014

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day Jiyong two new guards arrived, together with daddy. I was surprised to know that It was uncle Dongwook brother Seunghyun. He's 20 years old and scary. He's like a cyborg, and what scared me more, he keeps following me like a lost puppy. He's a creep like Jiyong before, God, I really wanted to tell him that I'm not the one he should be guarding to, but I'm scared of Jiyong safety, even though he was uncle Dongwook brother we can't trust him instantly. And uncle Dongwook is having fun watching my irritated face every time his brother followed.

 

"You asked for it." He always whispered every time he passed beside me smirking.

 

The other one is Daesung, at least he's normal. He's very friendly, always smiles, and stays a few meters away from me not like Seunghyun, who stick beside me always, resulting in Jiyong keep growling at him, but the latter will just ignore him like a cyborg he is.

 

Chaerin and Seungri are different stories.  Chaerin always beside him wherever he goes, and they get along quickly. They get along in everything, because same as Chaerin, Seungri is also a kid at heart. You can always see them played around. Seungri carrying her on his back running around, or chasing each other. Amy just shook her head smiling while watching them, but she'll scold Seungri every time she saw him kiss Chaerin on her cheek. Chaerin and Seungri look cute together, but are they mate? Chaerin doesn't confirm it. She only said Seungri's mate is a Seer. Is the seer that she was saying is her, or another person? I hope it was her because they look so adorable.

 

At first, Daddy was cold toward Seungri, but eventually, warm up to him as the days passed by.

 

A month has passed, and Uncle Dongwook continues to train me, and the other joined with the training. Seunghyun was strong, and a skilled fighter the same as Daesung, but Seungri's a good fighter too but not as good as Seunghyun but uncle Dongwook found out that he's a good tracker, and we also found out that his father is a tracker to the same as his brother.

 

Jiyong joined the training too, but uncle Dongwook warned him not to show his full strength to catch the attention of others. 

 

They train in their wolf form as well as in their human form, while, he asked me to fight Seungri in his wolf form because he saw Seungri as the weakest among them all. 

 

I'm so scared, even though he was the weakest among them, but for me, as a human, he's still strong,  but Seungri promised me that he won't hurt me. It was very hard at first, with his huge form a single swipe of his right paw I quickly fell, which made Jiyong mad every time I fell or hurt. It was hard at first but as I continue with the training every day, I learn to dodge his attack, and as the days passed I learn how to hit him back, a month after I knock him down, and I screamed in happiness, and our training continues every day after school to be prepared of what coming in the future.

 

 

Everyone was gathered in the backyard near the pool. Daddy prepared a barbecue party for my eighteenth birthday. Everyone was busy preparing food and setting tables and chairs around the pool. 

 

At around six in the evening, everything was ready. The food was set at a long table at the corner, music was playing, and everyone was dress in swimwear. 

 

We found out that Bom Park was Seunghyun mate, and he invited her. I don't mind, about it. Daesung invited his mate too, and I'm excited to meet them.  

 

I made my way toward the pool wearing my two-piece red swimsuit under my shirt and jeans shorts. I scanned everyone and I bite my lips to see Jiyong in his swimming trunk. Why wear a trunk, can't he wear shorts. Everything was visible. He doesn't leave any for imagination. Really stupid wolf.

 

"Here's the birthday girl." Daddy announced wrapping his arm around my waist, and kiss my forehead. "Happy Birthday Angel."

 

"Thank you, daddy. Thank you for the party."

 

"My Angel deserved a party." He smiles, and removed his arm around me, and returns to join uncle Dongwook cooking barbeque.

 

"Happy Birthday Dara." Daesung greeted me smiling."

 

"Thank you. Is she your mate?"

 

"Ah, yes. Her name is Minzy. Babe, she's the one I'm talking to you." Daesung beam at her. I smile at the pet name, and the way he looks at her, you can tell he cared and love her.

 

"Hi! Thank you for coming."

 

"I'm happy to be here, and I want to meet you also. Happy birthday." She handed me a gift.

 

"Thank you, but you shouldn't bother."

 

"It's okay, I appreciate your kindness with my mate while working with you." I laugh awkwardly and search for Jiyong, and I found him standing not far away from us, smiling at me. 

 

"No, it's nothing. I hope you'll enjoy the night."

 

"I'm sure I will." She smiled, and they excused themselves. Seunghyun approach me next with Bom beside him.

 

"Happy Birthday, Dara. I know, you already know my mate?" I nodded my head. Bom smiles and handed me a paper bag.

 

"Happy birthday." She greeted smiling.

 

"Thank you for coming, and for the gift. I hope you enjoy."

 

"I'm having fun. I just want to say sorry for my cyborg mate. Just ignored him, he just has some technical problem sometimes." Seunghyun throw her a glare, but she just peck his lips, and his stare instantly softens. I giggled inside seeing how weak he is when it comes to his mate. They excuse themselves and join the other.

 

Jiyong went to my side grinning then wrapped his arm around me. My body burn with tingles when his almost bare body pressed on. 

 

"Happy Birthday." He whispered, and kiss my lips but a hotdog hit his head. He growled but quickly quiet down when he found out who's the culprit.

 

"Don't kiss my daughter in front of me." My father snarled both hands on his waist glaring at him. Jiyong smirked, and captured my lips with him again, taunting my father. In a few seconds, Jiyong was pushed at the pool. Daddy grinned in victory looking at Jiyong glaring at him. I just shook my head smiling, and made my way to uncle Dongwook, and sat beside him 

 

"Happy birthday angel." He smiled and kiss my cheek.

 

"Thank you, uncle."

 

"I think you need to break them or one of them will get drown." He chuckled watching Daddy, and Jiyong wrestled at the pool. 

 

"Let them, better one of them get drown. My life would be in peace." I huffed ignoring Jiyong and Daddy. I know if Jiyong wanted he can easily defeat daddy, but the stupid wolf loves to taunt and tease my father, and daddy always falls for it. I sigh both jealous, and overprotective human being.

 

"Uncle!!! I rolled my eyes when I heard Jiyong shrieked. I laughed to see my father was over his shoulder pulling his hair, and he's having a hard time keeping himself staying at the surface of the water. "Ouch!! Uncle let go."

 

"Promise me you won't kiss my daughter in front of me again ."

 

"Okay! Promise. Get down." He gasped for air before he sinks underwater, and resurface after a few seconds. Daddy grinned in satisfaction pulling Jiyong hair hard before he gets down from him, and swim to the edge of the pool, and went beside me grinning. I rolled my eyes. Daddy sometimes is more childish than Chaerin. But where that Seer, and Seungri?

 

"Where's Chaerin, and Seungri?"

 

"Grounded." Uncle Dongwook answered.

 

"Grounded?" I asked confused.

 

"Amy found them kissing behind the house. She was devastated to see her ten years old daughter kissing with the sixteen years boy, so she locked them both in their respected room." I gasped, A ten years Chaerin already know how to kiss?

 

I saw them, but I don't know if they really kissing. But at the angle where I am and Amy it seems like they really are, because they are very close with each other." I sigh.

 

"It's the mate pull fault. Amy shouldn't be that harsh toward them." Uncle said.

 

"Are they really mate?" I gasped. 

 

"I don't know. They don't confirm it, but they are very closed with each other like they are mate." Uncle explained.

 

"And if they really mate Amy shouldn't stop them. It's normal between werewolves."

 

"Your father is harsher than her. Poor Prince."

 

"I'm here, you know." Daddy sarcastically said glaring at uncle. I scowl at him and stood up. I removed my shirt, and shorts, and run toward the pool, and jumped, Jiyong grinning face greeted me when I resurface the water.  He wrapped his arm around my waist and kiss my cheek.

 

"Jiyong!!! My father's warning voice echoed around. Jiyong grinned, and he quickly pulled me underwater and pressed his lips on mine. His hand securely held my nape.

 

God this wolf. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, as he deepened the kiss, his hand cup my squeezing it, and pressed me closer to him. I gasped, and quickly wiggled free from his hold, and resurface above the water.

 

"You ...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter