022

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happened to the wolves that we sent to the Royal Doctor house?"


"Alpha, all of them were dead."


"What? Twenty of our pack members, and fifteen rogues all dead? How? How strong are those werewolves living there?" The alpha said between gritted teeth pacing back, and forth in front of his beta.


"There's only one come back alive, but he died after a few minutes, but he told me something."


"What is it?" The alpha asked, and slump down on the couch fistball beside him.


"Remember Dongwook and Jay? The most trusted royal guard of the King that we thought died a long time ago?"


"Yes, Why?"


"You won't believe this alpha, but they are alive, and they are living with the Royal Doctor."


"What? How? And why the King let them stay there, and let everyone believe that they're dead already?"


"That's what I'm thinking also alpha. I think the King is hiding something very important there that's why Jay and Dongwook were there to guard it."


"And what would it be?"


"I think another Royal and the King is hiding him for some unknown reason.  Remember the wolf that we encountered the last time we tried to get the Seer, I'm sure he's a royal now, because of Jay, and Dongwook.


"Okay, tried to gather as more information as you can when we went to the palace tomorrow.  I will try to mention Dongwook, and Jay to the King, to get any reaction from him, that can give us some clues, to find out the reason why he hides them from everyone."


"Okay, Alpha."


"And I think I will pay a visit to the Royal Doctor soon." 

***

A week has passed since the attack, and I'm back to school. Uncle Dongwook and Jiyong were the ones who take me back and forth to school. I can't still believe what I found out who really I am. I am a Lycan,  and my father was killed without mercy.
 

I continue my training, and I tried to fully shift to my Lycan form every day, but every time I did, I fainted before I can fully transform as if every time I did it all my strength was being from me. Daddy said it's normal, because my Lycan was dormant inside my body for eighteen years, and my body is adjusting to the change. I hope I can handle my shift very soon. I don't want to be burdened to everyone, every time we are under attack. 


Uncle Dongwook also wondered why my scent doesn't change.  I still smell like humans and they can't sense the power in me like how they sense the power of a Royal. I'm still pure human in werewolves' senses, and Daddy was thankful about it because no one will know that I am a Lycan.


Jennie returns to the castle two days ago together with his guards and Mino. The King requested Jennie to go back because the Alpha of the silver moon requested to pay a visit to our home. He told the King that his son has a serious illness that needed to be threatened quickly because his pack Doctor can't find a cure for it. The King knows it was just an alibi, but he can't deny his request.


The King warned us to make sure that Jiyong was away before the Alpha of the silver moon come because he will instantly sense that Jiyong is the cursed wolf.


Only the elders and Alphas can sense the cursed wolf as soon as they laid eyes on them. They said the curse werewolves imitate a different and strong power that overpowered the Alpha itself, and that's how they recognized the cursed wolf. 


And daddy thought that's one of the reasons why the cursed werewolves were killed as soon as they were born because they're scared of them.


Right now, here we are in the city together with Chaerin, and Seungri like a lost puppy sitting at the park. Earlier Daddy message Jiyong that the Alpha of the silver moon is coming today. So Uncle Dongwook quickly went home, leaving Jiyong and me behind, and Chaerin and Seungri pick us up.


The King also mentioned that the alpha of silver moon knows about Uncle Jay, and Uncle Dongwook being with us. And he thought that's the reason why he instantly requested a visit to our home, to gain some information about them.


We are in the park for two hours now, and it's already nine o'clock,  but until now we haven't received a message from my father if the silver moon has already left our home or not.


"I'm hungry," Chaerin murmured beside me. Jiyong and Seungri were standing a few meters away from us making sure that no wolves near us.


"Ji, can we get something to eat? Chaerin is hungry, me as well." I called out. 


"Seungri, can you buy food for us, at the fast-food across the street, I stay here watching," Jiyong said.


"Okay, what you guys want to eat?" Seungri asked walking towards us.


"I want a cheeseburger,  large fries, and large coke Chaerin enthusiastically said grinning.  Poor her, I'm sure she was very hungry right now because we've been in the city for six hours already. Earlier we just drive around, but after four hours, not receiving any messages from my father we decided to wait here in the park. We were also scared to roam around the city, afraid that we might encounter some werewolves, that can recognize Jiyong.


"I want a hamburger,  large fries, and a large coke also," I told him.


"Just buy me the same with Dara," Jiyong said. I handed Seungri the money, and we watch him as he crosses the street towards the fast-food Chain, until we can't see him again. 

After thirty minutes, he came back carrying our food, and we instantly eat. After we are done, Jiyong and Seungri went back to where they are standing earlier, while Chaerin laid down on the bench that we are sitting with her head on my lap, and she fell asleep after a few minutes.

 

"Why Daddy is not sending us a message until now?" I asked.


"I also don't know Dee. We just wait a little more, if after thirty minutes we don't receive a message from him, you send a   text message to Uncle Dongwook. It's already very late, and we need to drive four hours back home later."


"Okay." I sigh and laid my head behind the bench. I'm tired already sitting here for few hours. My hurt, as well as my body, and I want to sleep.
 

I am already dozing off when I heard my phone sounded. I quickly fish it out from my pocket, and I smile when Daddy gives us a go signal to go back home.


"We can go home now." I cheerfully said. "Chaerin wakes up, we can go back home now," I said shaking her shoulder.


"I'm sleepy." She murmured. 


"Come Chae I'll carry you." Seungri offered, standing in front of us. Chaerin sleepily grinned, and reach out both hands to him. Seungri chuckled and scooped her up, and carried her in his arms like a child with her head lying on his shoulder.


I stood up and held Jiyong hand, and we made our way back to the parking lot where we park the car.


***


We've been driving for two hours, with only the light from the car headlight, lighting the dark way that was surrounded by a thick forest, but darkness is not a problem to us, our eyes still can see clearly in the dark.  Mine, started during the last full moon all my senses were heightened, and sometimes, I'm still not used to it.


Seungri and Chaerin were sleeping, at the back seat, with Chaerin head resting on his chest. They are both snoring softly, while I and Jiyong just exchange glances once in a while smiling.


"Ji!" I stiffened when I saw five werewolves not far away from us running with the same pace of our car at our right side hiding under the shadows of the trees.


"Ignored them as long as they won't harm us. Wake up Seungri, just in case." I quickly reach out to Seungri and shook his shoulder.


"Seungri!! His eyes instantly open, looking at me. "Five wolves are running with us hiding under the shadow of the trees at our right side," I whispered. His eyes quickly darted at the forest at our right side.


"It's rogues. Why they're following us?" He asked.


"We don't know also," I whispered back.


"Just be prepared Seungri and Dee message uncle Dongwook, tell him about this and asked him, and the other to come, just in case," Jiyong said. I quickly message uncle Dongwook but I wasn't able to send the message, because I was jerked forward, and without my seat belt, and Jiyong other arm holding my shoulder I would be thrown outside of the car because he suddenly halted. I heard Chaerin shrieked in startled, but Seungri's arm wrapped around her with his both legs on the back of my seat preventing him to be thrown forward as well.


"You alright Dee? Chaerin, Seungri both of you alright?"  Jiyong asked in concern.


"We are fine," Seungri answered.


"I'm okay," I answered, my heart was pounding inside. The five rogues stood in front of our car, with their blooded eyes staring at us. Slowly they shift in their human form, and I was surprised to see how young they are. They look like in their teens, the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter