Chappie 32

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

Kyuhyun entered the car and slammed the door shut, scaring me a little. I clipped my seatbelt and turned to watch him start the car. He was gripping onto the steering wheel as if he wanted choke it.

"Um...Are you mad at me or something?" I whispered quietly, not wanting him to suddenly rage at me while driving. 

"No." He snapped irritably.

"Right..." I played with my fingers from the awkwardness. I was about to reach over to turn on the radio when Kyuhyun smacked my hands away without looking away from the road.

"Don't touch anything. You might break something."

*Gee, that didn't hurt at all.* I was starting to get pissed off with his attitude when he wouldn't answer me when I tried to make conversation with me. For example, I would ask what he was doing while I was at the concert, he would just grumble angrily and continue speeding up. I bet he was snogging Seohyun face all afternoon. I could actually see the couple come together. Both were pretty evil despite the fact that Kyuhyun had been pretty nice to be before up until now. What the hell is wrong with him these days...PMS much?!

"I can tell you're cursing me inside your brainless head." Kyuhyun finally said when we reached a red light.

My mouth fell open and my eyes widened. "Did you just call me an idiot?! Do you think an idiot could possibly get into Seoul University?" 

"You probably got all cozy with the head master so they'd let you in. Just like how you were all comfortable and hugging that British guy." 

When those 26 words left his mouth, I punched Kyuhyun hard and opened the car door angrily. I grabbed my bag, pointed my middle finger and sprinted as fast as I could, away from that bastard. Once I was about 100 meters away from him, I slowed down and sat down on a wooden bench nearby. Tears were slowly cascading down my cheeks even though I tried my best to hold it in. How dare that face call me an idiot as well as a bag? He should be calling Seohyun that, not me. What did I do in my past life to deserve this kind of a treatment? My hands were trembling from the anger. It took my quite awhile to gain control of my hands again and tap Ah Ra's name on my phone. 

"Annyeong, Bomi!! How as One Direction's concert?" Her cheerful voice chirrped through the speakers

"U-Um..could I crash at your place? I got in a fight with Kyuhyun and don't want to go back to the dorm." I struggled to keep my voice as calm as possible.

"Well sure. I think Seohyun won't be staying at the school dorms because of her SNSD promotions. Do you want me to pick you up?" 

I nibbled on my lips for awhile before replying her. "No, it's alright. I'm near school anyway. I'll see you in 10 minutes."

"Arasso. Be careful, Bomi, don't hurt yourself on the way here." Ah Ra said seriously. Only she knew what would happen after I get bullied.

----Flash Back----

"K-Kyle..I-I like you. Would you please go out with me?" I held out my pink handmade confession letter to one of the most popular guys at school. He wasn't like those other popular people so I thought I had a chance with him.

"O-Oh...sorry Bomi, but I already have a girlfriend." Kyle sadly pushed the envelope back to me.

His girlfriend, Michelle, stepped out from behind him and snatched the envelope out of my hands and ripped the flap open. She began reading my heartfelt confession to everyone that was in the cafeteria.

"Dear Kyle, ever since I've been your lab partner in 6th grade, I've developed a crush on you but thought I had no chance. After continuously being your science buddy, I realized that you weren't like those typical popular boys. You were sincere and really cared about what others felt. You don't tease or make fun of people's flaw but accepted those people that were different from you. When I learned that you joined clubs such as teaching the visaully impaired people, I knew I had fallen for the right person so here I am writing this confession to you...hopefully you'll also accept me for who I am. Love, Bomi Lee." Michelle scrunched up the delicately made paper into my face and began laughing as loudly as she could, also sparking laughter in the people in the cafeteria.

One of Michelle's best friends stood up and tossed her baby carrots at me and slowly, other people began to toss their food at me too. "WHY WOULD THE POPULAR KYLE ACCEPT YOU?! YOU'RE JUST A NOBODY. EVEN YOUR PARENTS DON'T EVEN WANT YOU. YOUR REAL MOTHER DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU, NOR DOES YOUR STEPFATHER. AND DOES YOUR REAL FATHER EVEN EXIST?! I'VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE." Michelle began to point out that I was an unwanted child until Ah Ra, who was really close with her, tackled her to the ground.

"Do not bully a girl like that, you ." Ah Ra gave five rounds of slaps to Michelle and stood up to find me.

But...i was already making my way to the roof top. i had decided that I had enough of the bullying. Nobody wanted me. Not my parents, nor my peers. Killing myself would be the best option. Thankfully, Ah Ra had been fast enough to stop me and promised to be my bestfriend and help me get over these things

 

----End of Flash Back----

After that incident, I never attempted to end my life every again no matter how much pain I felt. Kyuhyun's words stung but it didn't hurt more than hearing "nobody cares about you." I slowly stood up and enjoyed the peaceful walk back to school

 


 

>>>Next Day<<<

Professor Yang proudly clapped his hands after viewing the final rehearsal. "Although I'd much prefer watching the show, you guys did a terrific job!! Too bad the chemistry between our Romeo and Juliet wasn't too convincing."

I removed the itchy blonde wig from my head and allowed my real hair to flow down the small of my back. Donghae walked over and patted me on my shoulder. "Good job, Bomi, who knew you could act so womanly."

"Yah! Are you calling me manly?!" I threatened to punch him.

"There goes the intense act again." Donghae chuckled nervously before rushing to the back stage.

Yonghwa and Ah Ra both came and helped me down the stage stairs. The dress seriously immobilized me.

"I'm actually pretty glad the directors cancelled the part. Watching you and Donghae interact was very painful." Ah Ra laughed once I was safely on the ground again.

Yonghwa began massaging my tense shoulders. "Dayum girl, have you been stressed out lately?"

Ah Ra and me exchanged looks but none of us said anything. Yonghwa caught our exchange and tapped his foot impatiently. "I'm waiting for an explanation." 

Out of nowhere, a raging Seohyun charged up to me and slapped my on the cheek. Hard. Ah Ra shoved Seohyun back and cracked her knuckles.

"You want to get to Bomi, you got to go through me, sunbae."

"Aren't you afraid that I'd sue all your asses?" Seohyun snickered before pushing my friends away. I stood up and glared deep into her eyes.

"What do you want, Ms. Face." I sighed tiredly. I didn't want to deal with the drama especially not after what happened with Kyuhyun yesterday. 

"What did you do to mu Kyu yesterday?! When he returned to the dorm, he called me and began ranting about how much he wanted to apologize to you. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD MY MAN WANT YOU WHEN HE HAS ME?! DID YOU SEDUCE HIM YESTERDAY?!" Seohyun inched towards my face, shouting and spraying saliva everywhere.

"You and Kyuhyun are dating?!" Ah Ra and Yonghwa muttered together.

Was Kyuhyun really guilty about hurting him yesterday? Well serves him right. I might as well let him suffer for a little longer. >:) 

 

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS UPDATE!! SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON :D

CLOUDPRINCESS

@soomin94: hehe but without all the complication, there wouldn't be drama c: