.” The lady grinned. “Welcome back!”

“Kamsha!” I placed my passport back into my backpack and walked down to the baggage claim area.

“Why did you ditch me?” Ah Ra poked my sides to get my attention.

I looked around the carousel and spotted my bright blue suitcase. “Help me with my luggage!” I dragged Ah Ra to the area and it took us a few minutes to actually get it off the moving platform.

“What did you pack?!” Ah Ra wiped the beads of sweat off her forehead and sighed. “Now to find my suitcase…”

“Ne..” I exhaled and began pacing the machine until I saw the familiar dark blue hockey bag. I tugged on the strap and threw the bag onto the ground. “Okay, let’s go.”

“Who is going to pick us up?” Ah Ra pulled her bag straps over her shoulder and looked at me. “Is it one of your father’ assistants?”

“I have no idea.” I bit my lip and began pulling my suitcase towards the exit.

---

{Narrator}

Bomi and Ah Ra waited in the pick up section until a guy wearing huge shades with fluffy brown hair approached them.

“Excuse me, are you Bomi Lee?” The guy questioned.

Bomi raised an eyebrow and answered. “Ne.”

“Follow me.” The guy took the suitcase from her hands and began walking out the automatic doors.

“Yah, who are you?!” Bomi stepped in front of the guy and crossed her arms.

The only thing the guy said was: “You’ll know soon enough.”

 

Bomi turned and looked at Ah Ra who was surprisingly quiet.

“Why are you so quiet?” Bomi punched her arm.

“Huh?” Ah Ra adjusted the bag on her shoulders and chuckled crazily to herself.

“Do you know who that was?”

“HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHO THAT WAS?!” Ah Ra suddenly burst out.

Bomi’s eyes widened in surprise. “Am I supposed to know?”

“Aigo…I’m seriously best friends with a pabo.” Ah Ra faced-palmed and continued following the mysterious guy. “You would know once you see the others.”

Others? What is she talking about? (=_=) Wait...did she just say others?! Appa was totally lying…I bet he sent his damn bands to pick us up. Appa, how can you do this to me?!?!?!?!?!?!

 



 

Hello reader(s),

 

I decided to update this since I was done with my homework ^_^ yay!! x (2938756820192) i gained another subbie!! Now I have a total over 3 (kinda sad…) lol but subbies are subbies and I love you guys <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

-cloudprincess

 

ps. Who do you think that mysterious guy is? Lolol or who do you want it to be? suju_forever and I haven’t decided yet… :D