002

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fourth Grade

 

"Bye Daddy, bye Jiyong." I chuckled when he bark and stood on his two hind legs, his two front paws on my chest then my face. I turn around and hold his front paws over my shoulder and walked toward the car, and he followed whining.

 

"Dara what are you doing to Jiyong. Put him down." Daddy scolded me. I pouted and quickly let go of his paw. He barks waggling his tail. 

 

I am now ten years old, and I'm in my fourth grade. Since the accident during my first day of school the bullying started. Daddy didn't know any of it. I never told him. Only Jiyong's know. 

 

And since that day I start to wear thick glasses to at least cover my face. Usually, my classmate will throw my things on the floor, mess with my hair and uniform and sometimes throw something at me. Every time they did it, I just let them be, and never fight back. And every time I went home, and has some bruises or scrape I lied, and told Daddy that I fall. And when I was left alone with  Jiyong I cried and told him everything.

 

He will always growl and bare his sharp canine in front of me, he will keep growling for a few minutes then left my room and come back after an hour or I don't know how long, I will only wake up in the middle of the night with him my face with dirt all over him, and I ended up bathing him at the middle of the night.

 

Uncle drop me in front of the school gate, and I ready myself for what's going to happen as soon as I stepped inside that tall metal gate.

 

I hang my head down and went inside. I let out a sigh of relief when nothing happened. I made my way to my room, and I gasped, and wince in pain when I fell hard on the concrete floor my both elbow bleed hard and my head hurt. 

 

The classroom roared in laughter, while I cry in pain holding my wounded elbow. No one helps me, they just laugh looking at me.

 

"My, my, my clumsy as always, are we geek?" Yunhee, mocked. She's the number one bully in our school. "Poor rabbit, you want a carrot." The whole classroom erupted in laughter again.

 

"You did this, don't you? I cried seeing a peel of a banana on the floor. She pursed her lips twirling her hair on her finger.

 

"Oh, Me? Why should I do that?  Oh, you have a new bag." She grinned and pick up my bag. She opens it and pours all the content on the floor.

 

"Oops sorry. Oh and that hairband doesn't suit you." I winced when she snatch my hairband and snapped it into two and throw it on the floor. I cried more and pick up all my things and put them back inside my bag. I stood up a bit dizzy and made my way toward the infirmary still hearing the laughter of our classmate.

 

"Dara, what happened to you?" I bump into my teacher in the hallway. "My god your bleeding and you're pale.

 

"I slipped in my way toward the classroom teacher." I lied, tears streaming down my face. I always lied.

 

"Why you're not careful? You always hurt yourself. You always run into an accident." My teacher scolded me as she led me toward the infirmary. I wanted to tell my teacher many times how my classmates treated me but I am always defeated with my fear, afraid of what's going to happen after, that's why I keep it to myself and only told Jiyong. At least he can't talk and told daddy.

 

I was assisted by a nurse as soon as we step inside the infirmary, and she quickly tended my wound.

 

"Dara you're free to go home after." My teacher said. 

 

"Thank you, teacher." 

 

"Okay, I leave you here. I'll call your father so that he'll pick you up."

 

"Thank you, teacher." She nodded her head then left. 

 

"Dara did you really just fall or someone did this to you?" The nurse asked while cleaning my wound.

 

"I just fell ma'am." I lied not looking at her.

 

"Okay, if you said so, but next time don't ever let this happened to you again. It's too much Dara." I bite my lips and my tears fell again. 

 

"Okay, ma'am. Thank you."

 

"Okay, you're safe to leave now. Just wait for your guardian at the waiting area." She said after she bandaged my both elbow.

 

"Okay, thank you." I bowed my head and left and wait whoever will pick me up.

 

After thirty minutes uncle Dongwook arrived. And he grits his teeth when he saw me.

 

"Dara who did this to you?" 

 

"Uncle, I just slipped," I answered and went inside the car.

 

"You're an expert now. You know that?" He scoffed and started the car.

 

"Expert about what?" I asked confused.

 

"Expert of lying." He snarled. I quickly lower my head and fidget my finger.

 

"I really just slipped earlier uncle," I said again finger crossed behind me biting my lips. 

 

"Why you let your classmate hurting you huh?  Until when you let them bully you? Until they broke your bones or more?"

 

"Uncle I just slipped earlier. I step on a peel of a banana."

 

"And who put that thrash?"

 

"I don't know," I mumbled. He sighed shaking his head. "Your impossible." He murmured. 

 

We arrived home after twenty minutes and Jiyong quickly run toward me as soon as I stepped out of the car. But he growled and bare his canine when he saw some blood on my uniform. He barked growling looking at me.

 

Jiyong at the age of eleven is now huge. He can't fit inside the car already. He's four feet tall and has a bulky body. He looks like a small horse.

 

"I'm fine Jiyong I just slipped earlier." Uncle Dongwook scoffed and left us behind. Jiyong continues to growled baring his canine.

 

"Let's go inside our room," I told him and went inside the house straight to my room. I sat at the edge of the bed and he sat in front of me as if waiting for me to tell him what happened. I sighed and lower my head. His blue eyes seem like can see through my soul.

 

"My classmate put a peel of a banana on my way, that's why I slipped." He barked growling. "Shhh!!! Nanny will hear you." I hush him. " She also pours all the content of my bag on the floor and broke my hairband." My tears fell down my face. Jiyong let out a loud growled that startled me. It felt like the room shook for how loud his growled is. Nanny and uncle Dongwook quickly burst inside my room both look worried.

 

"What happened?" Uncle Dongwook asked and rushed in front of me covering me to Jiyong who was still growling his front paw was tapping on my carpeted floor and it echoed inside my room.

 

"Jiyong!!! Uncle Dongwook snarled, but Jiyong took a step closer at him eyes are black as a night. This is the first time I saw him like this, and it scared me.

 

"Jiyong." I peck behind uncle Dongwook. 

 

"Stay there Dara," Uncle whispered holding my shoulder but Jiyong launch at him. I screamed in fright when unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter