Chappie 33

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

I got called into appa's office after school was over. Apparently, he knew that I didn't go back to the Super Junior dorm yesterday.

"Lee Bomi, where were you last night?! I got a call from Leeteuk saying that you weren't at home!" He slammed the table in anger. "You know how panicked I was yesterday?! You could've been kidnapped! Many people are jealous that I have such a successful company and will stop at nothing to tear it down. Kidnapping you would be the perfect plan to destroy my SM Entertainment! Next time you go sleepover at Ah Ra's you have to call either me or Leeteuk, arrasso?!"

I nodded solemnly. I never knew that he would react so intensly to me just sleepingover. He usually just shrugs it off... "Yes, I understand, appa."

"Oh, before you go, your omma asked you to babysit Jiyeon again. She and her husband are going to Bora Bora this time." Appa shuffled a stack of papers tiredly before filing them into his metal cabinet.

"Why is she always going on vacations?!" I muttered angrily before leaving appa's office.

Jiyeon was sitting in one of the empty conference rooms playing with Henry. When she saw me, she immediately shoved Henry aside and ran towards me, arms open. I knelt down and welcomed her with a warm hug.

"UNNIE!!!! I missed you." She stuck her little face in the crook of my neck and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck.

I slowly picked her up and thanked Henry for taking care of her. He nodded before disapppearing down the hallway. I set Jiyeon on the conference table and fish around my backpack for a lollipop. Once she saw the candy, she squealed excitedly and grabbed it from my hands.

"Eat the candy and then we'll go back to the dorms, ne?" I pinch her cheeks lightly, chuckling at her cute reaction.

She stuck the lollipop into and nodded obediently.

 


I pressed the password on the number pad and unlocked the door. Sungmin appeared out of nowhere when he heard the door open. Jiyeon brightened significantly when she saw her favorite oppa.

"SUNGMIN OPPA!!!" She bounded towards him and clung onto his legs, not letting go.

"Wah, you little bunny." Sungmin tickled her sides. "Did you miss oppa terribly?"

"NE!" Jiyeon positioned herself until she was like a panda clinging onto its mother.

I felt pretty ignored standing by the door. :'( "Sungmin, is Kyuhyun home?" I tossed my coat carelessly on the coat rack and set my backpack down on the couch.

"Yea. I'm pretty sure he's playing Star Craft again." Sungmin replied without looking at me. He was too busy trying to steal Jiyeon's lollipop.

I sighed and walked down the empty hallway to get to my room. As Sungmin predicted, Kyuhyun was sitting all hunched up by the desk with his MacBook open. I hopped onto my bed and pulled my spare pillow on top of my face. I didn't want to speak to Kyuhyun and had no intention to. If he were to ask me something, I would just pretend that I didn't hear it. Hehe, revenge at its best. As if he was reading my mind, he paused his game and jabbed my leg with a ruler. I threw the pillow off my face, hitting him in the process. I would say that it was an accident but whatever.

"YAH! Don't throw stuff at me. Where were you yesterday...after you left the car abruptly." He tossed the ruler back onto the desk and waited to my reply. I glared at him before crawling underneath my blankets. I wanted to take a nap. Maybe then, he would stop pestering me. But no. My peace was destroyed when Sungmin and Jiyeon barged into the room, acting like they were gorillas.

"Hyung!!" Kyuhyun whined impatiently. "I'm trying to ask Bomi something serious and you just charged in."

"OMO! Are you asking her to be your girlfriend?!" Sungmin and Jiyeon giggled like a bunch of gossiping girls.

I sat up quickly and pointed my index finger at Kyuhyun. "Listen up Sungminnie. I would never date that 'thing'. Just thinking about dating 'it' just makes me want to vomit everywhere. Please don't mention such a replusive idea ever again, oppa."

I snuck a peek at Kyuhyun and boy did he look hurt. His mouth was so wide open that flies could just fly in. *I think I just found a way to hurt Kyuhyun!!*

 


@soomin94: Well without the overreactions, she wouldn't be Seohyun ;D Would you like to provide ideas on how to torment Kyuhyun more? :D

Hope you enjoyed reading this update!! cloudprincess will be busy with exams in the next few weeks so she won't be able to update but I'll be here and try my best~

suju_forever