030

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

I could hear, and feel everything that is happening around me, but I couldn't move. My body, felt like it was frozen, and I couldn't communicate to anyone through our mind link, even to Dara. Maybe because of something they injected in me earlier.


I was harshly pulled out of the car, then dragged I don't know where.  After a few minutes, I felt I was tied into something. 


My heart pounded when I heard someone crying, begging for someone to let me go, then I heard my twin sister.  I heard people around, then screaming, and then...


"Kill the Prince now." I tried to move when someone said it. I'm sure the Prince that he was talking to is me.


I heard movement near me, but then I heard someone screaming in pain. And I instantly feel her presence, Dara.


"I heard her talking, but I'm slowly drifting into darkness as if someone pulling me in. Then I felt something touch my face and it seems like a current runs all over my body, and I was pulled out from the darkness, and I gasped a breath, and my eyes open.


In front of me is my mate, I know it's her. I feel it, and her scent wafted around me but she already completely transformed to her Lycan form. She's big, and I could feel that she was strong. I could feel the power radiating around her.

 

She leans her furry face on my neck and the sparks and tingling feeling I felt every time we touch runs through in my entire body and this time it was stronger causing my body to shudder however she instantly left me when I heard uncle Teddy screamed, and a few seconds after she appeared back in my view with Uncle in her hold. She sat him beside me, then quickly cut the rope around me. I felt weak, and uncle quickly helps me lay my head on his lap.


A loud growled was heard, and Dara quickly vanished from my sight again. I tried to move, but my body still weak that I couldn't raise even my arm, and felt numb. Even my lips felt so dry, and I couldn't even say a single word, only my eyes were moving.


I see Uncle, looking not far away from us, with tears in his eyes. He's scared and worried at the same time for my mate, and it added to my worries and fears.


"Jiyong, a woman appeared in front of me, and I instantly know who she is my mother. She was crying, with my father beside her, and my sister.


"Mother" I whispered, finally finding my voice. She quickly peppered my face with kisses, wrapping her arms around me. A loud growled was heard again, and my father cursed this time. He was saying about something but my senses were in and off, and on right now. I could hear some, but some cannot.


"Dara, I need to help her," I told them weakly.


"You're still too weak." Uncle Teddy said, but his eyes were fixed to the fight not far away from us. I wanted to shift to my wolf form, but I cannot. I couldn't feel my wolf. What happened?


Chaerin appeared beside my parents, and they hug her, and she said something.  After that, the other stepped back, while my sister stepped forward and stood beside her.


"You can do it. The Moon Goddess will guide you." I heard Chaerin said before she joined my parents not far away from us. My sister moved closer to me, and then put her palm on my forehead.  She closed her eyes, and start to chant a foreign language I don't know. She's glowing the same when she healed Chaerin.

 

My heart started to beat faster, and my body started to heat up. The glow from her body is blinding me, and whatever she was chanting did something in my body.


I closed my eyes, and I thrash around. I felt like, something, or someone was pulling something inside my body. As she continues to chant foreign words, I slowly see a black dot behind my closed eyelid and the heat in my body heightened as the black dot slowly moves closer. It getting bigger and bigger. At first, I saw two black eyes staring at me, then slowly a figure appeared, and then my eyes widen when it becomes clear. A Lycan, I cower when it opens his mouth showing a sharp canine, and I screamed when it launches at me. I gasped when it passed through me. I turned around, but it wasn't there, it just vanished. 


"I heard a howl of pain. "Mate." Someone said inside my mind. My eyes instantly open, I looked around, and I saw my parents looking at me with wide eyes as well as the other. I don't feel weak now. It seems like all my senses were heightened,  and I regain my strength. 

 

I looked at my hands, and that's when I notice, that I am not in my human form, nor my wolf form, but I am a Lycan like Dara with a fur black as a night.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter