021

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dara you are not a werewolf,  but you are a Lycan because your father is the last Lycan alive before he was killed."


My mind was jumbled with everything that I heard from my father. No, he was not my father, I am not human, I am not a werewolf also, but a Lycan. A powerful creature that is stronger than werewolves.  


"Princess." 
 

"How could they kill my father if he was Lycan? You said I can wipe out a whole pack by myself, then how could they kill him?" I asked, tears streaming down my face.

 

"They took your mother as a hostage, and they promised that they won't hurt her if he gives up his life in return." I sobbed louder, I was featuring my father begging in front of those werewolves just to save my mother and my life.

 

"So he gives up his life for my mother, and me without a fight?" I asked.



"Yes, he's ready to give up his life for you, and your mother. Those werewolves have fun torturing your father, and your father endured every pain they inflicted on him. Your mother clearly described to me how they tied him to one of the silver posts in front of the packhouse, and every one of them beat, and slice every part of his body, but a Lycan healed very passed, every cut, and the wound healed in a minute, and all those werewolves enjoy themselves so much." 


"Your mother was locked in a room not far away from your father, where she can see everything, but your father can't see her. Those people lied to your father that they won't hurt your mother, she was also badly beaten. She couldn't bear the painful cry of your father every time they run a silver knife all over his body. He shifted into his Lycan form, but he doesn't fight and bear everything.


The longer they tortured him, he becomes weak, because of the blood he lost. Your mother tried all her might to escape the room. She becomes a Lycan when your father marks her, but they injected her a strong dose of Wolfsbane that if she was a regular werewolf she's already dead. She's still having strength,  but her strength left has been like a normal wolf.


She escapes the room where she was locked, and as soon as your father saw her beaten figure stumbling forward,  and one of the pack members ready to kill her, your father lost it. He lost control, and he killed everyone, but he was badly wounded, and a group of rogue appeared. Your father asked your mother to run away to save herself, and you while he'll try to stop the rogues.


Your mother told your father that she will help him fight them, but your father, cried, and gathered your mother in his embrace, and told your mother.


"Save our daughter. Told her I loved her so much. I won't last long anymore love. I can feel it. So now run save yourself and our daughter." 


Another batch of tears streamed down my face. My whole body was trembling, and I feel like my heart was being squeezed inside. I felt something warm slowly building inside me, and it slowly spreads all over my body.



"Dara!! Calm down. Look at yourself,  you're  changing." Jiyong said. I looked at my arm and saw silver fur slowly growing, but I can't stop the heat that was slowly eating me inside.



"Dara!!! A loud growled left my lips, and I see red, and the only thing I see is the bloody face of my father surrounded by werewolves beating him laughing.



"Dara look at me." I feel someone cup my face, and my eyes meet to an ocean blue eyes staring straight into my eyes. "Calm down, Dee." The voice whispered while he caressed my furry face, eyes not leaving mine.


Slowly my vision becomes clear, and I broke up in tears when I saw Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter