008

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so tired, because of my training earlier. Uncle Dongwook ordered me to run for one hour,  and I think I'm going to faint after, but thanks God, I didn't. He's so mean sometimes, at least he let me rest for thirty minutes before we went to the shooting range for two hours, and an hour sparring with uncle Jay using hand-to-hand combat. I'm done around ten in the morning exhausted almost dragging myself. Thanks to Jiyong who let me ride on his, back home. 

 

I rested for a few minutes when we reach home, then take a bath. I soak my aching body inside my bathtub with warm water to soothe my aching body. I sigh in content closing my eyes. I peck one eye when I heard the door click open, and Jiyong pecks his head inside.

 

"Just wait outside Jiyong. I'm not done yet."  I  close my eyes again but sigh when I heard his feet padded toward me. I ignored him, and let him be. I peck at him again after a few minutes, and he was laying beside the tub his head resting on his front paws looking at me.

 

"Stop staring, you wolf." I scolded him, seeing him looking at my legs that were rested at the side of my tub. "You're weird. Why you always stared on my legs, or to any exposed skin of mine. If you're only human, I would think that you are a ert." I muttered. He growled, and moved closer to me, and my face.  "Jiyong, out." I snarled and pushed his head when he my lips, then down my neck. Growled rambled his chest then he my lips again.

 

"Bad wolf." I  scolded him, and smack his head. He whimpered then stood up, and went outside the bathroom head hang down. I scoffed. "Sulking again," I muttered. I rinse my body and wrapped the towel on my head. I wear my bathrobe then stepped out of the bathroom. Jiyong was at the corner looking sad, avoiding to look at me. I sigh and wear my clothes, and sat at the side of my bed.

 

"Jiyong come here." He ignored me. "Jiyong!! He continued to ignore me. I took a deep breath, and went to him, and sat beside him. "Jiyong, are you mad at me? Come on,  stop ignoring me." I petted his head, and kiss his cheek. "Okay, sorry. I won't smack you again.  Why you my lips anyway. What if you have rabbis I'm going to die." I chuckled when he growled. "Tsk! I'm joking. Calm down. We're good now?" Finally, he faced me, and wag his tail. I giggled when he rested his head on my shoulder. I grinned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

 

"My very sweet wolf that I love so much," I whispered. Growled rambled in his chest, and he pulled me closer to him using his right paws. He purred when I run my hand on the side of his body, which make me smile.

 

"I'm hungry. Let's eat." I whispered after few minutes passed, with me between his front paws, head resting on his chest, while his head was resting at the top of my head. I feel comfortable every time I am this close to him, and I felt sparks or tingles, I don't know what is it, but I like the feeling. He barks then stood up. I also stand up and sprinted out of the door. He growled then run after me. We eat our lunch, and I head back to my room. I want to sleep so that Daddy can't force me to go to my senior ball later. 

 

***

"Dara wake up." I groaned and rolled at the other side of my bed. "Dara your father said that you need to wake up now," Amy said shaking my shoulder.

 

"Later I'm tired, Amy," I murmured and buried my face on my pillow.

 

"Your father said you need to wake up now. You need to prepare for your ball."

 

"What?" I quickly bolted up from my bed drowsiness instantly left me. "How many times I told him, I don't want to go." I trudge toward my door, and stepped outside furious, and went downstairs.

 

"Here you are." I quickly halted when I saw two unfamiliar faces standing beside my father. "Good afternoon angel." He smiles like a Cheshire cat that annoyed me more. I went to his side and stood on my tippy toes so that I can whisper in his ear.

 

"I don't want to go," I whispered with conviction glaring at him, but Daddy just grinned, and patted my head.

 

"Guys, you can start now." He said, and the two women, I think in their thirties quickly held my both arms. 

 

"Daddy!! I throw him my most deathly glare I could master, but he just chuckled.

 

"Do everything, to make my daughter look more beautiful. I want her the most beautiful girl of the night."

 

"Yes sir." The women answered.

 

"Daddy!! I screamed. "I don't want to go. How many times I have to tell you. I won't go and you can't force me." I screamed. Jiyong barked beside my father who was smirking at me.

 

"Yes, you are going angel." He smirked.

 

"I hate you!!! I screamed before I was forced inside the guest room, and the door was slam closed. "Let go of me." I snarled pulling my arms from their tight grip but they won't budge.

 

"Miss Park, stop being stubborn, and go inside the bathroom, and take a bath, and just follow what I'm saying so that we can finish our job fast, and you can help our job easier, " She snarled, and push me inside the bathroom. I growled in annoyance, but hurriedly take a bath even though I already bath earlier. After I'm done, I wear a bathrobe and step out of the bathroom, hair still dripping wet. The women glare at me but I just rolled my eyes at them.

 

They quickly pulled me toward the seat in the middle of the room, and force me to sit down. I glare at them, but they just scoffed, and start whatever they wanted to do with me.

 

One of them do my finger and toenails while the other brush my hair, and trimmed it, then apply some oil on it, and covered it with a plastic cap. I sigh, I'm sure they'll take lots of time before they finish, better rest. I lean on the backrest of my seat and close my eyes to make myself comfortable. I don't care whatever the outcome of this, I still not going.

 

I wake up with the loud sound of a hair blower, startled. I don't know how long I fall asleep, one of them is now blowing my hair dry, the other applying something on my face. They smile and just continue what they are doing. They do my make-up, and just let my hair down with a large curl. 

 

"How long have we've been here. My back hurt already."  I whined.

 

"Two hours." One of them answered.

 

"That long?" What time is now?"

 

"Six. So please  sit straight young lady, so that I can fix your make-up properly." My shoulder slumped down, one hour before the ball. I still not going. I scoffed inside. Daddy just wasted his money for doing this.

 

I was done with my hair and make-up around 6:30, and they help me into my dress and shoes. They both grinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter