023

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Daddy leaves for work together with the five rogues. We found out that they are, Ju-ne, Yunhyeong, Jinhwan, Chanwoo, and Donghyuk. Both rogues since birth, and they are living with the human before their family was captured by the Alpha of the silver moon pack.


They are living peacefully, and they even went to school where I went also, but sadly the Alpha of silver moon destroyed that peaceful life.


A month has passed already since the day they were sent to the castle, and we heard that they are doing well, and Jiyong was very Happy about it. I sighed and lean my head on Jiyong shoulder.


We are in my room watching television with a bowl of popcorn in front of us.


"Ji, your twentieth birthday is coming in two months," I said, munching a handful of popcorn in my mouth.


"I know. One year before I turn twenty-one." He said playing with my fingers on his lap.


"It won't happen. Chaerin said I'm the one who can prevent it to happen.  You won't go crazy, and went rampage, and do killings spree. I won't let it happen." I smile looking up at him.


"And how can you stop me, if it's going to happen?" He asked.


"You forgot, you have a Lycan of a mate." I proudly said, grinning up at him.


"Lycan, who can't handle her shift? You think you can stop me because of that. I'm sure you are just going to faint." He scoffed.


"Yah! We still have a year. I'm sure, I have already mastered how to shift with that time." I scoffed arms crossed over my chest.


He chuckled, and I shrieked surprised when he quickly scoops me up and set me on his lap straddling him. He smiles and quickly bridged the gap between us, and lightly brush his lips against mine before he completely captured my lips with him.


Spark instantly runs all over my body. It's always like this, every time he kisses, and touches me. I always felt light-headed, and the butterfly in my stomach causes havoc inside me.


Soft moans left my lips when his tongue slipped inside. My hand grabbed a fistful of his hair on his nape, tugging it softly, earning a moaned from him.


"Ji! I shuddered when his hand slipped under my shirt, and his palm lay flat on my stomach. 

I gasped when my back hit on my bed, with Jiyong body between my legs. His lips left mine, and it moved to my jawline down to my neck.


"Ji! I squirmed when his tongue his mark on my neck. A current shot through my body down to my core, causing me to mewl, and squirm under him. My body felt it was on fire. 

His hand moved upward, and my back arch when he cups my chest over my bra. 


"Jiyong!! I shuddered when his other hand slowly my pajama top. His lips quickly kiss every skin that was exposed, until my top was wide open.


"He looked up at my face, and I gasped to see his eyes are now totally black. His lips captured mine again, but this kiss, it's different.  It was rougher and hard.  I was gasping for breath when he left my lips, then he moved on my neck down on my chest. 

My god, I felt like going to faint. His right hand went on my back and he swiftly unhooks my bra taking it off me, but...


"Princess!! I gasped, surprised, that I pushed Jiyong hard, causing him to be thrown off the wall. He growled, eyes still black staring at my father looking shocked at Jiyong. I quickly fix myself, but I screamed when Jiyong lunch at my father.


"No!!! I screamed, and I don't know how I get in front of my father that fast. I just found myself hugging my father shielding him from Jiyong.


Jiyong growled louder, now he's behind me, with his black eyes staring at my father.


"Jiyong! Please calm down." I whispered and tried to reach him, but he growled again.


"What happened?" Uncle asks rushing towards us with Uncle Jay, Seunghyun, Daesung, and Seungri behind him.


Jiyong growled once again, and he was half-shifting growling to everyone.


"Jiyong stop," I said and took a step towards him, he growled but stay rooted where he was. I reach out and place my hand on his shoulder, and he growled quietly down, his eyes slowly return to their original color and he his claws retreated.


His eyes slowly wide open, when what happened sunk in his mind, and his face turns like beet-root, then we gasped when he quickly knelt and rushed to my father using his knees bowing his head.


"I'm so sorry uncle. I'm so sorry. It's just my wolf." He explained head hang dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter