Chappie 22

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

When I entered the code for the front door, Jiyeon skipped out of nowhere and clung onto my leg. I tickled her waist so I could actually walk. Who can walk with a child clinging onto their legs? If you can, then I'll give you 10,000 won. That's not a lot but hey..I'm not rich. Only my appa is rich. Jiyeon dragged me to the living room where Donghae and Eunhyuk were camping out.

"Sup." They both said at the same time, their eyes still glued to the TV screen.

"What are you watching?" I set my bag onto the rug and squeezed in beside Donghae. He scooted a little bit to give me more space. 

"Rooftop Prince." They replied in unison. Seriously guys? 

"Is it good?" I finger-combed Jiyeon's hair as I asked.

"Yep." They nodded their heads. Well..this conversation is going nowhere.

"Your dad called." Donghae suddenly said.

I looked at him but he was too into the drama. I reached for the remote and turned of the TV with a sigh. "Why did he call?"

"He said I'm stepping in for Kyuhyun at your school drama. What is the drama even about anyways?" Donghae folded his arm in frustration because I just turned off his show. Eunhyuk pouted before whacking me in the head with a cushion.

"You little bastard." I grumbled angrily before whipping my heavy textbook filled backpack at him. "Put that in my room."

"You evil evil person." That's a very nice comeback Anchovy. I know his nickname is Anchovy because of Yonghwa. I am definitely not an E.L.F and will never be one!! I will stay a One Directioner until I die.

Donghae waved his hand in front of my face. "Earth to Bomi?"

I snapped back to reality. "Huh? Oh the drama...well..I got my script. I'm Juliet and you're Romeo. Ask Kyuhyun for the script because the Professors thought he would be the Romeo..not you."

"Arrasso." Donghae stood up and danced his way to the room I shared with Kyuhyun. A few minutes later Kyuhyun rushed out aof the room and smacked my arm with the rolled up script. I raised an eyebrow at him and set Jiyeon down beside the oblivious Eunhyuk who was busy staring at the TV. 

"What is your problem?" I pushed myself up to get up to height...okay maybe not his height since he's freaking 183 cm...don't ask me how I know that. I'm one short girl so I'm more of looking up at him and he's looking down. I folded my arms and glared deep into his dark brown eyes.

"Did you tell your appa to switch the roles?!" He smacked me in the arm yet again.

I grabbed the script from his hands and tossed it onto Eunhyuk who only turned and blinked at me. I waved my hand, signaling him to keep watching the TV. Donghae came out of nowhere and snatched the thick script from Eunhyuk. 

"Why is it ?" Donghae innocently asked. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"What do you think.." I rolled my eyes. It will be so awkward having to 'makeout' with Donghae on stage (=__=) 

Eunhyuk pulled Donghae down by his wrist and whispered into the latter's ear about what the meant. Donghae's eyes widened as he gasped.

"I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE WITH BOMI?!" 

WTF EUNHYUK!!! WHAT THE CRAP DID YOU TELL DONGHAE?! Eunhyuk snickered happily and returned his attention back to the show. 

"No, Donghae..Just read the script and you'll know." I sighed for the umpteenth time. 

Kyuhyun pursed his lips in disapproval. "Who told CEO-nim to switch roles?"

"Are you that eager to kiss me?" I smirked. "I know I'm irresistable."

"Ew. Hell no." Kyuhyun shook his head. "I wouldn't want to kiss....that." He looked me up and down.

I kicked his shin and pulled Jiyeon up. "Let's go to the park. I want you to meet unnie's chinggu."

Jiyeon nodded obediately and wrapped her tiny arms securly around my neck. I used one hand to take out my phone from the pocket and dialed Yonghwa. Why the hell does his dial tone have to be 'The Boys.' I'm sorry SONEs but that song is so repetitive..and I know the term 'SONE' from Yonghwa too. Bring the boys out. Girls Generation make you feel the heat. No, SNSD, I don't want to feel the heat. (>_<)

"Hullo?" Yonghwa mumbled tiredly.

"Yonghwa." I said.

"Bomi?" Yonghwa's tone became more energetic. "What can I do for you?"

"Can you bring Jihun to the park you were at last time? I brought my dongsaeng and she can play with Jihun."

"Oh okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes." Foot steps could be heard through the little speakers. "JIHUN-AH!!! GET DRESSED. HYUNG WILL TAKE YOU TO THE PARK!!" Damn bro, you have some lung power. I placed the phone back onto my ear after he was done yelling. 

"See you later, Bomi!" Yonghwa chuckled weirdly. 

 


{Narrator} 

"Push me oppa!!!!" Jiyeon squealed happily at Jihun who tried to push her hard despite his short, stumpy legs. 

"Aigo, they're so adorable." Bomi chuckled when Jiyeon hopped off the swing to give Jihun a turn. 

Yonghwa nodded in agreement and blew air out of his cheeks. "Everything okay with Kyu?"

Bomi absentmindedly nodded and pouted her lips. Am I that horrible looking?! "Yonghwa, am I disgusting to be around?"

"Waegulae?" Yonghwa shifted his head to face her. She was gazing lovingly at Jiyeon interacting with Jihun. "Maybe they'll be BFs and GFs when they grow up." She whispered happily to herself.

"You didn't answer my question!!!!" Yonghwa shook her skinny arm to get her attention. She turned around slowly and smiled cheerfully. "Nevermind my stupid question. Why should I care about what that bastard thinks about me anyways?!"

"What...?" Yonghwa asked again, totally lost.

"Nothing!" Bomi pulled him up and dragged him to the swings. "Push me."

Yonghwa pushed her high into the air with his palms and grinned in content. *You're nice to hang out with*

 


hihihihi!!! I'm going on a vacation so I won't update much. I'll be gone for a few weeks because apparently my parents want to go to many places... :| okay let's move on to those letters you guys left:

 

Bomi to TasLuq:

I'll try my best to get that caught :) But...SUJU+SNSD+my appa is quite dense to see that Seohyun is such a meanie. I hope Author-nim will let me have my special moment with 1D soon!!

 

Yesung to TasLuq:

Yes, I know I'm that awesome if I can say so myself! Personally, I think I can beat Kevin Woo of U-KISS though!! Real men dance like me ^^ 

 

Evil Maknae to TasLuq:

I. Don't. Like. Yonghwa. AT ALL! Who does he think he is always hanging out with Bomi?! And no way in hell is this jealousy. Cho Kyuhyun will not be jealous of some measly hoobae from Seoul University that happens to have a close relationship with Bomi despite the fact that he just met her for a few days. You're probably just smelling Sea :) 

 

 


Bomi to xXxCatsLoverxXx:

If only I lived with One Direction. Then I wouldn't die alone with 72 cats ㅠ_ㅠ 

 


Seohyun to SuperGirl1315:

Say what! You have your juices on me? O__O You won't be able to squash mah if ya live in the Philippines and I live in Seoul. Unless...you're going to fly over here. Hehe that probably won't happen though ^^. You have the same birthday as Yesung oppa? Anywho~ no one threatens Seo Joo-Hyun!! So I'm not really afraid of ya ㅋㅋㅋ

xoxo, Seobaby 

 

 

okaay, so I hope you guys will miss me!! I'll try my best to update :) BYE~ but do remember to comment!! The more comment notifications I recieve, the more I'll try to update so it's up to you guys!