Chappie 14

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

short update~ :[ mianhe 

 

I tossed and turned in my sleep, still unable to get what Hyoyeon said to me out of my head. Seohyun ing bullied a person until she commited suicide. My father should know about this! Except...would he believe me? I gripped my Zayn doll tightly and glared at Kyuhyun's backside. Goddamn...he's snoring so loudly, how am I supposed to sleep. I stood up and kicked him with my foot.

"Hmm." He grumbled from underneath his blanket. 

"Yah, stop snoring. I can't sleep." I smacked him with my doll and sat back down on my bed.

"Arrassooo." He snorted and fell into deep slumber again. 

Aish. This is hopeless. I shoved in my earphones and laid back down and fell asleep to One Direction singing softly into my ears.

---

"Unnie. Unnie. UNNIE!!!!" Jiyeon screeched as she jumped on my bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes tiredly. What time is it...WTF 7:15?! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE ME UP?! I shot up and quickly rushed into the bathroom to get myself ready. Jiyeon was banging on the door incessantly, telling me to prepare breakfast for her. 

I opened the door angrily and got dressed quickly. 

 

Hollister

 

 

Jiyeon followed behind me and pouted when she noticed I was paying much attention to her. But how can I when I can't find my freaking art binder?! "GAH! WHERE IS IT?!!?!?!?!!!!!!!!" Jiyeon stopped abruptly and tugged on my arm. I turned around and kneeled in front of her.

"Unnie." She mumbled. "I think Seohyun unnie took the thing you're finding. When you left yesterday, she went to you and Kyu's room to get something...and she said it was her binder." Jiyeon looked at me with big innocent eyes and shrugged. "Please make me food now."

I sat Jiyeon onto my bed and stomped out of my room to find Kyuhyun. Fortunately, he was sitting on the couch drinking some wine..wine in the morning? Seriously...? I shook his arm until he paid attention to me. "Yah, Kyuhyun, did Seohyun take a black binder, labeled, 'ART' in big letters on it yesterday?" 

He pondered for a moment before nodding his head quickly. "De, she said you borrowed her binder for your art project. Wae?" I pressed my lips into a straight line and frowned. "I purposely put my name in big glittering letters so no one would mistaken it for theirs. How the hell did you not see it?" I bonked his head and sat down angrily. "I bet she already destroyed that binder." Kyuhyun chuckled happily and head-locked me. "Aish, you're worrying about nothing, dongsaeng-ah. Seohyun isn't a messy person. The binder will be in good good good good shape!" He chortled and pinched my cheeks.

"Let go." I growled and punched his ab-less stomach and straightened my clothes. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" He remained silent as ever. "YAH, CHO KYUHYUN, I'M TALKING TO YOU!" 

"You looked so peaceful." He whispered and pulled out a magazine out of nowhere. I grabbed the glossed papers from his hands and smacked him in the head with it. "Stop pretending to read this. I know you can't read Japanese." Kyuhyun pouted and rounded his eyes to portray the 'innocent' look. "I'll take you to school IF-!"

"IF...?" I dropped the magazine on his lap and stared intensely into his eyes. 

"IF you go on a date with me." 

 

"WHAT?!!!!!!?!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs. 

 


no comment replies today, it's 1:46 am here...i should really go to sleep. BYE! ps. didn't re-read so mianhe for any mistakes.

(: