Chappie 18

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

 

okay so i wrote this chapter once but when i was adding it as a chapter, it failed...so this is me re-typing it all over again >_< i was all happy at first but now my mood is all ruined..oh and this is suju_forever updating..currently raging right now ):<


 


 

"What the crap is this?" Shindong shouted when he entered the living room to enjoy some basketball. Jeremy Lin FTW!

Kyuhyun scrambled backward and stuffed his hand behind his head. "N-Nothing hyung! Absolutely nothing!"

Bomi smiled evily to herself and quickly prepped her puppy face. "Shindong oppa, Kyuhyun-sshi violated me in bad places." 

Shindong's eyes widened and quickly pulled Kyuhyun up by his shirt collar. He dragged him to Leeteuk's room and screamed, "YAH MAKNAE, LEETEUK HYUNG HAS TO HEAR ABOUT THIS!"

Bomi high-fived herself for her accomplishment and returned her attention to the TV

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

Bomi tucked her books into the spaces into her locker and slammed the door shut at the same time as Yonghwa. "Are you auditioning for the play?" He asked once they were walking to their classrooms.

"What play?" Bomi pulled the straps of her bag up.

"Romeo and Juliet. Professor Jung is the director since he loves that book so much..I want to audition for Mercutio or Benvolio." 

Bomi stifled a laugh by biting her lip. "Oppa as Mercutio? I just can't. Don't make me laugh, Yonghwa!" 

"Do you expect me to play Paris?!" 

Bomi shook her head quickly. "You can play Romeo!"

"Nah. The school is going to ask some high end actor from the industry to be Romeo so that would attract an audience." 

*Wow...an actual actor? Where is the school getting the money anyway.* 

"As always, Seohyun would audition for Juliet. Because of her being an idol, Professor Jung wouldn't hesitate to give that role to her." Yonghwa mumbled sadly. "You could probably play Juliet really well."

"Waeyo? I can't act." 

"Puh-lease girl. Have you seen yourself?! You're the best actress that I know!!!!" Yonghwa pummeled her with compliments.

"Okay, okay, I get it, oppa. I'll go audition, arrasso?" 

Yonghwa gave her a dimple smile before disappearing into the crowd. Bomi chuckled to herself and set her things down in front of the classroom. Ah Ra emerged from the popular corner and nudged Bomi for attention.

"Are you still mad at me?" Ah Ra pouted and did her signature aegyo.

Bomi chuckled. "Aigo. Sometimes I can't believe you're my unnie!" 

"YAY YOU FORGIVE MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ah Ra squealed like a young toddler and choked Bomi with a bear hug. "Saranghaeyo, Bomi-ah!!!!!"

"Aish, don't get all touchy touchy." Bomi winced from the hug and smoothed down the creases that formed on the front of her T-Shirt. 

"Let's get lattes after school, ne?" Ah Ra patted her wallet. "Unnie's treat." 

"Mkay!" Bomi nodded eagerly at the free food. 

>>>AFTER SCHOOL<<<

"You're going to audition for Romeo and Juliet?" Ah Ra repeated what she just heard come out of Bomi's lips. 

"Yes, unnie. Are you scared?" Bomi chuckled at her friend's response. 

"I'd like to audition for Lady Capulet then." Ah Ra announced loudly, making everyone near the area turn around and glare at her.

Bomi bowed quickly. "Mianhe." She apologized for her unnie's behavior and punched Ah Ra's arm. "SHHH!!!"

Ah Ra chortled cheekily and ripped off pieces of her blueberry muffin and popped it into . She stopped chewing when she saw a familiar shadow. "Isn't that Seohyun?" She pointed at a tall girl with black curls flowing down the small of her back. Seohyun turned around when she heard someone say her name. *What if its a fan?! They can tell who is who by looking at our bodyparts!!! OTTEOKE?!* When she spotted Ah Ra waving like an idiot, she immediately calmed down. *Oh, it's just Ah Ra and her idiot friend.* 

Bomi grimaced when she noticed Seohyun walking closer and closer to their table. "Annyeong!" 

Bomi smiled weakly and quickly averted her gaze to her mug. She blew on the foam to occupy herself.

"So...are you auditioning for the play?" Seohyun asked the other girl who wasn't ignoring her. *tsk tsk, Bomi, you can't ignore me forever!*

"Yep. Bomi wants to audition for Juliet." Ah Ra patted her friends arm harshly.

"Oh..thats interesting..?" Seohyun faked a smile. "I have to go back to the studio now. Nice seeing you guys here."

"Have fun!" 

 

Once Seohyun left, Bomi relaxed and sipped quietly on her latte. Ah Ra noticed the change in her friend and became concerned. "What's wrong?"

*You won't believe me.*

 


the 2nd version is slightly better :| anyway..do comment!

 

 

wahh they look so hot!!! no comment replies y'all!!