Chappie 29

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

I tucked my phone back into my back pocket and stared at my food until Shindong cleared his throat. I looked up and nervously bit my lip, expecting them to shout at me for blaming Seohyun. I really do believe Seohyun did this to me...who else could it be? Ya get what I'm saying?! Anyway, I peered at Seohyun who was furiously stabbing her salad and mumbling words under her breath.

"What happened to your ankle?" Siwon placed his fork onto the table gently and looked at me with concern in his eyes. I glanced at Seohyun before continuing my story. "I was rehearsing for my play and SOMEONE tripped me...ask Donghae if you don't believe me." Donghae blinked his eyes in confusion. "Don't look at me. I don't know anything!!!"

I could see Seohyun smirk from the corner of my eye. I just wanted to reach over and twist that goddamn smile off her face. Is there any Super Junior member in here that will actually goddamn believe me?!?!?!?!!!? A poke in my rib tore me away from my intense thoughts. I turned my head and looked at Henry. He was pointing down at his phone where a sentence was displayed on the screen.

DID SEOHYUN REALLY HURT YOUR ANKLE?

I nodded bitterly and pointed my middle finger towards her underneath the table. Henry stiffled a laugh and patted my shoulder in sympathy. Kyuhyun cleared his throat and glared at Henry for some strange reason.

Thankfully, Ryeowook didn't rage about the fact that I was blaming Seohyun. He was too occupied in cleaning the dishes in the kitchen. After dinner, everyone dispersed and began to do their own things. I settled down on the couch in the living room and began watching TVN KPOP Star Hunt. Yesung and Zhoumi joined me after they helped Ryeowook with some of the dirty dishes. Halfway through the show, I stood up and stretched my arms.

"Yah, move, I can't see!" Yesung shooed me away with his tiny man hands. *Okay, chillax bro! Hmm...who should I ask to bring me to One Direction concert? Maybe I should ask Kyuhyun since I know him the most. Speaking of that bastard, where did he go? Oh yeah, obviously playing Star Craft in his room again.* I set off towards my room and turned the door knob, expecting him to be sitting in front of his laptop but no... I looked up from the ground and noticed he was half on top of...Seohyun. And they were so into the moment that they didn't even notice I entered. *Holy s. Should I interrupt them? Ugh this is a very disturbing sight to see. I might as well go back and watch TV then.* As I was closing the door, the hinges squeaked, causing the two people to turn their heads toward my direction. *Good job, Bomi >//<*

"Yes, Bomi?" Kyuhyun smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him and cleared my throat, a blush creeping onto my face because of his half ness. "Urh...I was going to ask you something but nevermind...have fun with...Seohyun." I faced Seohyun and she waved a peace sign in my direction before pulling Kyuhyun down into another kiss. I immediately slammed the door shut and slid to the ground clutching my stomach. *Why is there a weird pain in the pit of my stomach? Probably because of dinner...I should go take some tummyache medicine.* 

I took out my phone and began texting Ah Ra.

Me: I just walked in on kyu making out with seohyun =_=

Ah Ra~: what?!?!?!?!?! that bag of a !!!

Me: imagine wat would happen if fans learned about this

Ah Ra: would you actually tell the media about this?

Me: no...of course not. i wouldn't do such a thing no matter how much i hate that .

Ah Ra: so r they dating?

Me: no idea...i was going to ask kyu if he wanted to take me to one direction concert..guess i'll have to ask other members then. i'll ttyl, mehrong :P

I quickly gathered all Super Junior members except Kyuhyun because he was occupied with Seohyun. They looked at me impatiently, urging me to go on with what I had to say.

"Is anyone willing to take me to the One Direction concert?" I asked, my eyes full of hope. I really wanted someone to take me and get to experience the awesomeness of the five boys!

"Sure, I'll take you." The Angel leader volunteered. My eyes immediately widened in excitement. "REALLY TEUKIE?!?!?1 YOU'RE WILLING TO TAKE ME?!?!?!? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I started hopping around the room and dragged him with me. "Bomi.." I ignored him and continued celebrating until he smacked the back of my lead lightly. "Will you slow down Bomi, you're dragging an elderly with you here."

"Hehe, mianhae, ahjusshi." I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly. "Anyway, the concert is in 3 days and I'll be back from university early so please be ready~"

"Arasso..." Leeteuk yawned tiredly. "May I go back to sleep now?" I nodded happily and escorted him back into his room.

>>>3 Days later<<<

re-checked if my One Direction tickets were in my bag for the umpteenth time. "PALLLII!!!" I shouted at Leeteuk. "I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE FOR THE CONCERT!" 

"Bomi...it's only 5:00..the concert starts at 7:30." Leeteuk reminded, not moving from his spot on the couch. I marched over and pulled on the leader's arm.

"Ahjusssssssshi~" I whined. "My appa got me backstage passes so I want to meet them before the concert lah."

"You can meet them after the concert." Kyuhyun grumbled.

"Shut up Kyu, you aren't included in this convo." I snapped (I was still extremely disturbed by his make out scene with Seohyun). I breathed in deeply and began reciting the reasons why they should leave earlier for the concert.

"Arraso, arrasso. I get it Bomi-ah." Leeteuk pushed himself off the sofa and rubbed his back. "Omo, I can't do this. My back hurts too much."

"YAH! DON'T GO ALL OLD MAN ON ME NOW AHJUSSHI. YOU CAN DO THIS!" I encouraged and helped Leeteuk to the door. "Ahjusshi, do you need any other assistance?"

>>>1 Hour<<<

"I'll meet you after the concert okay? I have a radio recording near here so I might be a little late. Text me when the concert is finished." Leeteuk babbled. I nodded repeatedly and sent him away. I clutched my back stage pass and timidly made my way towards back stage. Security guards glanced at my pass and allowed me to continue my way towards One Direction's practice room. 

When I was finally in front of the room, I took a deep breathe before opening the door and stepping inside. The first face to greet me was the one and only Zayn Malik. *OH MY FEELINGS ARE EXPLODING EVERYWHERE!!! HOW CAN A PERSON DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?! T_T*

 

@TasLuq: are you able to accept seohyun's behavior here?? lolol~ the part where bomi was on the phone with yonghwa it happened to me before...i was talking to my friend on the phone while in a room with my parents and i swore...and then remembered my parents were there *sigh*


Seohyun to SuperGirl1315:

see?! i did seduce. haha~ in your face! 

Kyuhyun to SuperGirl1315:

WHAT?!!?!?!?!?! i should give it to anchovy hyung then...

Yonghwa to SuperGirl1315

i will never in a million years go to seohyun!!!!!! how dare you insult me like that!??!!? my taste in girls is way better than that :( ps. i cant confess yet~ must find a perfect time!

Me to SuperGirl1315

glad you liked the update!!!! xD and hope you like this update too

Super Junior to SuperGirl1315

well...guys aren't supposed to man handle girls right?

Siwon to SuperGirl1315

O__O what?! what do you want to talk about..? /squirms 

 

 


Anywho,,,,,,hope you guys liked this update!! I'm sorry it took me so long to finish this chapter T_T I have a break coming up so hopefully I can update more frequently~ :) see you guise in the next update!!! 

-cloudprincess