011

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong is the Prince of werewolves."

 

Everyone looked at me nervously as soon as the words left my father's lips. I turn to Jiyong, who quickly looked anywhere but me, biting his lower lips. I narrowed my eyes at him and cup his face making him look at me. 

 

"Wha...what...are...you do...doing?" He stuttered avoiding my eyes. I can see at the corner of my eyes that uncle Dongwook was holding his laughter.

 

"This werewolf is a Prince?"  Are you sure Daddy?" I look closely at Jiyong resulting in his face turning into a giant tomato, and I wanted to burst into laughter but hold myself.

 

"Yah, what do you mean by that?" Jiyong glared at me and remove my hand away from his face. He narrowed his eyes challenging me to say what I wanted to say.

 

"How could you be a Prince? You're a creep." 

 

"Yah! I'm not a creep. Take it back." He glared at me. I saw my father crossed his arms over his chest and lean comfortably on his seat with a hint of a smile on his lips. He's enjoying this, huh! I glance at the other and they have the same glint of enjoyment dancing in their eye. Annoying werewolves. While Jiyong was throwing a dagger at me by his glare.

 

"You're not a creep? Are you sure?" I held his chin making him look at me straight to the eyes.

 

"Of course." He snorted crossing his arm over his chest, removing his face away from my hold.

 

"Climbing up the tree in my school, you think it's not a creep? Following me at school, sitting under the tree like a statue is not a creep? Sneaking at night hugging me in your human form even though I didn't know that you're a werewolf that almost causes me a heart attack isn't it a creep? Then what should I call you? Crazy stalker werewolf?"

 

"I did not." He lied. I didn't do any of it. Ouch!! Why did you punch me? I'm a Prince."

 

"You're not a Prince for me. You are still my pet wolf Jiyong." I glare at him. "And stop lying, see that shirt you are wearing? That's the creep guy wearing when I saw him above a tree,  and that's cargo short, that the guy was wearing  when he was  sitting under the tree, one of those days."

 

"Maybe, we only wear the same clothes." He continued to deny it.

 

"Okay, continue to lie. I'll just retract what I said to you last night when we are sitting on the bench. I...

 

"Yes! It was me. I'm a creep." He suddenly said. I punch him again on his shoulder, annoyed. He winced but smile timidly at me nursing his shoulder.

 

"Stupid werewolf." I huffed.

 

"I'm not stupid." He murmured head hang down. I rolled my eyes and face my father.

 

"You mean, Jiyong is not a stray wolf. You brought him home because of the King order?" 

 

"Yes."

 

"And he's the cursed wolf?"

 

"Yes, that's why we're hiding him so that no one will know until the curse will be broken."

 

"Does any wolf that could see him would know that he's a cursed wolf?" I asked started to felt nervous remembering Seunghyun.

 

"No, the normal wolf won't recognize him only elders, and alpha." Uncle Dongwook answered.

 

"Daddy, last night at the ball, Jiyong said there's a werewolf there." Everyone gasped. 

 

"What? And you just told us." Everyone panicked instantly.

 

"Of course I just found out that it dangerous for Jiyong to meet other werewolves. It's your fault you didn't inform me sooner. We leave as soon as Jiyong told me that guy is a werewolf."

 

"How he looks like?" Uncle Jay asked this time.

 

"He's tall, handsome," Jiyong growled beside me,  throwing me a death glare. "What? I'm just telling the truth."

 

"Continue Dara." Uncle Dongwook said amusement dancing in his eyes.

 

"Tan, well-built body, blonde hair, and beautiful brown eyes. All in all very handsome."

 

"Yah! Jiyong snarled beside me. "He's not handsome." He glared at me.  "My blue eyes are more beautiful than him. My body is more built than him. I'm taller than him, I'm tan too, and all in all, I am more good-looking than him." He snorted. Everyone laugh including me that earn a loud growled from Jiyong. Everyone stop laughing except me,  holding my tummy.

 

"If you won't stop laughing I will kiss you." He warned. I quickly shut up my mouth glaring at him.

 

"Better." He grinned proudly.

 

"Who said you can kiss my daughter?" Daddy snarled.

 

"Me, because I'm a Prince. Ouch!! Uncle. I'm just joking." He whined.

 

"It is better when you're in your wolf form, you're not annoying like right now." Daddy scoffed, while Jiyong pouted. "Who's the name of the wolf last night?"

 

"Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun," I answered. Everyone quickly calms down. "You know him?"

 

"Yes! Uncle Dongwook answered. He's my Younger brother."

 

"For real uncle? You have a brother?" I asked surprised. For the many years that they're living with us, I never meet any of their relatives before.

 

"Asked him to come to visit us." I grinned.

 

"And why?" Jiyong glare at me. "You have a crush on him?" I blushed.

 

"I'm not," I whispered and lower my head. 

 

"Dara is Seunghyun handsome?" Chaerin asked for the first time. I nodded my head smiling and motion her to come closer. She runs to my side and I whispered to her ear.

 

"He's very handsome."

 

'Yah! I'm your mate. You shouldn't find another guy handsome only me." Jiyong hissed not far away from me.

 

"You heard me?" I gasped. "How?" Chaerin giggled.

 

"Werewolf has a strong sense of hearing." She said. 

 

"And you already know about mate thing huh?  Jiyong you're banned inside her room starting today." My father warned.

 

"Uncle!! Jiyong whined but Daddy ignored him and left. Jiyong sulked at his seat mumbling something no one can understand glaring at me.

 

"Uncle Dongwook, invite your brother to come over." I excitedly said.

 

"No, and why you wanted him here? You don't feel comfortable with other people. Why with that Seunghyun do you seem very excited to talk to him?  You know you're annoying." He snarled and left. I just shrugged my shoulder and face uncle Dongwook.

 

"Uncle, what is a cursed wolf?  What will happen to a cursed wolf?"

 

"A cursed wolf is only born once in a hundred years. And every time a cursed pup was born they were killed before they reach the age of 21. Their life is always in danger. Their life is very lonely because they keep in hiding for their safety."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because they said cursed werewolf become savage when they reach at the age of 21. Their wolf turns into a beast that no one can stop them."

 

"Does anyone experience it? Do they experience and encountered the beast of the cursed wolf?"

 

"I don't know, but that story was retold to every generation, and no one wants to experience it. That's why every time their a cursed wolf that was born everyone wanted to kill them as soon as possible.

 

***

 I laid on my bed thinking, about what the other told me earlier. Jiyong is a cursed wolf, a beast that well wiped out the entire werewolf race. A beast that everyone wanted to kill. 

 

No, I won't let it to happened. Jiyong is not a beast. He won't turn into a beast all of it is just a story told to scared a young wolf the same to human where grandma told her grandchildren scary stories to scared them so that they will sleep early. Yes, that's it. Jiyong is not a beast, and I won't let anyone harm him.

 

I stood up and hurriedly dressed up. It's already three in the afternoon and Jiyong never shows his face since lunchtime. I'm sure he's sulking again. 

 

I run downstairs and went to the garage and pulled my bike out, and went to uncle Dongwook. I smile when I saw Jiyong under the tree alone glaring at me.

 

I get down from my bike and lean it at the tree trunk. I look around and found no one. Maybe they are resting for a few minutes inside the guardhouse. 

 

I walked near him and stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter