Chappie 21

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

{Bomi's POV} [A/N: Haven't had her POV in quite awhile]

After I acted out my part, I practically dashed down the stairs and when to bear hug Yonghwa and Ah Ra. They both gave me tight hugs and patted my back.

"I told you, you could do it." Yonghwa fist-bumped me and ruffled my hair.

I finger-combed my puffy hair and returned my attention to the stage. 

>>>Two Hours Later<<<

All three of us exited the auditorium and headed to the cafeteria to grab some food since we were trapped in there until ALL the participants tried out. I brought out my wallet and chose a double cheese burger and an extra large coke with jumbo fries on the side.

"Are you that hungry?" Yonghwa asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Her stomach is a black hole." Ah Ra chuckled as she grabbed her tray of caesar salad. 

"I'm starving." I picked up a fry and gently nibbled on it. "Want one?" I waved the bag in front of their faces. 

Both of them shook their heads quickly. "Suit yourself!!!!!" I sang.

I was enjoying my food until I felt someone touch my back lightly. I turned around to see Kyuhyun smirking happily at me.

"Can I sit here?" He asked.

"No." "Yes!" Me and Ah Ra said at the same time.

Ah Ra tossed my bag onto Yonghwa and pulled out the seat beside me. "Sit down, Kyu."

"Great.." I muttered and grabbed my cup of coke.

"We'll be making out on the stage." Kyuhyun wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I glared at him and pinched his arm to get it off my shoulders.

"I'm trying to eat so don't touch me." 

"Oh yeah, you're afraid of skinship!!!!!!" Kyuhyun's lips curled into a devilious smile. I face palmed and pretended to weep into my hands. Yonghwa reached out and patted my head lightly.

"Who are you?" Kyuhyun rudely blurted.

"Manners." I elbowed his ribs.

Why is Kyuhyun being so rude? Well I know he is the evil maknae but who knew he was the rude maknae? And wait...he's only rude to his hyungs anyway. Yonghwa is younger than him. And also, shouldn't Seohyun be orbiting him like the moon orbits Earth? LOL me being my nerdy weird self again. I should be glad Seohyun isn't here. 

"Where's your Seohyun." I asked out of nowhere. Hey, I'm just curious.

"I dunno...she disappeared." Kyuhyun took a a handful of frenchfry from my plate and jammed it disgustingly into his mouth.

"Watch out fat , you'll gain weight." I tsk'ed.

He rolled his eyes and shoved a napkin into my mouth. "Speak for yourself. Have you seen yourself lately? F-A-T-T-Y!!!!!!!" He sang in a high pitched voice.

Ah Ra chuckled happily and smacked Yonghwa as if Kyuhyun said a hilarious joke. We all looked at her as if she was insane. "Um...Ah Ra noona are you okay? Yonghwa placed his hand on her forehead. "Nope you aren't running a high fever. Maybe you should return to the dorms?"

"I'm not sick!!!!" Ah Ra argued. 

"Anyway, sweetie, I should go back to the HQ now." He pecked me on the cheek. I glared at him and rubbed furiously until my cheek turned a deep shade of pink.

"S-Sweetie?!" Yonghwa and Ah Ra choked.

"I'M NOT YOUR SWEETIE NOW OFF!!!!" I smacked him in the face with my plastic food tray to shoo him away. After that bastard left, out of nowhere Seohyun came up and seized me by my hair.

"." She hissed.

Ah Ra's eyes widened and I smiled weakly at her. "Seohyun s-sunbae..what are you doing?!"

Seohyun untangled her fingers from my hair and gasped. "Omona. There was a bug in your hair."

Uh huh. Real smooth Seohyun, real smooth. Yonghwa smirked at her and massaged my scalp to help fade the ache. Seohyun frowned in disapproval and sat down on Yonghwa's lap.

"Don't touch another woman~" She whined with some aegyo in her voice.

Ah Ra pinched herself to see if she was dreaming. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Me: Are you seeing it?

Ah Ra: O__O Is this real...?

Me: Yep

Ah Ra: Mind ed... 

I'm glad that Ah Ra finally saw Seohyun's real identity. How should I make her crumble in front of my appa and Super Junior?

 


hope you like the update!! :) :) ps. if you'd like to leave a message to any of the characters you can just post your little message in the comment box and they'll reply you ;) 

@TasLuq: Seohyun hits on any living male thing hehe

@SuperGirl1315: you'll have to leave Seohyun a message about that :P

@Exokristao: I will forever be a ELF!!!! :D and I hope you will too 

 

Bomi: LEAVE ME MESSAGES OR I'LL DIE FOREVER ALONE!!! YOU DON'T WANT THAT DO YOU?!

Eunhyuk: No. Leave me messages. I'm ier than Bomi.

Bomi: :(

Yesung: Leave me messages because I have great dancing skills and I have the iest voice ever.

Donghae: I'm the almighty East Sea so you HAVE to leave messages for me.

Kyuhyun: You're the sea. 

Donghae: My name is spelled like this: 동해!!! Not 똥해!!!! Evil maknae. Respect your hyungs. 

Kyuhyun: you If you dunno what 똥means, it means dog so lets called the east sea, sea from now on! :D