034

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara

I looked at the woman in front of me. We are now inside the room where I left my father and Mino. She killed the guard at the Dungeon, and my father and Mino are now free from the mark. She is a witch the same as the fake Queen who she said is her twin sister. I have lots of questions that I wanted to ask her but now is not the right time. The others need my help and she need rest to regain her strength. She is a witch like her twin sister only means she's the one who can stop her.

 

"Dad, I need to help the others, your majesty you just stay here to regain your strength. My mate needs me, and there are lots of enemies out there. They are outnumbered and I worried for their safety."

 

"Be careful. I'll be there in a few minutes. I just need a bit of rest. The spell she put around my cell is draining my strength slowly and my powers are not as strong as hers at the moment. I just need my strength so that I could kill her. Make sure she didn't complete the ritual or all of us will be under her control."

 

"What ritual?"

 

"Don't let her make a star formation like what is your father's shoulder. Once she makes it we are done."

 

"How could we stop it?" 

 

"She will use five people to make a star formation and they are the sacrifices. They will slowly die and once they are dead the ritual is complete and she will receive the most powerful magic that could control all supernatural and that woman is a devil. Once she got that power I'm sure the supernatural world will turn into chaos."

 

"I need to go, then."

 

"I'll go with you, Dara," Mino said and I nodded my head. "Dad please just stay here."

 

"Okay, be careful, princess. I'll try to help Queen Hyunjoo to regain her strength faster. Just be careful, Princess. You're all I have."

 

"I will dad." I hugged him and I rushed out of the room followed by Mino.  My eyes widen when I saw the fight in front of the castle. The fake Queen is chanting something and the king, Jiyong's father is suspended in the air, screaming Jiyong's name. I followed where he was looking and I saw him pinning a Lycan on the ground with the others around him trying to stop every wolf who attacked them. They are surrounded and all blooded. Even Chaerin was there as well.

 

My heart pounded when I saw four other Lycan and they are now standing in a certain spot with a star mark glowing under their feet. Only one lycan needed to complete the star formation. Jiyong must know what would happen if the formation were complete that's why he is pinning that lycan on the ground. But who are these lycans?

 

"Jiyong!!!! The King screamed, and my eyes widen when a fireball shot out from the witch's hand I rushed to Jiyong transforming into my Lycan form. I jumped in the air blocking the fireball and it hit me on my back and I was suddenly shifted to my human form. I fell on the ground hard near Jiyong. My body feels numb for a few seconds before an excruciating pain covered my body and I let out a painful cry. It feels like my flesh is slowly being burned.

 

" Dara!!! Jiyong rushed to me and pulled me in his embrace. The lycan he was holding was forgotten. Tears rolled d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter