Chappie 20

E.L.F or One Directioner?!

 

 

"Goodjob Seohyun-ah!" Ms. Lee cooed. "Number 2, please be prepared to come up on stage."  

Bomi nibbled on her nails and looked anxiously at her 2 friends who were trying their best to calm the girl down. Bomi fanned her red face and blew a raspberry. All of a sudden, the intercoms let out a piercing wail. Everyone quickly covered their ears and glared at the teachers.

"Sorry..but we have an announcement!" Professor Jung chirpped. "We've decided to make some changes. This play a as in lots of hot make out scenes to make it more original. Oh and this play will be set in a modern time. Okay..number 2 please come up to the stage!!!!!!" He turned off the microphone and looked around for the numer 2.

Bomi swallowed her saliva before making her way up to the stage. On the last step, she dripped over her own feet and tumbled face first onto the ground. Luckily, Kyuhyun was quick enough to grab her waist before she hit the polished floors. "Thanks.." She mumbled as she straightened out her outfit.

[A/N: LOL ignore the girl]

"Are you ready number 2?" Professor Yang asked through the microphone. Bomi nodded quickly and placed the script on the ground beside her and stood confidentally in front of Kyuhyun who was smirking to himself about the thing.

"This will be sort of an improv number 2." Ms. Lee explained. "Please act out the part where Juliet meets Romeo at the party except it will take place in a club. You have to talk like how teens talk now so no old stuff understood?"

Bomi nodded slowly and looked around at the crowd under the stage. Seohyun was looking boredly at her perfectly manicured fingers. *Improv is super easy...* She thought arrogantly.

"Romeo, please start us off. Approach number 2 like you would if you saw someone hot at a club." Professor Jung chortled. "This will be interesting!"

 

Bomi started dancing as if she was at a club and pretending to converse with another guy. Kyuhyun danced his way towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hi." Kyuhyun leaned in toward her and whispered loudly enough for the judges to hear. His voice caused her to shiver. She squirmed in discomfort but forced herself to concentrate on the role. Bomi looked deeply into his eyes and smirked.

"Hey." She began grinding on him as if she was dancing to some hot and y song. Kyuhyun responded by following her moves but a little more intensively. Seohyun looked away from her nails to see Kyuhyun's lips about 3 cm from Bomi's. She began panicking and dashed to the judges table. "Make them stop!!! This isn't right. Why did you change this play to ?!"

Ms. Lee patted her shoulder. "Seohyun-ah, I think you should try out for Rosaline. Her character is innocent and kind..you're too innocent to be able to pull off the rebellious Juliet. Looks like we found our Juliet!!!" The other professors nodded in agreement. "She is definitely Juliet material." Professor Jung grinned.

*ALL SHE DID WAS ACT LIKE A TO MY KYUHYUN!!!!* 

Seohyun seethed in anger and stomped towards the backstage where backstage crews were gossiping about the newly found Juliet.

"I thought that maknae would get it." One girl chuckled when Seohyun walked pass. "What a loser...losing to some random girl that never acted before."

Seohyun spun around and grabbed the girl's hair. "What's your name?"

The girl spat in her face and slapped Seohyun's hands. "Why the should I tell you, ?"

Seohyun slapped the girl's face. "Tell. Me. Now."

"My name is YinRi." YinRi cupped her red cheek and glared at the idol. "You think you can boss people around 'cause your famous? What a fake ."

YinRi grabbed her friend by the back of her shirt and dragged her away from the SNSD member. Seohyun muttered some curse words before pulling out her phone to call Lee Soo Man. 

"Hyunnie-ah?" Lee Soo Man replied with a hoarse voice.

"CEO-nim, can you ask Kyuhyun-sshi to quit the play?" Seohyun asked innocently. "He looked so tired when he was acting out his part for the play."

"Really? I'll ask Donghae to fill in for him then. Thank you Hyunnie! You're such a considerate sweetheart."

Seohyun mentally high-fived herself. "Bye, CEO-nim."

"Bye, Hyunnie." Lee Soo Man ended the phone call.

Seohyun placed her phone back into her bag and glared at Bomi from behind the stage curtains. *If I can't have Kyuhyun, no one can. Especially not you, Lee Bomi*

 

 


imagine bomi making out with donghae LOL :D i decided to change it to make it more amusing for me to write. did you guys miss me? probably not...oh well. i'll let the guys talk now

Bomi: I get to see One Direction!!!! Oh my. WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!

Kyuhyun: I'm way hotter than them.

Bomi: Shut up Kyu. You aren't even half as gorgeous as they're.

Kyuhyun: That hurt Bomi. A lot. *pouts*

Bomi: Now go away and stop bothering me.

Kyuhyun: I'll go find my fishy then... *walks off to find Donghae*

Bomi: Peace and quiet at last.

Ah Ra: BOMI-AH!!!!!!

Bomi: Goddamn...

Ah Ra: Author-nim told you to stop hogging cast talks.

Me: I never said that

Ah Ra: She also said you should give your screening time to me

Bomi: *looks suspiciously at Ah Ra* Something makes me think that Author-nim didn't say that.

you: Watching you guys fighting is killing my brain cells..