013

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat at the edge of my bed with Jiyong sitting beside me quietly. "Your mother is a werewolf, and there's a possibility that you will become one too." Daddy's voice keeps replaying inside my mind.

 

There's a possibility that I will shift into a wolf sooner or later. It is cool, right? I am not scary. I will be like Jiyong and the other.

 

"Dara...

 

We will become a pack like a werewolves stories I've been reading. 

 

"Dara!!

 

"We will go hunting, and running in our wolf form, but eating raw meat, a rabbit...yuckzzzz

 

"Dara!!!!!!!!

 

"What? Oh my god, you scared me. You don't need  to scream." I snarled and smacked his head. 

 

"I've been calling you for many times now, but you've  been spacing out." He scoffed rolling his eyes.

 

"Why?" I glared at him. This werewolves thing making me crazy. My mother is a werewolf, I'm living with werewolves, my father is working in werewolves, everything around me there's a werewolf.

 

"Are you alright?" His asked voice laced with worries.

 

"Alright about what? That I might shift into a giant wolf someday? That my life evolved in a mythical creature that I just read in a book?  I'm alright, actually, I'm ecstatic." I answered without humor. His shoulder slump and he sadly look at me.

 

"I'm tired, I want to rest. It's been a long tiring day, and my body is still sore." I whispered and laid down on my bed. 

 

"The gauze on your wound, we need to change it." I didn't reply closing my eyes. I heard him moved around, and after a few minutes the edge of the bed dip, and I felt him carefully removed the gauze on my arm.

 

"I'm sorry if we keep it from you for a long time. We're just scared, especially uncle. All he wanted for you is to live a normal life as a human did, but I think it's impossible to happen now,  because of me being your mate. I'm so sorry Dara, because of me you'll be in danger. Many were after my life, and being my mate you'll be in danger as well. But even with that threat, I can't let you go. I can't live without you." He took a deep breath before he continues.

 

"I never wanted another mate than you. Since I was young I dreamed of you becoming my mate. I really like you even though the spark wasn't there yet. And after few years, and it turns out that you're my mate, I'm so happy. I am very happy, and I will protect you with my life against those who wanted to harm you."

 

I open my eyes, and he was sitting sideways on my bed, his eyes focused on the gauze that he was wrapping on my arms. He was smiling but sadness can be seen in his eyes.

 

"But at the same time, I'm scared." He glanced at my face this time, and meet my gaze with his sad eyes. "I'm a cursed wolf, and I don't know what's going to happen to me in the coming days. I'm eighteen now turning nineteen,  two years before the curse will take effect on me. And I'm scared that what they said about me will happen, and I will end up hurting the people that I cared so much especially you."

 

I held his hand and brought it on my lips, and gently kiss it. "You wouldn't. I know you wouldn't." I smile and kiss his hand again. He smiles brightly this time as if the heavy thing that he was carrying was lifted off him. I close my eyes still holding his hand smiling. I felt him hovered above me, and I felt his lips on me for a quick peck.

 

"Good night." He whispered, and peck my lips again. 

 

"Good night Jiyong," I whispered back. His soft lips were pressed on mine again, but it stays there longer.

 

"Daddy, will drag you out if he sees what you are doing?" I said eyes still close when he pulled away. 

 

"I don't care. He always did it anyway, and I'm used to it already." He whispered and captured my lips on him again. He moved his lips this time coaxing me to respond to his kiss. This wolf is really irresistible. I felt him smile when I finally kiss him back, and he deepened the kiss. He draws his tongue out gliding it to the outline of my lips asking for entrance, and I gladly parted my lips.

 

Our tongue tangle and I unconsciously let out a soft moan. His right-hand caps my face while the other supporting his weight not to crash on me. 

 

It always felt like the first time we kiss. The tingle, the spark, and unexplainable sensation are still there, it never vanished it's just heightened every time we kiss, and I wanted more.

 

"Jiyong!! I whimpered hoarsely.  He pulled away smiling caressing my flush face. 

 

"Rest." He whispered, and peck my lips. I panted looking at him when he laid beside me. My heart was pounding hard inside me. He pulled me closer to him letting me laid on his arm, and kiss my forehead.

 

"I know what you feel, and it was three times stronger with what I felt, but I'm holding myself. Uncle will surely kill me if I continue, and I don't want to do it until you are ready. I know you are not right now. It was the mate pull causing you to feel like that."

 

"You know about the heat?" He whispered over my head. I nodded my head. I read about it. "You will go through your heat when the full moon comes after I mark you, and it will take a week." I smacked his arm when I felt him grinned.

 

"You felt excited about it don't you?" 

 

"Of course. Ouch!!!  Hey, no biting." I smiled, and plant a kiss on his chest. He chuckled and kiss my forehead.

 

"Now go to your room, before Daddy come."

 

"Let's wait for him to come. I want more time beside you." He whispered and tighten his arm around me.

 

"Not so tight my body still sore." I whimpered.

 

"Sorry. How's your arm, it still hurt?"

 

"A little when I move. What happened to the werewolf at the cell?" 

 

"He's with uncle Dongwook now resting. Amy and Nanny Yuri tended his wound because uncle won't do it. I pity him. He seems harmless."

 

"I felt that too. Daddy just very mad that's why he did it."

 

"I know, but what he said earlier hurt me even though it wasn't meant for me."

 

"Which one?"

 

"He said that he hated the kind of him. I felt like he hates me too. I can't bear to know that uncle hate me. He's like a father to me. He's the one who raised me, and makes me feel to have a father, to have a family that cared."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter