009

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt like a ball of nervousness just by sitting inside the car beside Jiyong. He knows how to drive, and he looks so handsome sitting behind the wheels. His hair keeps fallen at the side of his face every time he moved, and my hand was inching to brush it aside. And one thing I notice about him, he keeps biting his lips when he was in deep thought or thinking something, which makes my eyes to be fixed in there.

 

We are now heading to the school where the senior ball is going to happen with Jiyong driving the car. He has a broad shoulder, muscled arms, and legs, as well as a body.  He's older a year than me but he looks a fully grown-up man already.

 

I wanted to spazz, I am crazy, right? But who wouldn't when you're sitting beside this greek godlike inside the car. His hair falls again, and I couldn't stop my hand anymore. I reach out and brushed it aside.  His blue eyes glance at me with a smile on his lips. I die already. Grrr!!! Dara holds yourself, remember he's your wolf Jiyong. Your wolf, a four-legged wolf covered with fur. The wolf who ...wait ? I glance at him but his eyes were fixed on the road. is a kiss when the wolf was the one doing it, I am right?"

 

"Umm!! Jiyong?"

 

"Yes?" He glanced at me still smiling. God if he continues to smile like that at me, I don't know how long I can't stop myself to ravish that sinful lips. I gasped. Oh god, Did I really thought of doing that. I don't have any experience when it comes to the opposite , but with Jiyong I have so many dirty thoughts that I wanted to do to him? Oh... this is crazy!!

 

"What is it, Dara." And why even his voice sounds seductive, and y in my ears. I mentally smack my head just to get those dirty though out of my mind.

 

"Ouch!!! I winced. I'm really stupid I did not mentally hit myself but I actually hit myself hard.  Jiyong is making me crazy.

 

"What are you doing?" Jiyong asked and stop at the side of the road. He caps my face with his both hand concern can be seen in his eyes. "Why your face was so red? Are you not feeling well. He asked and caressed my face. Oh god, I die once again. His face was so close that his breath was fanning on my face. The smell of mint and lavender wafted all over me and I close my eyes feeling the sweet sensation cause by his warm palm on my face.

 

"Dara are you alright?" I quickly fluttered my eyes open when I heard his voice once again.

 

"I'm fine, just nervous. "  I answered half lied, a half-truth. He caressed my face again and my eyes widen when he plants a kiss on my cheek then straightened up on his seat, and started the car.

 

"Why you're so tense? You're not comfortable being with my human form? You don't like me being like this." 

 

"No, I like it a lot.".I almost screamed the tingle on my face that was caused by his kiss still there.

 

"Then why you are so tense?"

 

"Just,  I'm used to being with wolf Jiyong."  While being with human Jiyong it makes me think a million dirty things inside my mind. I thought. Grrr!!!! I'm becoming a ert.

 

"I understand. Don't worry you'll get used to me soon. I'll stay like this longer than my wolf starting tonight, now that  you know who I am so that we can bond." He grinned. I nodded my head in response smiling.

 

"Jiyong, how do wolf kiss?" I finally asked the question that was bothering me inside my mind.

 

"." He shortly replied.

 

"What? You mean you...

 

"Kiss you always? Yes!  I like to kiss you always. Like right now? I want to kiss you." My eyes widen but I don't have much time to feel giddy about it because we arrived at the parking lot of the school, and my giddiness vanished and was replaced by fears.

 

Jiyong stepped out of the car and rounded to my side. He opens the door and offered his arm at me. I grab hold of it and stepped out of the car felt scared. The party was in a full-blown now, music thundered inside the Gym, and lots of cars were already lined up at the parking lot, and I saw some of my schoolmates was lounging at the parking area.

 

Jiyong locks the car, and we headed toward the Gym. I clutch on his arm tightly head hang down.

 

"Look up, you look beautiful. You don't have to feel embarrassed. His hand let go of my hand, I quickly panic, but was relieved when he wrapped it around my waist and pulled me closer to his side, and plant a kiss on the crown of my head. Oh god, I die once again. 

 

"Don't be scared, I'm here. I won't let anyone hurt you." He whispered in my ear. Despite my nervousness, I still feel the spark where our bodies touch.

 

We went to the entrance of the Gym, and one of the teachers was there.

 

"Good evening ma'am. I handed her my invitation, and her eyes grow wide when she recognized me.

 

"Dara?" She asked, and I nodded my head. "You look different tonight in a good way. You're very beautiful my dear." I blush at her compliment.

 

"Thank you."

 

"What's this handsome Young man name."

 

"Good evening ma'am. My name is Kwon Jiyong." He answered smiling.  My teacher quickly wrote his name in my invitation. 

 

"Okay, you can get inside now. Enjoy your night" She said smiling.

 

"Thank you, ma'am" We went inside with Jiyong still holding my waist. We roamed inside searching the table that was reserved for me, and my date. I smile when I found it. It was in the middle, which make me uncomfortable. I wanted my reserved table to be at the corner so that only a few can see me, but I have no other choice.

 

"That's the table reserved for us," I whispered at Jiyong pointing where our table is. He followed my finger and led me toward it, and he pulled my chair as soon as we reach our table. I sat down, and instead of sitting across me, he pulled his chair and sit beside me. I won't complain about it, actually, I love it.

 

"You want me to get you something? Drinks food, anything." I nodded my head. "Okay, I'll be back." He whispered, and stood up, and went to the buffet table at the corner. I felt thirsty, just by sitting here. Why seems like everyone's eyes were on me? I felt like all the hair on my body standing up. I hang my head down, and just patiently wait for Jiyong.

 

"Dara!" Someone spoke beside me. I quickly stiffened to see it was Inho. I felt scared instantly. What he want this time? Is he planning to do something to embarrass me? I darted my eyes where Jiyong's went hoping he's heading back now, but he was still at the buffet table with some of my female school mate talking to him, and that wolf was smiling. The nerve." I gritted my teeth felt furious just by looking at him smiling at them.

 

"Come back here you wolf?" I screamed inside my mind glaring where he was.

 

"Dara it's really you." Inho voice snapped me back at him, and he was genuinely smiling at me. What's wrong with this jerk? I ignored him and turned my eyes at Jiyong again, and the annoying wolf seems like having a good time talking to them.

 

"You look beautiful tonight Dara." 

 

"What?" I look at him, and he was still wearing that smile.

 

"You look different tonight. You look beautiful." I chuckled inside, what with the compliment now you jerk. I scoffed inside.

 

"You don't have a date right? Can I share a table with you?"

 

"No! Jiyong said now standing beside me. He handed me a glass of juice, and a plate with a cheesecake in it, throwing a death glare to Inho.

 

"And who are you?" Inho asked glaring back to Jiyong. I felt the tension between the two, and I don't want them to cause a scene here.

 

"He's Kwon Jiyong, and he's my date. Please can you leave us alone Inho? I don't know what your purpose for coming here, but could you spare me with your bullying just for tonight?"

 

I saw some emotion flash his eyes, but he quickly hides it and left. Jiyong quickly relaxed and he quickly pulled me in his hug.

 

"He didn't hurt you right?" He asked voice laced with concern. I scoffed and pulled away from him. 

 

"What took you so long? If you're here, Inho won't come near me." I snarled.

 

"Those girls keep blocking my way and asking so many questions. It's rude to just shut them down." I rolled my eyes and gulped my juice.

 

"Dara, you want to dance, like what the other doing? Let's dance." 

 

"I don't want to. I don't know how."

 

"I don't know as well. Let's just follow their move. Come on I want to experience dancing." 

 

"Someone might make fun of me in there." 

 

"No one will do it. Come on. You will be my first dance and the same with me." I look at the dance floor, and everyone was enjoying the upbeat music, if I go in there I'll just embarrass myself, but to be the very first girl to dance with this good-looking guy in front of me is so tempting. I look at him and he seems very excited about this dance. I sighed.

 

"Okay! He quickly stood up from his seat grinning. I chuckled and held his hand that he was offering to me. He led me to the dance floor, with a smile plastered on his face. I saw Yunhee in there, and she was glaring at me. Jiyong wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him when he saw who I was looking. He guided us in the middle, but the music quickly changes to a slow beat, and the light dimmed. I looked at Jiyong and he was looking around watching what the other was doing and he followed them. He pulled my hands and wrapped them around his neck then he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

 

" I like this dance." He whispered in my ear and swayed as together. I sighed in content and rested my head on his shoulder. He smiled and tightened his hold on me.

 

"I like to hold you like this." He whispered. "I always wished to hug you like this Dara. I always wanted to talk to you about what I am doing right now. I want to voice out what I wanted to tell you, and not just bark. I chuckled, and he smiled.  I moved my arms around his waist because it was hard for me to hold on to his shoulder with our height difference and lean my face on his hard chest. I could feel his heartbeat and his smell is so enticing.

 

We stay like that with a comfortable silence around us. Everyone fades only the two of us. I look up at him, and his intense stare looking back at me, I smile, but my heart quickly pounded when he moved his head slowly bridging the gap between us.

 

"Is he going to kiss me? But I shrieked startled when someone bumps into my side, and without Jiyong holding me I'm sure I fell flat on the ground. Jiyong growled, but I quickly covered his mouth, not too growled again. His wolf instinct came out. 

 

I saw Yunhee smirked at me before she ily sways her away from us.

 

"That girl I want to smashed her face on the ground." Jiyong angrily said wrapping his arm tightly around me.

 

"It's alright. I'm not hurt." I whispered and pet his head as I did to a wolf Jiyong to calm him down. He buried his face on the crook of my neck and took a deep breath. I let him be thinking that he's calming himself.

 

"Let's go back to our table. You look so tense." I whispered, and pulled away from the hug and held his hand, and pulled him back to our table. I sat down, and he sat beside me. His fist is still tightly balled beside him.

 

"Jiyong, I'm fine. I'm not hurt." I held his fist on my lap, covering it with my hand. I open it and entwine our fingers. His tense shoulder slowly calms down and he tightened his hold on my hand.

 

"Dara, can I have this dance?" I cursed inside my mind. What with this jerk, being nice to me. And why asking me to dance, when he clearly dislikes me. What with the sudden change?"

 

"No."  Jiyong possessively answered.

 

"I'm not asking you, I'm asking Dara. Is your name Dara now?" Stupid Inho for mocking a wolf. Jiyong stood up, but I quickly pulled him back to his seat.

 

"I'm sorry Inho." I politely declined.

 

"I just want to talk to you." He persistently said.

 

"We don't have anything to talk about, so please just leave us alone." 

 

"Just a few minutes, I just want to say something to you." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter