003

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eighth Grade

 

I sat under the tree and eat my lunch alone in the school garden. I only found peace during lunchtime when everyone was in a break for lunch. I've been here in this school for many years now but I never found a friend that daddy was saying since the first day  I came here. No one wanted to befriend me. Everyone stay away, or else they'll experience my suffering too. Before I have a friend but since she was bullied too because of me she forget me as her friend, and after that, no one tried to get closer to me. 

 

I sighed and eat my pack lunch quietly. I wondered why my classmate love bullying me. It is because of my thick glasses? Maybe it was one of the reasons or maybe because of the way I dress? But what's wrong with my fashion, I like to wear men's clothes, loose shirt baggy pants, and a cap. Oh, maybe this is the reason, why they don't want me as their friend because they thought I'm a gay, and boys don't like me too because they thought I'm more manly than them. I chuckled with my crazy thought shaking my head.

 

I quickly snapped my head on my right when I caught someone moving at the corner, and a guy is leaning at the tree trunk both hands shove inside his pocket not far away from me. He was wearing a white polo shirt paired with dark wash jeans, and running shoes. He was tan and tall. I can't see his face because he was wearing a cap that was covering his face. Who was he? How can he get inside the school without wearing a school uniform?

 

I continue to eat glancing at him once in a while, and he did nothing, he just stood there leaning on a tree. He looks creepy, What if he's a bad person? Oh no. I hurriedly pack my food container, and throw my thrash at the nearest garbage bin, and hurriedly left but I bump into someone causing me to fell to the ground.

 

"What the, are you blind geek?" Inho screamed and pushed me once again when I tried to stand up. I winced and lower my head.

 

"I'm sorry," I murmured. 

 

"Sorry? He grabbed a fistful of my hair. "Stay away from my sight." He spat and pushed me back on the ground. I sobbed when he picks up my bag and throw it inside the trash bin, and left laughing together with his friend.

 

My tears streamed down my face. I stood up and dusted my uniform, and I have a scrape on my knees. I pick up my bag from the trash bin and went back under the tree and pulled my first aid kit that I always bring with me. I clean my cut with alcohol and apply an antiseptic on it and covered it with a band-aid. I fix myself and dry my tears. I look up where the guy earlier and I sigh felt relief when he was gone. I stay in my place and wait for the bell for my next class.

 

As soon as the bell went off I run to my next class and settled down in my seat. "You know what happened to Inho? A guy beat him a few minutes ago. They said it was an outsider." One of my classmates said.  "They said a guy drag him at the back of the school so that no one can see. He was badly beaten, he was at the infirmary right now." The other said.

 

I sigh. I should be happy right now, but instead, I felt bad for him. Maybe he did something to that guy that's why he beat him. Inho is a bully together with Yunhee and her friends, and I am their mean target always.  I sighed and fix my attention on my teacher when she stepped inside our room and started our lesson.

 

After class,  I hurriedly went outside the school and was glad that Uncle Jay was already outside, but I felt nervous when I saw the guy earlier leaning at the wall not far away from uncle Jay's car, his face is still covered with his cap. I race to uncle Jay's car and quickly slam the door close, my heart was pounding hard inside my chest.

 

"What's wrong with you? Seems like a ghost is after you?" He asked chuckling. I saw the guy pushed himself off the wall and walk away. 

 

"Uncle that guy. The one who was wearing a whites polo shirt, with a cap. You see him?"

 

"Yes, why?" Uncle Jay smile and started the car. 

 

"He's creepy." Uncle Jay laughed.

 

"Really?" He chuckled then honk his car when we passed the guy. I quickly docked down to hide.

 

"Uncle." I smacked him on his arm and glance at the guy but he wasn't there anymore. I clutch on my chest where my heart was pounding hard.

 

"He's creepy. He was inside our school earlier." I shrieked when uncle quickly steps on the break and I'm sure without my seat belt restraint, I would be flying out of the car.

 

"Uncle!!!! I screamed and pounded him with punches. "Why did you do it? What if there's a car behind us?" I scolded him.

 

"Ouch!!! Ouch!! Enough sorry. Just a cat crossed the street." He said. I huffed and straighten at my seat. 

 

"You said that guy was inside your school?" He asked and continue driving.

 

"Yes." I scoffed. "I was eating my lunch in the school garden and I saw him not far away from me leaning at the tree. He's creepy. How could he get inside when there's a guard at the gate?"

 

"Someone bullied you again? Don't you?" He asked ignoring what I said.

 

"No." I lied.

 

'There is. You have that band-aid on your knees again." He scoffed. I pouted and nodded my head.

 

"But someone beat Inho."

 

"Who's Inho?"

 

"The guy that bullied me. My classmate said an outsider beat him." Uncle Jay chuckled shaking his head. 

 

"What's funny?"

 

"Your wolf." He answered.

 

"What with Jiyong? What did he do?"

 

"Nothing." Uncle Jay chuckled.  I pouted and stepped out of the car when we arrived and Jiyong was already there waggling his tail. I smiled then wrapped my arm around his neck and plant a kiss on his head. I give him my bag and he carries it using his mouth and brought it inside my room, and I follow him inside. I quickly drop myself on my bed and close my eyes. I giggled when he my face then laid beside me. I sighed and put my arms around him and went to sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter