016

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why shouldn't I? My twin brother is here." We all gasped in surprise. How did she know." I thought surprised.

 

"What???? Twin brother??? Youngbae gasped surprised, who's the only one who didn't know about Jiyong. 

 

"Ssshhh!!!! No one should know except us." Jennie whispered covering Youngbae's lips with her palm. 

 

"How... how did you know? Did the King, and Queen told you?" Uncle Dongwook asked surprised.

 

"No, I have my way. I know for a long time." She answered grinning.

 

"You also know that he's a cu....but she quickly covered my mouth with her palm shaking her head.

 

"Don't mention it. Any of you. It's very dangerous. We don't know if there's a wolf nearby. You know wolf senses are very strong compared to the human." She whispered. She took a deep breath and look at Jiyong.

 

"I know, but he has you. You're the key to break it." Jiyong sat beside me this time, and uncle sat beside Jennie both our attention was on her now.

 

"How, and how did you know that?" I asked. "I told you I have my way but I can't tell you, it's for my safety." She answered.

 

"Princess you mean Jiyong is a Prince?" Youngbae asked. I chuckled to see his eyes still wide open. He just materialized inside his mind, what Jennie said.

 

"Yes." He gasped. He quickly stood up and kneeled, bowing his head in front of Jiyong.

 

"Your highness." He said in respect.

 

"Forget about the formality." Jiyong quickly dismissed waving his hand. "I was raised like a normal werewolf so treat me like everyone. Forget who I am."

 

"I'm honored to meet you, your highness, umm!! sorry I mean Jiyong. I never know that Princess Jennie has a twin."

 

"Our parents hide him for his safety. Enough asking question is for the best for all of us," Jennie said ending the conversation. But I still wondered how she found out about Jiyong, it seems like she knows more than us, but how. Her eyes always went to Seungri, and Chaerin that was at the love seat at the corner now both sleeping with Chaerin still on Seungri's lap. You can see the sadness in her eyes, and I wondered why. She seems to hide many things in herself, and she doesn't have any plan on telling us soon.

 

 

We all went inside our respected room around one in the morning. Daesung and Minzy stay at Dad's clinic, because he was still weak, and can't move properly. Mino and Youngbae sleep at Jiyong's room,  Jennie at the guest room beside them, while Bom and Top at Seungri's room, while Seungri stays at Chaerin's and Amy's room resulting Amy to room with Nanny Yuri, and Jiyong sleeps in my room.

 

I laid on my bed with his arms wrapped around me. I let out a sigh, and draw a pattern on his chest. I'm scared of what waiting for us in the future. 

 

"What with the sigh?" He whispered pulling me more closer to him.

 

"I'm just scared of what going to happen to us in the future, with the rogues keep popping everywhere and all werewolves race that will come after you if they found out who you are,  I don't know if we still have a future coming towards us. I'm scared, Ji." I honestly said. Every time I thought about him being a cursed wolf I can't stop myself to think that he'll end dead with all the werewolves race after him.

 

"Don't be, nothing will happen."

 

"But Ji, werewolves all over the world will come after you if they found out who you are. All of them will kill you."  My tears fell down my eyes this time.

 

"Not all of them. My family, my guards are not after my life, and what you're thinking will never happen. We have a Seer beside us. Chaerin will guide us. She will help us how to break the cursed."  He whispered wiping my tears away using the pad of his thumb. "I will be fine, we will be together for a long time. Chaerin didn't see that I'm going to die, it only means that I'm going to live." He smiles and kissed my forehead, but it didn't lessen my worries. I cap his face with my both palm and softly run the pad of my thumb on it. His crystal blue eyes staring deep into my crystal green eyes. His hand covered my right palm and pressed it on his face. The spark, the tingles dancing all over my body, resulting in me snuggling closer to him.

 

"I love you, Dara." He whispered and held my chin to make me look at him. Our faces an inch away from each other. His minty breath fanning my face, causing me to shudder. My heart pounded hard inside my chest. I have known that he loves me, but every time I  hear it from him, a warm feeling covered my heart that makes me want to cry. 

 

"I love you so much, more than my life, more than anything in this world." He kissed my palm and pressed it back on his face. I smile and peck his lips.

 

"I love you too, so much." He pursed his lips to hide the smile that appears on his lips. He always likes that every time I said I love you to him. He always felt giddy, and can't stop himself from smiling. I chuckled and he smiled this time and pressed his lips on mine. He pulled me on top of him not breaking the kiss. I let out a moan when his tongue slips inside my lips, and tangle with mine. I gasped when he rolled us over now he was hovering on top of me. He chuckled,  moving his lips on the side of my face toward my earlobe. I shuddered when he bit it softly then his way down the length of my neck. I moan, and my body arch when he a certain part in between my neck, and shoulder and nip on it softly grazing his teeth.

 

"Jiyong!! I hoarsely whimpered. His hand runs on the length of my leg up to my thigh. His hand left a trace of electric current on my skin. Spark, and tingles spreading all over my body.

 

A growl rumbled inside his chest when my legs accidentally rub in between his legs, and his hold on my waist tightened, his lips captured mine once again, more possessive more aggressive, and I follow his lead, and tried to return what he was doing to me. He pulled away, we both gasping, and panting. His eyes were now darker than their normal color staring back at me. His chest was rising, and falling every time he took a deep breath, and exhale it out.

 

"Can I mark you, Dara?" He asked. His deep, and husky voice make me shuddered, and his eyes were begging me to give in. I bite my lower lips and his eyes move down on it and he his lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter