Chappie 27

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

{Narrator}

Bomi leaped from one side of the dorm to the other, hands gripping tightly on her backstage pass to the One Direction concert while screaming in delight. Henry nudged Leeteuk lightly and whispered, “Is she always like this?”

“No. This is the first time. Normally she is in a horrible mood.” Leeteuk chuckled. “Let’s hope she stays like this. WAY better than when she’s pissed off.”

Bomi noticed the weird looks from the guys and stopped her parade. “Who will take me to the concert?”

“Didn’t your father say anything?” Siwon massaged the spot above his eyebrow where a headache was forming.

Bomi was about to answer but a knock on the door disturbed her. Henry jumped up from his seat on the couch and sprinted to the door excitedly. “That must be Kangin hyung and Zhoumi hyung!” He fumbled with the locks and eventually managed to unlock the master bolt. A chubby man and a tall Chinese looking man smiled into the hallway.

“KANGIN AND ZHOUMI!!!” Everyone shouted gleefully. Bomi hopped onto the couch to watch the idols embrace each other. After 5 minutes of being ignored, she cleared loudly. Everyone stopped and looked at her.

“Am I invisible?” She stood up angrily and walked up to the 2 unidentified guys. “Hello. My name is Bomi Lee. I’m currently living here because my father forced me to. Don’t expect to be treated really nicely by me.”

The tall one extended his arm, expecting Bomi to shake it but was ignored. “Uh…I’m Zhoumi and I just got back from my shooting in China. It’s nice to meet you Bomi Lee. The guy beside me is Kangin and well he just returned from the military and was staying at his parent’s house for the past few weeks, that’s why you didn’t see him around.”

Bomi stared blankly at Zhoumi and shrugged. “我要去睡覺。”

And disappeared into her room.

 

4 days later (Romeo  & Juliet dress rehearsal)

Ms. Lee tightened a corset around Bomi’s waist, almost suffocating her.

“MS. LEE!!! I-I CAN’T BREATHE!” Her voice climbed an octave.

“Oops. Let me do something about that…”

Seohyun emerged from behind the changing curtains wearing a beautifully made rose tinted gown. The fabric was stitched with gold thread, creating a very elaborate pattern and a shiny effect.

Ms. Lee straightened up after she loosened the corset and smiled at Seohyun. “Ms. Seo, you look absolutely lovely! The dress makes your legs extra-long and skinny. Now off you go to the make-up station!”

10 minutes later…

Bomi pulled the puffy dress that was personally altered to fit her perfectly. The baby blue lacy corset hugged her curves, giving her a y look, even in the enormous skirt that was 2 meters in diameter. Bomi looked into the mirror and laughed at the reflection staring back at her. Ms. Lee returned from the props closet and placed a blonde curly wig onto her head. She tucked her chestnut colored hair underneath and smiled in accomplishment. She made Bomi look like the ideal pretty girl that lived in the 1600s.

Seohyun walked over and scoffed at Bomi’s appearance. “You look ridiculous, Bomi.”

“So do you, Seo Joo-Hyun.” Bomi smiled sweetly and tossed her fake hair into the idol’s hair and sauntered towards the stage.

“That ! You’ve never met the real Seo Joo-Hyun!” Seohyun clenched her fists and began planning a way to destroy Bomi.

 


 

“You did wonderful, Bomi!” Professor Yang congratulated.

Bomi grinned slightly, and looked around for Yonghwa. While Bomi was busy searching, a foot appeared from out of the curtains that separated the front stage and back stage. Bomi tripped over the body part, sending her tumbling off the stage and spraining her ankle during the process. She sat up awkwardly and inspected her swelling ankle and glared up at the stage. *Who the did that to me? I will murder you once I find out!* Ms, Lee rushed out from behind the curtain towards Bomi’s side and helped her up.

“Is your ankle alright, sweetheart?” Bomi limped to one of the theater seats.

“It’s very sprained, Ms. Lee.” Bomi uttered softly, trying not to cry out in pain.

 

 


 

Hi guys, I’m going to stop there!!! I’m sorry I haven’t been updating lately…so much school stuff to do T____T and there isn’t going to be character replies this time but leave comments to the characters and they’ll reply in the next update!!!!!! 

 

PS: Sorry for any weird grammar errors in the 2 chapters~ wrote this really quickly 

 

@SuperGirl1315: sorry for not updating!!!!!! *bows 1 million times*