029

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie

My heart almost stopped beating when I saw my twin brother being dragged in front of us like a rug doll. They tied him at the metal pole not far away from us even though he was unconscious.  His guards were also pushed at the chair beside us and tied like us. 


"Why you're doing this to my son. He doesn't do anything. Why you're treating him like a murderer?" My mother cried, while my father growled, and tried to remove the knot around him, but to no avail.


"He's not right now, but he will soon," Weesung said.


"My son is not a cursed werewolf." My father firmly denied the truth. We laid all our hope to what Chaerin told us to do, and we hope that everything turns out to what she was expecting to happen. 


"Then let us see. Strip him to see if the King was telling the truth. Let's see if the Prince doesn't have any mark of a cursed werewolf." Weesung said, and my heart pounded instantly.  I know that there's a cursed mark on my brother's body, and if they saw it, they will instantly end his life. 

 

My father and mother instantly panicked. I can feel it radiating their whole body the same as I am, Mino, Youngbae, and Hyorin, and the rest of us who have known about the mark.


"But Weesung, if he really a cursed werewolf,  we could have felt, and smell his scent as soon as he came,  but all we could smell is, he is a mere human, not even a werewolf." One of the Elder said.


"Yes, we couldn't feel that he's a cursed wolf. He's a plain human. Maybe that's the reason why the King hides him from everyone. " Another said.


"No, I'll show you the proof.  Strip him." He ordered,  and one of the guards hurried and strip my brother bare. " Find his cursed mark."  The guard quickly check every inch of my brother's body, and I was relieved to see that his cursed mark was gone, I don't know how it happened, but it lifted the fears inside my heart. I looked at my parents, and I saw tears in their eyes, but I'm sure it was tears of relief.


"Sir, he doesn't have any mark. His skin is clean. There's no birthmark on his skin." The Guard said.


"It can't be," Weesung growled.


"Weesung what is this. You caused all this chaos for accusing the royal family without even proven it beforehand?" One of the elders growled. "Release the King and his family." He commanded,  but Weesung growled, and we all gasped when he instant pierced his claws on the elder chest and pulled his heart out. The other elders tried to shift to attack him, but Weesung just laugh when nothing happened, and a group of werewolves that belong to the silver moon pack instantly appeared and tied all of them.


"Sorry, about that, but there's enough silver in your drinks, not only yours but everyone, because the water supply in the whole castle was contaminated with silver, enough to prevent everyone to shift," Weesung said with an evil grin on his lips. I gasped, and I saw fears in everyone. 

 

"Then how can we help when Dara and the others arrived. This is the reason why we can't mind link right now. This is bad. How could we help my brother, and Dara when she arrives. She was just a mere human, and Weesung will only eat her alive, just literally,  but I'm sure Weesung will just flick his finger at Dara like she was a fly.


"You're a traitor." The Elders screamed.


"Not my fault. All of you were dumb including your King." He mock, and besides, he shouldn't be the King. I should be." He shouted.


"I'm the one who killed the previous King, the throne should be passed to me." He growled. "But it will be mine soon."


"Over my dead body." My father growled. "All this time, I'm searching who killed the King, and you're just beside me?" My father snarled. Weesung just laughs like a lunatic.


"Because you're an idiot, and a dumb King the Kingdom ever had." He mocked.  "But it will change very soon when the throne was passed to me."


"Over my dead body. You know you can't take the throne without a proper ceremony of passing the crown to you, and without a blessing from me." My father said with a smile on his lips this time.


"I can make you do all those things. I'll make you choose.  You pass down the throne to me with your free will, and no harm will come to your son, and the rest of your family, or I'll kill your beloved son?" Your choice." He said grinning.


"I won't pass the throne to you." My father screamed firmed to his words.


"Okay, then. I already warn you. Kill the Prince." He ordered. 


"No! No! Weesung please. Don't kill my son." My mother ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter