024

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

Today is Jiyong's twentieth birthday. Daddy wants to throw a little party for him, but he declined. He asked my father if he can celebrate his birthday with me. My father's glare at him, and smack his head multiple times,  but in the end, he gives in.


So here we are now holding each other hand walking. Earlier he asked me for a date. This is the first time we are officially going for a date, which earns a round of teasing from everyone, but Jiyong just grinned at them, while I turn into beetroot because of embarrassment.


"Where are we going?" I asked as we continue to walk. We are heading to the north part of our land. That part was covered with big trees, and I am guessing Jiyong wants a picnic there.  


"It's a surprise." He said smiling, looking at me full of adoration and love. I just pouted, in reply, which earns a chuckled from him.


After about twenty minutes we finally stop, and I roamed my eyes around. I don't go to this part of our land because I'm scared. I'm scared that there's a snake around here, because of the big trees, and bushes covering the whole area. It looks like a lot of forests.


"Look up," Jiyong whispered beside me. I frown but followed, and I gasped. The tree that was a few feet away from us has a treehouse on top of it, and that is not the only one, there are four more. I turn my eyes to Jiyong who was grinning at me.


"Surprised!!! He said enthusiastically.  


"Wow, who makes all of these. Why I don't know about this?" I asked.


"Uncle Jay, Uncle Dongwook, Uncle kush, and Uncle Gino make the two, and the other two, Youngbae, Seungri, Daesung,  Seunghyun, and I. The one on our right is Seunghyun treehouse. On our left, is Youngbae, in front of us is Mino, the one a little bit far is Seungri, and the one  in the middle is mine, or our little treehouse." Jiyong said grinning.


"I want to see our treehouse." I enthusiastically said and run toward the big tree where the treehouse that Jiyong said belong to us. There's a wooden ladder that leads to the treehouse and I quickly climbed up there, with Jiyong following behind me. And my eyes almost popped from its socket as soon as he unlocked the door. 


In the middle of the room, there's a single bed covered with gray linen, and two fluffy pillows, and blanket, a small table with a two-seat on its right side. The floor is shiny wood, the wall is wood as well, while the roof is a Nipa leaf. There's even a window on the left side of the bed, where you can see the forest ahead. There's a fluorescent lamp at the ceiling and the wall on top of the headboard of the bed written in bold letters. 


"JIYONG ❤ DARA FOREVER"

 

I grinned, seeing the words, and felt my pocket where I put my birthday present for him.


"This is amazing," I said and throw myself at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.


"I know you will love this treehouse that's why I keep it from you until it was finished."  He said one arm around my waist. He put the basket of our food on top of the table, then wrapped his two arms around my waist, then captured my lips with him. I melted in his arm, and I return the kiss. We both panting when we pulled away from the kiss, chuckling. He pecks my lips for the last time before he completely pulled away from me.


"Want to eat now?" He asked, taking out the food from the basket, and arrange it on top of the table. It's already six o'clock, and it's starting to get dark around us. Jiyong turns on the fluorescent lamp,  and he chuckled when my lips form an O shape when the letters on the wall light up as well.


"Let's eat later,  it's still early," I answered and went to the open window. "It's so beautiful up here at night. You can see the towns not far away from here. The lights are like stars."


"You are more beautiful." He whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist, then plant a kiss on my neck.


"Cheesy." I teased, but he just shrugged his shoulder, and tighten his hold around me, resting his chin on top of my head.


"I'm twenty now. One year left." He whispered. I place my hand on top of his arms that were wrapped around my waist and give it a light squeeze.


"One more year, don't worry the cure is already here beside you. We just find out how I do it. I'm the cure, and we will find how I can cure you soon. So stop thinking so much. Today is your birthday, so forget about it just for tonight." I chuckled to see him pout.


"You don't give me a birthday present." He whispered, and kiss the side of my neck.


"What present do you like. I give it to you. Just name it, but make sure I can afford it." 


"You."


"What?" I turn around to face him, expecting that he was joking, but boy he was deadly serious. No hint of playfulness on his face.


"I want you, Dee, my wolf, I can't restrain him anymore. We want you to mark us. We want to complete our mating." He said staring straight into my eyes. My face heated up, and it makes him chuckled.


"I'm hungry, let's eat now," I said and hurriedly untangle myself from him, and sit down on the chair. Jiyong just clicks his tongue and settled in front of me. I lower my head still blushing when he handed me a plate fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter