033

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

I watched as Dara's slept beside me while uncle Teddy is sleeping on the couch beside him is Mino trying to sleep as well. He doesn't want to go back beside Jennie because he was afraid that he might hurt her once the mark is activated on his body. 


Seungri and Chaerin are sleeping on the extra mattress on the floor hugging each other. I know Chaerin is just hiding the fears inside her because of what she saw in her vision. If it was hard and scared us knowing what going to happen I'm sure it was harder and fearful for her because she's the first to see it. Being a seer is hard because others just used them and abused their ability and others were killed as soon as they were found out and Chaerin at such a young age she already saw lots of horror in life which some other older wolves did not experience.

 

I sigh sadly and wrapped my arms around my mate trying to catch asleep because a few hours later there is a war waiting for us and I  didn't know if we will survive tonight but I'm hoping we will.

 

I'm awakened when uncle Dongwook mind linking me to inform me that they are approaching. I sat up and I saw Seungri, Chaerin, and Mino are now wide awake as well.

 

"They are approaching," Mino said and I nodded my head. I check the time and it was already fifteen minutes past ten. A knock at the door comes and Mino stood up and went to the door and opens it. 

 

"My Queen." Mino greeted bowing his head. I quickly stood up followed by Seungri and Chaerin and bowed our head at her even though we already knew that she is not my mother.


"I brought dinner son, but only for two. I didn't know that they are here as well if I know I ask one of the servants to bring extra food for them." She placed the tray she was holding on top of the center table then smiled at me.

 

"Thank you, mother, but you should just let the servants bring our food here. You are the Queen."

 

"I want to take care of my son. I never did it since you were born and I want to make up for all those times." I wanted to take a step back when she placed her hand on my shoulder but I hold myself. I don't want her to noticed that we already know her real identity.

 

"Okay, wake up your mate, and eat before joining us to welcome the silver moon pack. Dongwook just mind linked us a few minutes ago."

 

"Thank you, mother." She smiled then pulled me in for a hug and planted a kiss on my forehead. "You guys can go to the dining area and eat. The foods are already served."

 

"Thank your highness." Seungri, chaerin, and Mino replied and we watch her left the room with a smile plastered on her lips.

 

"Find a mice or a cat. Let's see if the Queen in my vision who poisoned Prince Jiyong and Dara." Chaerin told his mate who quickly run out of the room and after ten minutes Seungri came back with two mice in a small bag he is holding. 

 

Chaerin picked up the plate from the tray and placed it on the corner and Seungri place the mice on top of the plate. They quickly took a bite of the food and just a minute after they suddenly fell lifeless.

 

I slumped down on the edge of the bed with my heart pounding inside my chest. I heard uncle Dongwook in our link that they are now on the border.  I went to uncle Teddy and softly shook him waking him up.

 

"Uncle!! He opens his eyes and he quickly straightens up on the couch. " Uncle Dongwook and the others are on the border now. I need to join my parents to welcome them. You just stay here uncle. You and Dara, and don't take any food to anyone. The Queen just try to poison me. She came here a few minutes ago bringing food but it was poisoned."

 

"Tie me up, and cover my mouth before you leave. I don't want her to use me."

 

"Me too." Mino seconded. 


"They're near."  Youngbae stepping inside the room followed by Seunghyun, Daesung, Uncle Jay, uncle Gino, and uncle Kush."


"Princess Jennie already go with your mother and father and they asked me to call you."  Uncle Gino said.


"Okay, We just need to tie Mino and Uncle Teddy before we leave. That witch might use them against us later." 


"Okay, I'll get some rope," Youngbae said and rushed out of the door and came back after a few minutes. We tied Uncle Teddy and Mino inside the bathroom and covered their mouth then locked the door.  I went to Dara and kissed her forehead, thankful that she's still sleeping. I don't want her to be there if Chaerin vision will come true.


"Chaerin you just stay here together with Dara. It's dangerous for you to be there."


"I need to go. I might have another vision again and I could warn all of you as soon as I have one. I just stay hidden." 


"But it's very dangerous for you." Seungri worriedly said pulling her in his embrace.


"I don't want to be left behind. Whether we win or lose in this war I want to be with you if that happened. You are all I have. If you die,  I'll die. If you live I'll live, and I'm sure as soon as Dara wakes up she will still rush there."  Seungri took a deep breath and scooped her up and carry her in his arm. 


"Together then, no matter what happened," Seungri whispered and pressed his lips on her forehead. Chaeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter