032

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara


I bolted up from the bed disoriented and drenched with sweat.  I had a dream. A woman asking for help but I couldn't see her face. She's inside the room. It was dark inside that I couldn't see her. Only her voice I heard begging for help.


Who is she? She sounded desperate. I looked around the room but found it empty. Where's everyone?" I gasped when I saw the time it's already past eleven in the evening. I winced when I accidentally rub my wrist and my eyes widen to see a scratch on my wrist. I remember in my dream the woman grabbed my hand that startled me but I quickly pulled my hand from her hold and saw the scratch on it but it was a dream how come there's a scratch on my wrist when it wasn't here when I slept earlier?


"Daddy, Jiyong!!! I rushed to the door but it was locked. I saw a plate of food in the corner and there are two mice dead beside it. So someone tries to poison us, but why Jiyong locked me here.


"Dara, I'm inside the bathroom together with your father." I heard Mino through our mind link. I quickly rushed to the toilet but it was locked as well.  Using my strength I pulled the doorknob off the door and pushed it open.


Mino and my father are both tied in the corner. Both arms and legs are tied on the handle of the bathtub as if it can stop Mino with his werewolf strength. And their mouth is covered with a cloth.


"Mino are you still sane at the moment?" I asked just to make sure and he nodded his head. "How about you dad?" He nodded his head as well. I let out a sigh of relief and quickly pulled the clothing from their mouth.


"Where are they?" Jiyong and the others?"


"Uncle Dongwook mind link thirty minutes ago. He said they are approaching. So they went out to received them in front of the castle. Prince Jiyong doesn't want you to be there that's why he didn't wake you up." Mino answered.


"I have a dream but it seems it wasn't a dream because the woman in my dream wounded me. Look." I show them my wrist.


"I dream a woman, she's locked inside a dark room. She's begging for help but I didn't see her face because it was so dark where she is locked. I remember there's a symbol on the door a skull.  Did you guys know that kind of room? Is there any room in the castle that has that symbol? I have a nagging feeling, that woman can help us if my dream is true.


"I know that room." Mino gasped. " No one is allowed to go to that room because the Queen said the prisoner there is very dangerous. She said is a wolf that went feral. And very dangerous to anyone. Only Weesang go down there to bring food to that prisoner." 


"Where is  that place?"


"In the dungeon.  The lowest level."


"I want to got there."


"No, Dara. There are many dangerous prisoners down there. They might harm you."


"They can't harm me while they are lock up. I want to know if my guess is right."


"But princess."


"Daddy everyone's life is at stake. We couldn't win if we fight. Almost everyone in this castle is now under control by the Queen. Maybe that woman can help. How could she wound me through my dream? Maybe she has a power like the Queen. If the Queen and Weesang know about here, I'm guessing they lock her there because she is a threat to them."


"Let me just check, if she is dangerous, I won't let her out. Mino, do you know how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter