015

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already eight in the morning when I heard my father's car coming. I quickly rushed outside and hug him as soon as he stepped out of his car. My tears rolled down my face, relief washed over me to see my father safe and alive.

 

"I'm glad you're back, and you're safe, daddy."  I sobbed my arms wrapped tightly around him. I don't know what I'm going to do if something happened to my father. He's the only family I have. I don't know if we have any relatives because I never meet anyone before.

 

"Stop crying, I'm here now." He cooed wiping my tears away "Let's go inside. How's Chaerin?"

 

"She's fine. She's sleeping right now, but she won't let Seungri leave beside her. I think she sees something she's not telling us, daddy. She looks so scared, and she said she saw herself in her vision."

 

"Uncle." Jiyong rushed to us, and embrace my father. "I'm glad you're safe."

 

"No, you're not. I'm sure you'll be happy if I didn't come back so that you had your way to my daughter."

 

"Uncle!!! Jiyong whined felt offended

 

"Just kidding." My father chuckled and patted his shoulder. " How are you? How are you taking all these? It seems like those against your father started their plan to dethrone him."

 

"I don't know how to feel, uncle. I'm worried for my parents, and sister, but I don't know what to do to help them without making the situation worst if they found out that the King hid his cursed son all these years. I badly want to go there uncle, but I'm afraid that I'll only bring them more harm."

 

"No matter what happened, be strong. Don't show weakness toward them, you're above them all.  They can try to bring down your father but they can't. You need to be strong, your race needs you, your family, your sister. Always control yourself, your temper,  Don't let the beast take over you.  No matter what happened, no matter what you see, and hear, control yourself, control the beast inside you. Don't let him take over you, because it will end everything."

 

"I'll do it, uncle. Thank you." My father nodded and patted his head and we went inside.

 

"Did Dongwook sent any message with what happening at the castle right now?" He asked as we head back inside.

 

"No, we never heard from them since they left, and it worries me more." I held his and squeezed it trying to comfort him.

 

"Don't worry too much, they can't break inside the castle easily, and if they did they all die first before they can get near your family." My father assured him.

 

"I hope so uncle."

 

Daddy went to Amy and Chaerin's room and check on her, and we felt relief that she's fine now,  except for the blood that came out from daddy said that it seems like she took silver in her system, causing her to experience a hard time to breath, and become weak. But we wondered how it happened,  where did she take the silver? 

 

"Amy, she always been like this every time she got a vision of herself?" Daddy asked checking Chaerin's pulse.

 

"No, Mr. Park. This is the first time she got a vision of herself and it seems like it was happening while she was seeing it. It seems in her vision she was tortured, by the way, she screamed in pain."

 

"Can you force her to tell us what she saw in her vision? Maybe we can help her."

 

"No one can help here. My grandmother is a Seer also, but she was dead now. I saw what happened to Chaerin earlier happened to my grandmother before but much worst. Sometimes when she woke up she got some bruises, wounds, or broken bones. What a Seer see in their vision with themselves it will affect to them physically, and Chaerin started to experience it."

 

"Ask her what she saw, maybe we can help her Amy." I urged her. 

 

"No, she won't tell us no matter what we do. A vision of a Seer of themselves should be kept by them. No one will know or it will change what's meant to happen and someone will pay the consequences, or someone will die."

 

"Then how can we help her? She's been helping us by giving us a warning, but we  can't help her in return." I felt pity for Chaerin, at a young age, she's carrying a big responsibility on her shoulder alone.

 

"That's the consequences of being a Seer." Amy balled her fist tightly beside her. "This thing shouldn't happen if only she won't have a change of heart. Her father should be still alive if she only listens, but..... she took a deep breath wiping her tears.

 

"What do you mean by that Amy?" My father asked.

 

"Nothing Mr. Park." 

 

***

 

It was nighttime when Chaerin finally woke up. She was still a little bit weak, but she can move around. We all gathered at the living after dinner waiting for uncle Dongwook and Uncle Jay's arrival. Earlier they message us that they're on their way back,  and they will be here before nightfall, but until now they still not here. And it worries all of us.

 

Chaerin sticks on Seungri's side as if she was afraid that someone will snatch him soon. Amy sat beside her keep spacing out, and always in deep thought, and I wondered what's she was thinking. What she said earlier bothered me but I can't grasp inside my mind what she meant about it.

 

"They're here."  Jiyong quickly sprinted out of the door, and we followed behind him, and after a minute uncle, Dongwook rushed toward us in his wolf form with someone tied behind him.

 

"Dae!!!! Minzy cried, and rushed to her mate who was bleeding. Daddy rushed to Daesung and scooped him up from uncle Dongwook back,  and rushed him to his clinic followed by the crying Minzy.

 

"Where's Seunghyun." Bom cried when she can't find her mate. Uncle Dongwook shift in his human form and nanny Yuri give him a short.

 

"Where's Seunghyun, uncle Jay. Where are they, uncle?" I asked in a panic.

 

"Don't worry, they're following me. I just go ahead because of Daesung. They all fine." He answered.

 

After few minutes Uncle Jay appeared followed by three others in their wolf form. Bom cried, and run to Seunghyun wolf, and wrapped her arms tightly around him. 

 

Nanny Yuri handed all of them a change of clothes, and they all shift in their human form. I clutch on Jiyong arm when I saw three other figures with them, a beautiful girl with beautiful brown curly hair with two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter