025

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Help!!! Uncle help!!!! I screamed, hoping that they could hear me. I was bawling now shaking Jiyong body, just to wake him up, but to no avail. He was so pale, and his heart was beating weakly.


"Uncle!!! I screamed again, and after ten minutes or so, Uncle Dongwook, and Uncle Jay burst at the door.


"What happened?" Uncle Dongwook asked, and quickly kneeled beside Jiyong, and felt his pulse.


"I don't know what happened, Uncle. When I wake up, he was already burning, and so weak. And when I help him to stand, he instantly fainted and fell on the floor."


Uncle Dongwook quickly scooped Jiyong off the floor, and hurriedly descended off the treehouse, with me, and Uncle Jay behind him. Uncle Jay asked me to climb on his back, as soon as we are out of the treehouse and I followed without question, and with his werewolf speed, we speed off to the house following Uncle Dongwook. 

We found them in my father's clinic, with my father busy checking Jiyong's condition, and as soon as he takes off his shirt, and saw the bite mark on his chest, his eyes quickly darted at me.


"You completed the mating?" He asked. I was relieved to see that there's no anger, or annoyance in his eyes, but I felt embarrassed,  so I lower my head, and weakly nodded my head.


"He will be fine." He instantly said.


"Fine, how? Daddy, his heartbeats weakly, as well ll as his pulse, and he's burning."


"Your bite is the cause why he is like that right now. Don't you know that Lycan bite is deadly to werewolves? But...


"What? Deadly? Why you didn't tell me? So Jiyong is going to die. Why you didn't tell me, Daddy?" I bawled, and slump down on the ground felt weak instantly. 


"Can you let me finish first?" My father snarled glaring at me. " Your bite is deadly to werewolves except for your mate. He was like that because his body is processing the change. He can't shift until it was completed,  and it causes him unbearable pain. He will become so weak until it was done.  


"How long,  sir?" Uncle Dongwook asked.


"I don't know. It defends him, and his wolf. Tell everyone to be alert, we can't let any attack happened while he is weak like this. He will end up dead if he was badly wounded because his fast healing won't work at this moment. Tell everyone to stay on guard, and request the King to send back Gino, and Kush for the time being, just in case."


"Okay, sir." Uncle Dongwook answered and left.


"Daddy, why you didn't tell me, that this thing would happen once I mark Jiyong. What if the silve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter